Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Boardwalk Empire

Aww, c'mon...

Naked Lesbians and a "Two-Faced" Sniper who's no longer a virgin dishing out pew pew justice? Nearly clapped when that weird focker shot that dude in the face.

Lesbians acting don't impress me much, the real thing is better. I will admit the 2nd part was freaky, my girlfriend predicted Jimmy was going to get two-face a hooker and I predicted two-face was going to shoot the other dude under the eye. I hope he continues to be on the show

Just starting to get good. :thumbsup:

so many good story lines to follow.

Like the actor who plays and the character of Jimmy. Steals the show, IMO. The part of the show with Margret and Nucky is getting a little boring though. I imagine it will pick up...I think she will start to get involved in Nucky's business. :unsure:

Like the actor who plays and the character of Jimmy. Steals the show, IMO. The part of the show with Margret and Nucky is getting a little boring though. I imagine it will pick up...I think she will start to get involved in Nucky's business. :unsure:

Agreed.

I'm sick of Margaret already, I can do without her. I like everything else.

Jimmy will get out of jail next episode. I wish they let him kill the dude that was taggin his mom, we will hear from him soon enough. I'm looking forward to more two-face action too.

Agreed.

Jimmy will get out of jail next episode. I wish they let him kill the dude that was taggin his mom, we will hear from him soon enough. I'm looking forward to more two-face action too.

I have high hopes for two face. You know he's gonna get his kills in the coming episodes. The dude wants/needs to kill. Doesn't get better than that.

The show is pretty good. The FBI guy is annoying though. Margaret doesn't bother me. Nucky's first girl was kinda annoying but she was naked a lot so it made up for it.

I have high hopes for two face. You know he's gonna get his kills in the coming episodes. The dude wants/needs to kill. Doesn't get better than that.

The show is pretty good. The FBI guy is annoying though. Margaret doesn't bother me. Nucky's first girl was kinda annoying but she was naked a lot so it made up for it.

The FBI guy doesnt bother me that much, you had to love when he whipped himself. Him and the other FBI guy are going to butt heads now.

:pointstosky:

But last Sunday's episode lacked the gratuitous nudity we were getting used to. :cry:

Agreed.

Margaret is setting nookie up

Margaret is setting nookie up

I would agree if this were a 1 season show. This has already been picked up for year 2 and I am sure more to follow.

It's going to take a long time before Margaret screws over nookie. I am pretty sure everyone thinks that is coming, just far down the line.

of course a b1tch is going to be his downfall after he wins re-election

starting to get real good.

:headbanger:

Season Final next week.

Had to love Agent Van Alden drowning Agent Sepso :headbanger:

I will definitely watch this entire season again before next season.

Had to love Agent Van Alden drowning Agent Sepso :headbanger:

That was a little out there IMO. How does he get away with it? Or is he now a bad guy...killing, drinking, banging loose sluts, etc. :unsure: Wonder how long till season 2...just read that the leading actress is knocked up...guess maybe they could write that in now.

That was a little out there IMO. How does he get away with it? Or is he now a bad guy...killing, drinking, banging loose sluts, etc. :unsure: Wonder how long till season 2...just read that the leading actress is knocked up...guess maybe they could write that in now.

I cannot say it's out there until I find out what happens to him.

There were 20+ witnesses, albeit all of them black.

I can't see how he can just get away with it.

Is Margaret going to tell him what she knows? Will he still be an agent? Will he go rouge?

Tune in next week :headbanger:

Loved Jimmy killing that guy a few eps ago... " what so your going to be a tough guy and kill me for mouthing off a little huh " --- " I wasn't going to kill ya but now fock it - boom! " Nucky looks at him like damn he really is a cold blodded killer now.

or the focked up face guy " Hey I can kill the wife and kids and that should make him pop his head up " damn!

I wonder if Jimmy killed that artist man and woman and they never really ran Jimmy just killed them.

