Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

This whole Chipotle thing...

The hate is only from the regards like vudu and shotsy.

And yea a weeks pay is big but really its the person image that took a big dive. Before Obama if this happened? Rehiring then and giving them lost pay is fine. I would have been ok with that. Now? That persons face was plastered all over the place, their name dragged through the mud, and people treated that person like dirt. Their reputation was ruined because someone lied about them, got them fired, and the SJW do their thing with making someones life miserable when they find out stuff like that. So yes, I think its appropriate to sue chipotle for not even investigating the claim. If all that happened was the person lost their job then no I dont think they need to sue. But in todays society, if youre accused of racism and fired cause of it then youre gonna get treated like crap and your rep is ruined

Of course vudu is so dam short sighted, obstinate, and thick headed that he cant see that but yet tries to act like he knows whats best. Its why Im positive the dude has no friends in the real world

Hell, look at what happened to Bartman for reaching for a foul ball. This is a terrible time in history to be in the news for anything. Mob mentality is out of control.

Yeah her reputation was ruined far and wide across America

So much so that you didnt even know she was a girl.

Nice try retardo.

Dont be upset cause you were wrong and looked like a retard. Its common for you so you shouldnt be upset. Now go enjoy what little life you have since we all know you dont have much going for you

• Like 1

Dont be upset cause you were wrong and looked like a retard. Its common for you so you shouldnt be upset. Now go enjoy what little life you have since we all know you dont have much going for you

You couldnt pick this fired manager out a lineup if it only consisted of you and her.

You couldnt pick this fired manager out a lineup if it only consisted of you and her.

You just hate losing dont you? :lol: its hilarious. You start something and then get embarrassed. Go home man.

Too much Chiplote gives a woman that hideous backfat and an "hourglass " (lol) figure.

So would you be ok if they rehire her and give her a weeks pay?

Or do we need a half million dollar lawsuit to settle this?

Half million would make businesses think a bit about trying to ruin an employees life. :dunno:

Half million would make businesses think a bit about trying to ruin an employees life. :dunno:

How exactly is her life ruined? She just got a $10K gofundme Christmas bonus, and was offered her job back. If she chose not to go back to work there, she could get another fast food management job tomorrow.

If they gave her the job back, perhaps apologized, AND also even gave her some $$....I think they are all good.... :dunno:

If they gave her the job back, perhaps apologized, AND also even gave her some $$....I think they are all good.... :dunno:

Works for me, but not for digby.

Big bad corporation must be taken down for making a mistake.

I swear vudu is one of the dumbest and most pathetic posters here. Swear this guy has got to be the biggest loser in real life.

• Like 1

How exactly is her life ruined? She just got a $10K gofundme Christmas bonus, and was offered her job back. If she chose not to go back to work there, she could get another fast food management job tomorrow.

Did anyone say her life was ruined? :dunno:

Vudus dumbass also think chipotle is the one who gave her the money. Chipotle didnt do anything except fire her then when realized it was a mistake gave her her job back and act like nothing happened. Guarantee with todays society people in her town treated her like a racist. We all know how liberals act when they see sh1t like this. Dumbass just hates being wrong and cant stand it. Its hilarious just how much hes fighting it to try and not look like a retard when he just keeps digging the hole deeper

Not gonna read the thread but here’s what happened. Gang of scumbags who regularly dine and dash were refused by a manager. Then she got fired cuz racist and the blacks acted like they were being persecuted on Twitter. Then the gang got outed online and proved that they were consistent criminals who pulled this a lot so they rehired her. I’m sure public opinion will just say she’s a racist. Basically another thing rooned by black youths.

Well,

You said "Half million would make businesses think a bit about trying to ruin an employees life"

Not gonna read the thread but here’s what happened. Gang of scumbags who regularly dine and dash were refused by a manager. Then she got fired cuz racist and the blacks acted like they were being persecuted on Twitter. Then the gang got outed online and proved that they were consistent criminals who pulled this a lot so they rehired her. I’m sure public opinion will just say she’s a racist. Basically another thing rooned by black youths.

Could have been worse, they could have also done the "I was raped" thing that we have seen before.... :dunno:

I'm with Digby on this one. Maybe if the a-holes at corporate did the right thing from the beginning, like perhaps getting her side of the story, they wouldn't be so quick to assume the worst in their employee. If these Fools hadn't posted about their earlier exploits, she would be SOL and have trouble finding a job. They did the wrong thing, and then were forced to do the right thing when evidence showed they were wrong. Almost nobody is going to get that lucky that such dramatic proof would exonerate them. Needle in a hay stack. If I were her I'd tell them to go scratch and talk to my lawyer about the stress they put me through because they couldn't wait a day and talk to me, the person that slaves all day for them.

Well,

You said "Half million would make businesses think a bit about trying to ruin an employees life"

Firing them because of a racial incident could do it. :dunno: Luckily they all were bailed out.

I'm with Digby on this one. Maybe if the a-holes at corporate did the right thing from the beginning, like perhaps getting her side of the story, they wouldn't be so quick to assume the worst in their employee. If these Fools hadn't posted about their earlier exploits, she would be SOL and have trouble finding a job. They did the wrong thing, and then were forced to do the right thing when evidence showed they were wrong. Almost nobody is going to get that lucky that such dramatic proof would exonerate them. Needle in a hay stack. If I were her I'd tell them to go scratch and talk to my lawyer about the stress they put me through because they couldn't wait a day and talk to me, the person that slaves all day for them.

As usual, the biggest enemy to the black community was the black community.

