Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Valentines Day 2018

He said that he had 1/4 lb lobster tails. Those are probably previously frozen North Atlantic lobster tails. Not big and pretty easy to deal with. Having just had the same thing (assuming they are the same thing) twice over the last month (tailgating at AFC Championship and at a friends for SB), I can tell you it is very easy to just boil them and then sauté them in butter. Taste great with a nice steak and easy to make.

shellfish and butter almost always work well together. even with the petite tails i prefer grilled or broiled to boiled. if boiling, you want the water to taste like how you want the finished product to taste.

I'm sitting in the Denver airport waiting for a flight home so... not much tonight. I think I'll run out tomorrow morning for flowers and a card, as I don't want to completely ignore it. :dunno:

We have little kids so we got each other a card and had dinner together while trying to ignore mommy mommy mommy in the background.

It was awesome :mellow:

Buying flowers and a card for a woman is sexual harassment.

Meeting a woman on Tinder and hooking up twenty minutes later is OK though.

I'm sitting in the Denver airport waiting for a flight home so... not much tonight. I think I'll run out tomorrow morning for flowers and a card, as I don't want to completely ignore it. :dunno:

I had the Uber driver stop at a Safeway and picked my wife up some flowers. She was all "you didn't need to do that." But... I did. :)

We have little kids so we got each other a card and had dinner together while trying to ignore mommy mommy mommy in the background.

It was awesome :mellow:

Cmon man, don't give up, work on that marriage. :cheers:

• Like 1

Took the kid to karate practice then stopped at qdoba for dinner. Got home and the wife was already in the bedroom.

Sleeping. She's sick again :(. I watched the Olympics and played games on my phone until bedtime.