One of the better shows out there right now - that and Dexter ( on at the same time :wall: )

Agree on Jimmy steals the show -- Buchemi is good as always as Nucky. Wished they showed Capone's character more.

great show

I wonder if Jimmy killed that artist man and woman and they never really ran Jimmy just killed them.

Wished they showed Capone's character more.

Now that would be interesting. Not sure he had the time to get the letter and do something about it before she made it down there though.

I think Capone will probably get a bigger role in the second season for sure.

No chance Jimmy killed the photoshop couple.

They set up his wife (brilliantly I might add, I never saw that coming) and ripped her off and they ran away, never to be seen again.

I am amazed at how many important things from history have been on this show.

Womens right to vote

Al Capone

Harry Truman

Prohibition

there is a lot more

They set up his wife (brilliantly I might add, I never saw that coming) and ripped her off and they ran away, never to be seen again.

Womens right to vote

Al Capone

Harry Truman

Prohibition

there is a lot more

yes like the typical main theme of any hbo show, republicans and christians are really really bad

Womens right to vote

Al Capone

Harry Truman

Prohibition

there is a lot more

When/how did they set her up? I didn't catch that part.

yes like the typical main theme of any hbo show, republicans and christians are really really bad

I've seen sopranos, the wire, bored to death, eastbound and down, entourage, curb your enthusiasm, and boardwalk empire. Seems like boardwalk empire is the only one that mentions dems/republicans. Well, in the wire, baltimore is run by democrats and most of them are outright corrupt. In this show though, nucky is a republican and he's seen as a pretty solid dude. I don't see how they make republicans look bad.

So, season two premiered this past Sunday...

This is going to be a hard season to watch for me, seeing how they are pitting Jimmy against Nucky. But of course it had to happen.

So, who's watching?

I don't have HBO right now, but I'll watch it on demand when I get it again. First season was pretty good.

So, season two premiered this past Sunday...

This is going to be a hard season to watch for me, seeing how they are pitting Jimmy against Nucky. But of course it had to happen.

So, who's watching?

:wave:

Jimmy is against Nucky now.. I wonder if by seasons end, they both won't be going against Jimmy's father.

1st episode was okay. It'll get much better.

1st episode was okay. It'll get much better.

Was not impressed with the first episode of season two at all. Some bad writing, IMO, although you could tell they were trying to get everyone up to speed...if you didn't see season 1 or forgot a lot. I would hope it gets better.

Was not impressed with the first episode of season two at all. Some bad writing, IMO, although you could tell they were trying to get everyone up to speed...if you didn't see season 1 or forgot a lot. I would hope it gets better.

It will get better when Gretchen Mol gets naked. :wub:

This is currently my favorite show on the toob.

Finally, you're showing good judgement. :cheers:

Not sure if I agree with the killing of the token hot lesbo. :unsure:

I tried to find this thread. :thumbsup:

Great episode overall. Season is getting much better.

Very sad to see Jimmy's wife killed, as it wasn't even Jimmy who gave the order to have Manny killed. Jimmy didn't try to stop it, but he wasn't behind it

Jimmy is in way over his head and Nucky's world is crumbling around him.

Will they get back together and make things right?

Will they get back together and make things right?

You talking Jimmy and Nucky or Jimmy and his Mom? :banana:

You talking Jimmy and Nucky or Jimmy and his Mom? :banana:

Jimmy and Nucky.

I had a feeling she loved him more than a son, but what an interesting scene that was.

I had a feeling she loved him more than a son, but what an interesting scene that was.

I knew we were going to find out that their relationship was twisted.

But I didn't see him killing the Commodore coming.

Jimmy and Nucky.

What tipped you off? The time she talked about kissing his little baby :banana:

What tipped you off? The time she talked about kissing his little baby :banana:

:banana:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

That's all I gots to say about last night's season finale.

You have a crush on Jimmy? He deserved it.

:music_guitarred:

I'm very sad about the final episode. :(

hints about his plans for season 3 — which include a time jump and the introduction of new brash young character