Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Visualization of wiffleballs thought process

Holy Hell, I never knew how nasty those things were! Up until now, I'd only known them as what you put on a tee and get your four year old to smack with the red oversized plastic bat.

Wow. My friends and I sucked at Wiffleball. What kind of bat were they using?

Holy Hell, I never knew how nasty those things were! Up until now, I'd only known them as what you put on a tee and get your four year old to smack with the red oversized plastic bat.

Really? You never played with them when you were younger? Lord you could throw some sick pitches with those. Was fun playing games with those

Loved playing wiffleball when I was younger... We had a rule though that you couldn't throw it hard like the video above... A lot tougher to make it dance like you can when you throw it as hard as you can...

Wiffleball bats and locusts kept me and my friends entertained for a few weeks when we were younger

Loved playing wiffleball when I was younger... We had a rule though that you couldn't throw it hard like the video above... A lot tougher to make it dance like you can when you throw it as hard as you can...

Nah we played anything goes. Hurt like sh1t to get pegged with one of them though. Always got you when people are throwing it hard to all of a sudden throw a dam changeup at you.

Wow. My friends and I sucked at Wiffleball. What kind of bat were they using?

yeah this is fishy. we were only allowed to use the yellow skinny bat