Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Time to whip 'em out and measure...

3 girls. Big part is I'm happy with my wife. I think part of it was being married before and I cheated on her. I deserve zero sympathy for it but it took me a long time to get my life back together after it. Lost a ton of friends, my standing in the community, my job essentially. Had to basically move out of town because I was pretty embarrassed.

I think it's that and honestly I'm just older and I'm too tired. ha.

And I think part of it ties into our Thread about our number. I've been with a lot of women and done a lot of things and don't get me wrong it's fun but it's old hat at this point.

So yeah I definitely see opportunities so to speak but I'm just too tired and I can't fathom putting my kids through that.

I thought you said that you guys rarely have sex any more. :dunno:

Also to the OP, it has all been so long ago it is hard to say. If we include beejers I'd say in the 50-80 range. I had a great run sophomore year in college where at least every other week I got a beej.

Started dating my wife a year out of college so the pickings have been slim since then. :D

he doesn't. she does

Also to the OP, it has all been so long ago it is hard to say. If we include beejers I'd say in the 50-80 range. I had a great run sophomore year in college where at least every other week I got a beej.

Started dating my wife a year out of college so the pickings have been slim since then. :D

if beejers and handys count, I am well into the 400s

How about jerking off on a girl that's sleeping? :ninja:

I'm sure this has been done a million times here but not when I was around so fock it. Besides, it's my favorite topic of convo.

How many chicks have you banged? (And yes you homos can count dudes and participate if you want)

If you put your pecker in their mouth or their cooch it counts. Strippers and hookers also count.

For me personally it's well over 100. Not sure on exact count but I know it's high. I LOL when I tell wimmens, because they always ask and I tell the truth. I tell them about the prostitutes, strippers, drug use and my general debauchery of my late teens and 20's. Fock it, if they don't like it, NEXT. Of course when I tell buddies they crack up and offer to buy some shots :thumbsup: .

So what you got? Lets hear some good stories too.

I did your chick once, made her wear her hijab, you can probably find video of it on jizztube. She loves her some pork.

Her anus was a weird orange color, she said her bf was gay and loved the tanning salon, would only put it in her butt.

if beejers and handys count, I am well into the 400s

Handies would prolly put me over 100. My numbers are stymied by coming off of the playing field early in life; I've said to my wife (and I'm sure here) that my only regret is not meeting her 5 years later. But that would have other negatives, and my d1ck hasn't fallen off from an STD, and we still have secks, so it is all good in the end. :cheers:

We don't. Really doesn't bother me much.

We don't. Really doesn't bother me much.

Help me understand this. You were a playah in the past, as was I, and that doesn't go away IMO. What keeps me happy is banging my wife at least 2-3 times per week (when the rest of you are done with her). Did the desire just turn off in you? :dunno:

I was always a quality over quantity dude. My friends used to ride my case like hell back in the day. I wasnt really into being a playa at all. I dated women. Some stuck, some didnt.

Also, mid to high 20s. I think. Shiot I dont remember. Seems like another person a lifetime ago.

Help me understand this. You were a playah in the past, as was I, and that doesn't go away IMO. What keeps me happy is banging my wife at least 2-3 times per week (when the rest of you are done with her). Did the desire just turn off in you? :dunno:

I'm not sure? I'm sure part of it is just having little ones in the house. Like yesterday I was up before 6 with a baby. Did all the crap I have to run the house and went to bed around 11. Was up 45 minutes later with the baby and then again at 4:30 a.m. Up again just before 7 for the day.

So part of it is I'm just exhausted. So even if I wasn't happy with my wife the idea that I would have the energy to woo another woman is comical. I'd have to start doing coke to try to stay awake. Ha.

Never went to bed with an ugly or fat chick......

but I woke up with a few.

:lol:

Reminds me of this

I'm not sure? I'm sure part of it is just having little ones in the house. Like yesterday I was up before 6 with a baby. Did all the crap I have to run the house and went to bed around 11. Was up 45 minutes later with the baby and then again at 4:30 a.m. Up again just before 7 for the day.

So part of it is I'm just exhausted. So even if I wasn't happy with my wife the idea that I would have the energy to woo another woman is comical. I'd have to start doing coke to try to stay awake. Ha.

JMO but that ain't a life for a man. You need to work with your wife, who I sense would be open to it, to arrange some special time. :thumbsup:

JMO but that ain't a life for a man. You need to work with your wife, who I sense would be open to it, to arrange some special time. :thumbsup:

Ha nah we're good. I can totally understand how it would drive people nuts but it really doesn't bother me.

It's not like we both don't like to do it.

Is what it is. It's seriously isn't an issue for either of us. We do it when we can.

6 chicks, if I don't count the fat pig that I fingered.

