Sign in to follow this  
Turducken

Cheapest Draft Board

I just remembered I still need a draft board for my league, anyone know of any cheap ones? (Draft board + stickers)

draftkit.com is the only one I have used and have no reason to try any other. Still around $25 after shipping. They shipped me one free while I was in Iraq a few years back and stuff like that will make me a customer for as long as they're in business.

I just remembered I still need a draft board for my league, anyone know of any cheap ones? (Draft board + stickers)

You can have my CBS one for $99 :wave:

You can have my CBS one for $99 :wave:

F that, besides the markup, I refuse to pay a penny for anything with a CBS logo on it. Greedy pricks always jacking up the cost for their hosting.

draftkit.com is the only one I have used....still around $25 after shipping.

Righteous, thanks for the info.

Righteous, thanks for the info.

That's a good price! I work at a sign shop so I thought maybe I could help out, but I couldn't do it for that. I make a board on foamcore, usually around 4' x 6' but we hand write the names in. It's too much work to type all the players names in and print them for just one draft, ya know?

FJfantasy.com is where I have gotten my board for the past couple of seasons. They have several different options...boards, stickers, kits, etc... Mine just arrived on Wednesday......I ordered it on Monday. Not bad.

You get what you pay for...go real cheap and that is what you get. just go w/ a reputable name and pay $20-30

F that, besides the markup, I refuse to pay a penny for anything with a CBS logo on it. Greedy pricks always jacking up the cost for their hosting.

Alright alright if you buy before August 14th you get the dicounted price of $49.99 :D

If you are relatively tech savy - check out fandraft.com. Last year was the first year I bought it, you can display the board on a TV or projector and have team music, etc. Its pretty cool, and even better if you are on myfantasyleague - it imports the results directly into the website.

I think its 30 bucks for the first year but then only like 15 bucks to upgrade each year after. In the long run, cheaper than a draft board.

If you are relatively tech savy - check out fandraft.com. Last year was the first year I bought it, you can display the board on a TV or projector and have team music, etc. Its pretty cool, and even better if you are on myfantasyleague - it imports the results directly into the website.

I think its 30 bucks for the first year but then only like 15 bucks to upgrade each year after. In the long run, cheaper than a draft board.

We do our drafts outdoors, so that probably wouldn't work for us, but that definitely sounds cool.

BTW, I went ahead and purchased the board from draftkit.com already ($25.25 shipped), so I don't need the recommendations, but feel free to keep posting them for anyone else who might be needing the same thing.

I have a $3000 board. I'm using a PC that my dad just gave me and I hooking it up to my buddies' 50 incher. I used Excel and did the formulas to autotrack the money for our auction league. I think it's going to kick arse!

I have a $3000 board. I'm using a PC that my dad just gave me and I hooking it up to my buddies' 50 incher. I used Excel and did the formulas to autotrack the money for our auction league. I think it's going to kick arse!

What's I've done for the past few years is pretty close to this. Using FFToday's Draft Buddy (without my own rankings, of course), laptop and projector, I've sailed through the last few drafts and ended up with the entire draft recorded (don't have to copy it down from a paper board after the fact). Total cost .. nothing I didn't already have! I really don't see doing it any other way now.

1/4" piece of drywall, a yardstick and a couple of sharpies.

I'm not interested in having an 8 hour draft.

I'm not interested in having an 8 hour draft.

First of all, I am.

Secondly, it takes about 10 minutes to draw a grid. Then each player gets up, walks to the board, and writes in their own pick.

I understand that this is not for everyone.

I just finished the Excel spreadsheet with some help from an Excel guru. I can display $ left and max bid and it auto updates the values when I log the price paid for a player. I have a basic setup but I found some detailed layouts that are fantastic for a PC as a draft board.