Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Scarlet Johannsen resigns from role

You are considered a complete lunatic here. Good luck with that.

And still, not a single thought about the topic at hand. Typical. Nothing but personal attacks and not enough intellect to add content or value.

See why you're considered a troll? That's the very definition right there.

I dont want to be on the ###### team

also Wiff is what he is, and hes not afraid to admit it, hes Trump looney but at least on morale grounds he comes to the table

I have zero problems with Wiff fwiw, and find that I "like" quite a few of his responses when they aren't actually TDS motivated

Sho on the other hand is a compulsive liar, who claims one thing but behaves completely opposite as to what he claims

What have I lied about. Put up or shut up.

And still, not a single thought about the topic at hand. Typical. Nothing but personal attacks and not enough intellect to add content or value.

You are so messed up.

Seriously...ignore him. All he wants is the attention.

Seriously...ignore him. All he wants is the attention.

Yet, you cant ignore me. I call you out. You post all over this place. Its not about following you. You are a Richard to everyone. You get off on it. When someone acts like that they will get called out on it. And you cant deal with it so you put those on ignore. You are pathetic.

What have I lied about. Put up or shut up.

you are a centrist and not a Hillary/Bernie supporter, thats where it starts

which is a complete lie, you even just said you are going to vote in the R primary just so you can vote against a certain R, that is a very far left thing to do

admit you are a leftist and its all good, just like Wiff admits it (even though hes more racist, homophobic and bigoted than anyone else on the right here, seems like he would actually be outcast by the left) #walkaway WIFF

you are a centrist and not a Hillary/Bernie supporter, thats where it starts

which is a complete lie, you even just said you are going to vote in the R primary just so you can vote against a certain R, that is a very far left thing to do

admit you are a leftist and its all good, just like Wiff admits it (even though hes more racist, homophobic and bigoted than anyone else on the right here, seems like he would actually be outcast by the left) #walkaway WIFF

Im not the one who keeps saying centrist. Notice those words arent coming from me constantly are they.

No ai am not a Hillary/Bernie supporter. Thats your lie. The only support of Bernie came from voting for him in a primary as a chance to vote for a likable guy with some good ideas with no chance to win and as a chance to vote against Hillary knowing I would never votefor Trump in the general. In addition, I stated that he would have been preferred to Hillary and Trump to me because his nuttybideas would be balanced by a congress that would never pass that stuff. So you started trying not to show my lies...by being a liar yourself.

I stated I would vote in the R primary to both ore against Diane Black (who i have dealt with and knownshe is awful and would do the same if she were running as a D...there are several TN democrats I would have done the same for had they run). I also said Id be supporting a republ An in the primary that Id consider voting for over the dem front runner. Of course that nuance is lost on the right wing fools of this bored.

I have been and will continue to be a socially left leaningfiscally conservative person who belongs to no actual party.

You have once again failed to show anything more than your own lies and misconceptions/mischaracterizations of my posts.

Shonuff really knows his politics. He likes that Bernie would never get his nutty ideas passed because congress would oppose him. Did that stop Obama? Mr knows his stuff seems to think the executive branch has no stand alone power.

You're just a troll. You really can't enter every single thread and say shiit like 'what is wrong with you?'

It gets ###### old.

Try to form an opinion of your own and supported on your own. Running around licking the balls of other posters really isn't the best use of your time. Though it may be the maximum of your capabilities.

But he's awesome at saying unhinged!! Try it!! Dare him to say it.

Yet, you cant ignore me. I call you out. You post all over this place. Its not about following you. You are a Richard to everyone. You get off on it. When someone acts like that they will get called out on it. And you cant deal with it so you put those on ignore. You are pathetic.

So from the above, you bust his hump for not ignoring you, then bust his hump for ignoring you?

Geesus Corky😂😂😂

Seek help

One of the nice things about Breaking Bad is that the actor who played Walt Jr. actually had cerebral palsy.

People with disabilities and who are transgendered are actors too.

Does it mean we always have to put the exact person in the role, no!

I think that is what makes the play Hamilton so great. They cast minorities to play roles of historical figures who were white.

There is room for both things to occur.

• Like 1

If the LBGT freaks are gonna have a fit every time a "normal" person plays an LGBT role, I hope they're ok with LGBT actors being limited to only playing LGBT roles. No gays playing straight roles or things like that. But I'm gonna guess they wouldn't be ok with that.

I must admit that I do enjoy seeing the SJW types having their own dogma smack them around a little.

I thought actors were about acting? All of ancient times actors were men in female roles :unsure:

One of the nice things about Breaking Bad is that the actor who played Walt Jr. actually had cerebral palsy.

I think that is what makes the play Hamilton so great. They cast minorities to play roles of historical figures who were white.

So you're saying you're fine when minorities play majorities, but not the other way around? Got you. Shocked.

So you're saying you're fine when minorities play majorities, but not the other way around? Got you. Shocked.

it was bad enough that they had blacks playing French Royalty in Beauty and the Beast in the 1750's!!!!!!!!

If the LBGT freaks are gonna have a fit every time a "normal" person plays an LGBT role, I hope they're ok with LGBT actors being limited to only playing LGBT roles. No gays playing straight roles or things like that. But I'm gonna guess they wouldn't be ok with that.

Yeah, they're already pissed that one of the gay characters on Modern Family of all things isn't actually gay. I mean that show couldn't be any more queer friendly if a tribe. But that's exactly how these guys are going to cut their own throats.

On a sort of related now that I've been biting my tongue on for a while. The show Quantico? The heroin is this smoking hot Indian . Well, while ago they did a storyline about some bad guys who were Indian terrorist.

India lost their Collective mind.

So now, whether it's minority by race or minority by freakish sexuality, you only get to play the hero? Now that's wonderful.

No wonder all the bad guys in Star Wars are British for some reason.

Yeah, they're already pissed that one of the gay characters on Modern Family of all things isn't actually gay. I mean that show couldn't be any more queer friendly if a tribe. But that's exactly how these guys are going to cut their own throats.

did we already mention Sheldon?

did we already mention Sheldon?

I've literally never watched more than 3 minutes of that show continuously. It's just not funny.

I think its completely unfair that they had Walt Jr play like he had worse CP than he actually does. In real life Walt Jr doesn't use those arm braces/crutch things, but they wanted it to be more sympathetic. How is that for justice. Hey we hired a cripple, well hes not crippled enough, lets make it worse

and if its ok to cast other races to play historical figures, would it be ok with an all-white cast of the MLK Story? They don't cast minorities to make it great, they do it to draw attention to another crappy play. Its like Ghostbusters with chicks or Oceans 8 a GIMMICK

I've literally never watched more than 3 minutes of that show continuously. It's just not funny.

oh I was just saying the main character is gay, yet he plays a straight guy on it. I thought it was smart/clever the first few years then got annoying

• Like 1

While we're on the subject, have you guys noticed that literally every single commercial these days is about a race mixing couple?

I mean literally every single one. There's the one about I don't know some sort of bowel disease. But bam, you got to have a black wife and a black kid.

Never mind that that probably happens about 2% of the time in the real world. Let's make sure a hundred percent of the couples on TV are represented like that.

Its like the BBC Troy: Fall of a City show. All the Greek gods. Aneas. Achilles. Played by black guys. In Ancient Greece.

If we made an all white remake of roots, your heads would explode. But feel free to recast the freaking illiad to suit SJW needs.

As soon as I saw that, I stopped watching.

A lot of people won't remember this. But they commissioned a statue to be made honoring the firefighters from 9/11.

They used an actual photograph of the event for Pete's sake.

And yet, the Sculptor decided to throw in a random negro into his sculpture even though there is no such character in the photo.

That sculpture ended up getting shipped off to somewhere as I recall.

While we're on the subject, have you guys noticed that literally every single commercial these days is about a race mixing couple?

I mean literally every single one. There's the one about I don't know some sort of bowel disease. But bam, you got to have a black wife and a black kid.

Never mind that that probably happens about 2% of the time in the real world. Let's make sure a hundred percent of the couples on TV are represented like that.

Yep. Noticed that too.

...and, breaking news. They're redoing Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Yep, she's Black.

There's like a thousand ways I could go with this one, but I'm just plain disgusted.

I keep hoping to God that math and economics still work. That this crap ends when people realize that they're not making the kind of money that they could have. But I'm not even sure about that anymore.

Unless Scarlet Boobhannsen is taking off her clothes or flashing those ta'ttas - what does anyone around here care what she does or thinks anyway? All mock and make fun of Hollywood 24/7 - now they're relevant?

• Like 1

You could not pay me to watch supergirl before this. Let alone now.

You could not pay me to watch supergirl before this. Let alone now.

SG herself is hot. Not slutty hot, but more like filthy morning sex knock it out hot then dress up for church hot.

Unless Scarlet Boobhannsen is taking off her clothes or flashing those ta'ttas - what does anyone around here care what she does or thinks anyway? All mock and make fun of Hollywood 24/7 - now they're relevant?

Someone who finally makes sense in this thread :thumbsup:

I don't really think this thread is about scarjo forsake. It's about her getting me tood out of a movie part.

And while I like her, she's had so much work done that she is virtually interchangeable with a couple other actresses. Not to mention, I think there's a rule that she has to be in like 70% of all movies every year.

But honest-to-god, between her and Charlize Theron and a couple of other actresses, slap a wig on them and they are literally like interchangeable Barbie dolls. And it's all because of huge plastic surgery. Go to the websites that deal with that kind of stuff and she has had a ton of work done.

Nothing but a bunch of gossipy, bitchy women on this site anymore. Half of the posted here isn't even readable because of the stupid a$$ back and forth by a few of you qweers.