But, if she were to sue then we are implicitly allowing for the economic terrorism of leftists. If "WE" behave in the same manner as leftists, we are no better.... :dunno:

I swear vudu is one of the dumbest and most pathetic posters here. Swear this guy has got to be the biggest loser in real life.

Vudu is cool af, he just trolls you because you make is so focking easy.

But, if she were to sue then we are implicitly allowing for the economic terrorism of leftists. If "WE" behave in the same manner as leftists, we are no better.... :dunno:

This is where we are now.

Most of the right wingers here are calling for Chipolte to be sued because a white chick was wronged here. They've had to endure so much whitey backlash and leftist bullsh!t in the name of racism that they see this as an opportunity to strike back, or win one for their side. It's understandable, but also divisive at it's core.

You'd like to think that at some point, cooler heads would prevail. But this board is well past that point. The jury's still out on society as a whole.

Vudu is cool af, he just trolls you because you make is so focking easy.

No itd be different if he was trolling. But the idiot truly believes what hes saying. I ignored his troll attempts. This thought he rightfully believes. Which is why hes dumb af

This is where we are now.

Most of the right wingers here are calling for Chipolte to be sued because a white chick was wronged here. They've had to endure so much whitey backlash and leftist bullsh!t in the name of racism that they see this as an opportunity to strike back, or win one for their side. It's understandable, but also divisive at it's core.

You'd like to think that at some point, cooler heads would prevail. But this board is well past that point. The jury's still out on society as a whole.

Reminds me of the Geeks calling #metoo on Acosta and accusing Gillum of racism. At some point they became the whiny thin skinned grievance mongers they hate.

In truth, we are the cooler head that would not have fired her in the first place. :dunno:

Firing them because of a racial incident could do it. :dunno: Luckily they all were bailed out.

I have a hard time believing anyone at Chipotle purposely set out to try and ruin this manager's life. They reacted to an incident based on the evidence they had at the time. When they dug a little deeper, they found out they'd made a mistake and immediately attempted to make it right.

We've gotten to the point where all companies are expected to be perfect. It's just not realistic as long as humans are running them. Mistakes will happen.

No itd be different if he was trolling. But the idiot truly believes what hes saying. I ignored his troll attempts. This thought he rightfully believes. Which is why hes dumb af

Da fuq are you babbling about? We're actually trying to have a serious discussion here.

In truth, we are the cooler head that would not have fired her in the first place. :dunno:

True. But let's not overlook the prowess of leftists to invoke economic terrorism, can you blame a corporation for being in fear?

I would suggest that if those of libertarian/conservative tilt can manage to avoid this behavior, act like adults, then we can show people....such as Gillam and other racists, how to act civilly.

I'm sure you believe that, but that's pretty easy for you to say as an outsider.

True. But let's not overlook the prowess of leftists to invoke economic terrorism, can you blame a corporation for being in fear?

I would suggest that if those of libertarian/conservative tilt can manage to avoid this behavior, act like adults, then we can show people....such as Gillam and other racists, how to act civilly.

I have no doubt they overreacted to the potential of receiving more bad press on top of the food poisoning stuff.

You have to wonder what level of management was involved in this whole thing. I can see a district or regional mgr over reaching and then a VP or corporate lawyer reeling them in after the fact.

I have no doubt they overreacted to the potential of receiving more bad press on top of the food poisoning stuff.

You have to wonder what level of management was involved in this whole thing. I can see a district or regional mgr over reaching and then a VP or corporate lawyer reeling them in after the fact.

Accusers have the power, mere accusation is all it takes and people are falling over themselves to accommodate this nonsense.

Proof is not required, if you feel aggrieved, then you are aggrieved. And if you are high enough on the grievance scale you can really have your way.

Yeah, after the overwhelming evidence was produced. Almost no one is getting that lucky. Maybe they need to be taught a lesson , to perhaps pause until both sides are heard? And it's food. Boycotts don't work if it's good. See Chik-Fil- A. On the other hand , we are forgetting that the real bad actor here is this Muslim refugee causing trouble. He should be tossed back to Somalia, stat. Ungrateful POS

so what are we saying this manager deserves in the lawsuit? millions? or like free chipotle for life?

Yeah, after the overwhelming evidence was produced. Almost no one is getting that lucky. Maybe they need to be taught a lesson , to perhaps pause until both sides are heard? And it's food. Boycotts don't work if it's good. See Chik-Fil- A. On the other hand , we are forgetting that the real bad actor here is this Muslim refugee causing trouble. He should be tossed back to Somalia, stat. Ungrateful POS

I just see the world a little differently than I used to. I used to hold grudges and at times was a vengeful person. At some point, I realized that kind of thinking didn't add anything positive to my life.

so what are we saying this manager deserves in the lawsuit? millions? or like free chipotle for life?

Job back. Apology from the company. Back pay, maybe a bonus of some kind for the trouble. I would also suggest that they should think about training their internal management on how to better handle these situations, no need to give in to the SJW bullsh!t immediately.

Da fuq are you babbling about? We're actually trying to have a serious discussion here.

So now youre trying to ignore how wrong you were and how you were just made to look like a fool.

FYI we WERE having a serious discussion until your retarded ass comes in and starts spouting nonsense.

• Like 1

She can have the chicken!

So now youre trying to ignore how wrong you were and how you were just made to look like a fool.

FYI we WERE having a serious discussion until your retarded ass comes in and starts spouting nonsense.

The only fool in this thread is you. The sue happy, proven habitual liar who leeches off the rest of us by faking disabilities. Go make up a heroic Thanksgiving story for us clown.