Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Expert analyst predicting wins after schedule release ?

Listening here in Dallas all day. Not once do they mention Dallas's strength vs's opponents weakness. Its always well this team was good last year, that team was bad. How about this ... We are a running team, which teams do we play that sucks against the run. Idiots

Plus saying Dez might go to Houston, because they dont have a # 2 ??? have they ever heard of Will Fuller, 1st rounder ??? Dez is a big body posession guy, they have one of those, and they have one of the best stretch the field guys. I wonder if any of these people really study football

All I know is that the Giants schedule is BRUTAL and the ESPN.com expert predicts them going 8-8. I don't see that happening I don't care how much they're improved.

Sounds like fantasy footballers talking fantasy in march.

Or April.

Matthew 5:27&28

Or April.

Matthew 5:27&28

Or february. The amount of time some people here put into something that is majority luck, is astonishing.

But yes people doing win/losses after schedule comes out is very goofy and pointless. But I guess a % of people seem to like it for whatever reason. Or they probably wouldnt bother.

Or february. The amount of time some people here put into something that is majority luck, is astonishing.

But yes people doing win/losses after schedule comes out is very goofy and pointless. But I guess a % of people seem to like it for whatever reason. Or they probably wouldnt bother.

I question that the majority of ff is luck.

It's all luck.

But it does indeed gives us a great hobby.

When one has the time it's not astonishing, it's just a fun way to pass time when there isn't much else to do, or if one can't get out and do something else.

Thanks for the reply.

Matthew 21:22

I question that the majority of ff is luck.

It's all luck.

But it does indeed gives us a great hobby.

When one has the time it's not astonishing, it's just a fun way to pass time when there isn't much else to do, or if one can't get out and do something else.

Thanks for the reply.

Matthew 21:22

Sure. For you it's in your sorority dorm room when your roommates are out on dates.

Roll the dice, see who you are going to pick first in your online draft. End up in last place again.

Proverbs 6:9-11

I think the Eagles will finsh 8-8 or even with a losing record.

Not related, but I can't recall a more interesting situation going into a season like the one the Eagles have at QB.

Wentz is the QB1, but it's just going to be interesting too see what happens of your when he playes poorly.

Do they go to the Super Bowl winner Foles?

Mmm.

All I know is that the Giants schedule is BRUTAL and the ESPN.com expert predicts them going 8-8. I don't see that happening I don't care how much they're improved.

Their predictions in that article were so bad it was funny, somebody tallied it, maybe USAToday, and the overall final record was something like 64 games over .500

Well, the bull crap line that ESPN would give is that they give multiple people the task of doing the teams and that there's no way they can independently predict what each was thinking. For example, in reading Larry's post (#2), I looked at the Giants predictions and noticed that Jordan Raanan did the prediction where he had the Giants beating the Bucs in Week 11. Jenna Laine did the Buccaneers' predictions and had them beating the Giants that week.

Having 32 "staff writers" pick 1 teams individual record is ESPN's way to promote their Liberal think-tank agenda where everyone gets a trophy.

Last season they picked 12 teams in the AFC to go over .500. Final tally was 8 and one was one of the 4 they predicted under .500.

They picked 14 NFC teams to be .500 or better. Final tally was 10.

They should be forbidden from picking the Giants final record. Anyone who has them above 6 wins is a complete homer.

Last season they picked 12 teams in the AFC to go over .500. Final tally was 8 and one was one of the 4 they predicted under .500.

They picked 14 NFC teams to be .500 or better. Final tally was 10.

They should be forbidden from picking the Giants final record. Anyone who has them above 6 wins is a complete homer.

Depends on the draft. I think they're a playoff contender if they take Barkley. An elite running game with a healthy Beckham makes the whole team better because Eli won't have to force passes to bad pass catchers, won't have to hand the ball off to bad RB's, and will be able to help his OLine not have to hold a block for 5 seconds. The defense will get better too because they won't be on the field for 40 minutes per game.