Fat pigs count. I have jumped on many grenades back in the day. I wouldn't do it now but back in the day, why not. Fat ugly chicks give great head. Always, every time, without fail.

That's borderline creepy but I'll say it's just inside the upright. Sure why not, it counts lol. Dude you are a madman btw.

The better question might be whats your number whilst sober. I know mine would take quite the nosedive :lol:

Up until you moved to chiner, 1?

Pre china was 7.

Post china something in the 25-30 range, I havent kept a good count. And I dont know how many of the hookers and bj massage girls were repeats.

The better question might be whats your number whilst sober. I know mine would take quite the nosedive :lol:

Or, how many of them did you know their name at the time? How many do you still remember their name? My list plummets to single digits in a hurry then.

Hmm, let's see, carry the one... Ima go with zero. :wave:

Lots of women. I don't count. No use. One out of all of them was a 10. ONE. But lots of fun girls.

Lots of women. I don't count. No use. One out of all of them was a 10. ONE. But lots of fun girls.

Yeah, I probably only have one ten on my resume too. That b!ch was expensive.

All of them, but my number is much lower than you guys: 5. Is this why everyone loves alcohol so much?

Ooof. So many. Let's see, there's all your moms, some cheerleaders, your older sister if you have one, various nurses, teachers and bartenders, most of your cousins, and a couple of professional gals as well, a lawyer or two and a doctor. And your step moms as well.

Cause you havent focked his wife AND his mom...yet

This guy gets it.

Was sitting on a beach in Florida for A summer retreat with a few friends before I decided to get married. Guys trip. Drinking and golf in Destin. After a day of golf and steaks for dinner, we went down to the beach to continue consumption. Topic of conversation: How many?

Best friend Chris said ten. More like six. Lost his virginity bending a fatty over an AC condenser behind a bar at two in the morning when he was twenty. Got married to a chick he knocked two years later who looks like Allanis Morrisete.

My friend Tommy had the sex with three. The last one was a chick at Mardi Gras who lied to get a room at the YWCA for a free room for the week. She looked like Elvira with no t!tties.

My friend Rick, played full back for one year at LSU, really good looking guy, said a hundred+. He did easily.

Mind you, we were only in our late twenties.

What about you Bunny?

I got up and walked thirty feet from where we're sitting and started making rows of ten horizontals a foot wide, a few feet apart, with the heel of my foot. Would go till the vertical n/s would reach a hundred. I stopped at two hundred fifty.

Took beer cans to mark the best, sea shells to mark the worst, and various things for meh. Used red plastic shovels to indicate the ones on the rag when I made themselves available and a red cack isn't or wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Took me over a hour. Sat back down and looked at it and laughed. Me:: That many. Couldn't tell you their names, but I rember the times. Woke up in so many beds, I remember leaving more than getting there.

Living in a drinking town with game is easy. Looks and personality makes it way easy. I once Fawked a chick that saved dolphins in San Diego. Came here after Katrina. She had a half an arm as it was bit off by a shark. Wanted a lite for her pot after a parade. Was smoking a cig. Me: Sure. Can you pretend to pinch my nipples with non hand? She got a beer can.

Was sitting on a beach in Florida for A summer retreat with a few friends before I decided to get married. Guys trip. Drinking and golf in Destin. After a day of golf and steaks for dinner, we went down to the beach to continue consumption. Topic of conversation: How many?

Best friend Chris said ten. More like six. Lost his virginity bending a fatty over an AC condenser behind a bar at two in the morning when he was twenty. Got married to a chick he knocked two years later who looks like Allanis Morrisete.

My friend Tommy had the sex with three. The last one was a chick at Mardi Gras who lied to get a room at the YWCA for a free room for the week. She looked like Elvira with no t!tties.

My friend Rick, played full back for one year at LSU, really good looking guy, said a hundred+. He did easily.

Mind you, we were only in our late twenties.

What about you Bunny?

I got up and walked thirty feet from where we're sitting and started making rows of ten horizontals a foot wide, a few feet apart, with the heel of my foot. Would go till the vertical n/s would reach a hundred. I stopped at two hundred fifty.

Took beer cans to mark the best, sea shells to mark the worst, and various things for meh. Used red plastic shovels to indicate the ones on the rag when I made themselves available and a red cack isn't or wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Took me over a hour. Sat back down and looked at it and laughed. Me:: That many. Couldn't tell you their names, but I rember the times. Woke up in so many beds, I remember leaving more than getting there.

Living in a drinking town with game is easy. Looks and personality makes it way easy. I once Fawked a chick that saved dolphins in San Diego. Came here after Katrina. She had a half an arm as it was bit off by a shark. Wanted a lite for her pot after a parade. Was smoking a cig. Me: Sure. Can you pretend to pinch my nipples with non hand? She got a beer can.

Nice