Sign in to follow this  
BudBro

if obama had another son

If we could find someone with a more pathetic life than you, we could convince them to mine your posts over the past 3 years. I'm sure there would be 50+ pages of you defending your hero in each and every thread started by anyone pointing out his failures.

Fortunately for the world, I don't think we can dredge up someone with a more pathetic life than you.

I am sorry to have to point out how ironic this post is. :(

If we could find someone with a more pathetic life than you, we could convince them to mine your posts over the past 3 years. I'm sure there would be 50+ pages of you defending your hero in each and every thread started by anyone pointing out his failures.

Fortunately for the world, I don't think we can dredge up someone with a more pathetic life than you.

I've never searched your POSTS, I just limited to THREADS you started. That brought up 8 pages of threads. Lord only knows how many actual posts you've dedicated to Obummer. :shocking:

I just searched the archive for Obummer threads started by me and I found one! I'll bump it. :lol:

I've never searched your POSTS, I just limited to THREADS you started. That brought up 8 pages of threads. Lord only knows how many actual posts you've dedicated to Obummer. :shocking:

I just searched the archive for Obummer threads started by me and I found one! I'll bump it. :lol:

It's soooooo fukking easy to catch you in a lie, Loser. :wave:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=382939&st=0

I am sorry to have to point out how ironic this post is. :(

Recliner Pilot has better things to do than search the archive for my one Obama thread.

He's got to monitor the anti-Obummer listserve for 10 pages of new Obummer threads to post from now until 2016. :lol:

Recliner Pilot has better things to do than search the archive

"The Blind Squirrel" adagy on display. Finally got something right. Good for you,Corky. :doublethumbsup:

Mebbe someday you too will have something better in your life beyond combing thru 3 year old threads on a lightly trafficked messageboard. I'm rootin' for ya. :thumbsup: