Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Constitution

I personally like the slow draft (12 hour limit 9-5 mon-fri or whatever it was) and think the trading makes it more interesting.

What say you all?

:Pelvicthrust:

What is everyone's opinion on the trading during the draft?

I think patweisers wrote that in, because he wanted to try and do a quick 2 or 3 hour MFL draft. I personally like the slow draft (12 hour limit 9-5 mon-fri or whatever it was) and think the trading makes it more interesting.

What say you all?

:thumbsup:

Updated verbiage relating to the draft.

E. Draft:

1. Draft Order will be the inverse of the previous season's Post-Season Standings (Last place picks 1st and vice versa).

2. The annual rookie draft will be a standard “non-snaking” draft. The team that picked 1st in round 1, will pick 1st in round 2, 3, so on and so forth.

3. The annual draft will be scheduled to start the 1st or 2nd week of August. League members will agree on a suitable date for all, on a year by year basis.

4. The draft will be a “slow draft”, taking place on the MFL DNDL league site. The picks will also be displayed in a thread on the FFToday DNDL league forum. The commissioner will use this information to assist league members with MFL access issues at work.

• 12 hour time limit for picks
  • 8-5 PST Monday-Friday
  • No time limit on weekends or evenings

5. Trading is permitted throughout the course of the draft. The same rules apply, in regards to tradable assets