Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Almond milk?

I'm hearing that's not exactly the wonder beverage that was thought to be five or 10 years ago. Thoughts?

I read it takes a gallon of water to grow one almond. What a waste. Plus trying to milk that little thing. That job would suck.

• Like 1

I read it takes a gallon of water to grow one almond. What a waste. Plus trying to milk that little thing. That job would suck.

I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?

There's a thread for this :mad:

Job

Get one

Got one.

If you weren't so busy switching aliases you'd notice that my post count goes up when I'm working. When I'm not, why the fuk I be on this shyt hole board?

Damn girl go shave your nipples before your next feeding.

Got one.

If you weren't so busy switching aliases you'd notice that my post count goes up when I'm working. When I'm not, why the fuk I be on this shyt hole board?

lyin

Got one.

What do you do?

What do you do?

day drinker

Got one.

Nothing gets by this dude..

:doh:

Yea, drobs is sitting at home swapping login's just to give you a hard time.. You are that important..

You are batsh!t focking crazy, you know this right?

• Like 1

What do you do?

Primarily non income based taxes.

And since drobes has plenty of non-income, I could really help him out!😃

Yea, drobs is sitting at home swapping login's just to give you a hard time.. You are that important..

Out of all the people on here who I could see posting with one hand on their crank all day in their mom's basement, Drobs is at the top

It Bears repeating. It's adorable when you girls come to rescue each other.😍

That sounds horrible

Tried it once... :thumbsdown:

Also, am I supposed to be replying to the original question or is the thread just full-on sissy slap fighting now?

same job as snuff :lol:

It Bears repeating. It's adorable when you girls come to rescue each other.

Well hell, that is pretty ironclad there...

I guess as long as you post this drivel, nobody can ever dispute it.

Well done..

:rolleyes:

Out of all the people on here who I could see posting with one hand on their crank all day in their mom's basement, Drobs is at the top

you know what they call a gay retarded electrician?

A union pipe fitter.

you know what they call a gay retarded electrician?

A union pipe fitter.

You know that's bs because a union Pf is the best tradesman around.

You know that's bs because a union Pf is the best tradesman around.

bwaaaaaahaaaaaa i know many

:lol:

We are the best riggers and welders. We have the most diversified trade. We have nuclear grade inspectors. The best looking tradesmen also. It's pretty easy to see, really.

We are the best riggers and welders. We have the most diversified trade. We have nuclear grade inspectors. The best looking tradesmen also. It's pretty easy to see, really.

its so true they made a cartoon to prove it :(

its so true they made a cartoon to prove it :(

The cartoon is just amusing. I think we went over how humor is lost on you though

The cartoon is just amusing. I think we went over how humor is lost on you though

no on a serious note .... pipe fitters are retarded, scientific fact.

Duh boss i put 2 pipe together. Duh now what boss, oh duh boss who do I vote for again boss ?

Big woop, electricians do the same exact thing and have to get conductors in there that have to be terminated. This involves actually having to think. You clowns open a valvle and walla...down goes the poop.

Any monkey can do it, that's why the pipe fitters local is full of them. :(

no on a serious note .... pipe fitters are retarded, scientific fact.

Duh boss i put 2 pipe together. Duh now what boss, oh duh boss who do I vote for again boss ?

Big woop, electricians do the same exact thing and have to get conductors in there that have to be terminated. This involves actually having to think. You clowns open a valvle and walla...down goes the poop.

Any monkey can do it, that's why the pipe fitters local is full of them. :(

That's a plumber. Proves how much you know about the trades. Never mind the heavy rigging and rolling offsets

That's a plumber. Proves how much you know about the trees. Never mind the heavy rigging and rolling offsets

lol rolling offsets haha you use fittings big woop..electricians bend those. True story, in trade school if you weren't smart enough for electrical that put you in pipefitters/plumbing shop or metal fab.

lol rolling offsets haha you use fittings big woop..electricians bend those. True story, in trade school if you weren't smart enough for electrical that put you in pipefitters/plumbing shop or metal fab.

A fitting that's made for a rolling offset??? Lol!! We use 45s and 90s. We have to do the math to figure out the set, then lay it out on the pipe. Cut it to the proper length. Prep it. Xray quality weld. Rig it, hang rigging to transfer the load. Drop it in place. Ywah, our shlt is way more complicated

almonds are good food.

but the subsidized water sucking gmo california crap they are pushing nowadays makes me nautious.

:no job:

A fitting that's made for a rolling offset??? Lol!! We use 45s and 90s. We have to do the math to figure out the set, then lay it out on the pipe. Cut it to the proper length. Prep it. Xray quality weld. Rig it, hang rigging to transfer the load. Drop it in place. Ywah, our shlt is way more complicated

:lol:

Zzzz lefty, eyes closed

Let's not forget it may be stainless, carbon, chrome, monell, or some other exotic metal that the fitter needs to know how to weld. Is it stick or tig?

One thing is a fact about electricians. You can take this to the fvcking bank. Electricians are the biggest cry baby pvssies on any job. I thought maybe it was a Chicago thing. Nope, they bltch and cry anywhere in the country. Every trade knows that about an electrician.

Let's not forget it may be stainless, carbon, chrome, monell, or some other exotic metal that the fitter needs to know how to weld. Is it stick or tig?

One thing is a fact about electricians. You can take this to the fvcking bank. Electricians are the biggest cry baby pvssies on any job. I thought maybe it was a Chicago thing. Nope, they bltch and cry anywhere in the country. Every trade knows that about an electrician.

smig, tig, big whipdeedooo...you open a valve when done.

Think thousands of wires each with a purpose. Thought involved.

Like I said lefty, eyes closed

I know of all these big whipdeedoo metals and welders you speak of. I'm a certified calibrator for orbital welders, on top of knowing everything there is to know about the industry electrically and mechanically.

Everything

I'm flying to VA Sunday to supervise and instruct a bunch of union hacks all next week on how to properly install an entire bio suite.

You know why I have to go ? Because the customer knows how retarded the union tradesman are and want it done right.

Put that in your offset and smoke it.

:first: