Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

The Walking Dead Season 3

Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori) interview about her death:

Link

really doubt Lori is dead - A. She is one of the top 3 characters in the show (though I admit annoying) B. noone saw her get shot.

Walking dead is not like any other story. There aren't main characters. They is a main character. His name is Rick. If you live by his side, you are living in a dangerous place and your time is limited.

Lori is dead.

her death at the prison in the comics was far more violent, but she died as well as the baby all the same

Not much of a spoiler for future events. Just about Lori and her death

I believe she's dead. You don't get the heartfelt farewell speech if she's not dead. Walking dead doesn't seem like the type of show to pull the soap opera back from the dead twist.

The size of the cut on he stomach was over a foot long. She bled to death for sure.

That zombie looked extremely satisfied after eating Lori's dead body. I thought for sure, Rick was going to cut its stomach open and remove her body parts.

I believe she's dead. You don't get the heartfelt farewell speech if she's not dead. Walking dead doesn't seem like the type of show to pull the soap opera back from the dead twist.

Like the prisoner who was supposedly dead? :dunno:

Don't know if the other lady (whatever her name is) is dead but unless I missed something, that was bad writing. Nobody even looked for her they just pretty much said "well she's probably dead. "

Like the prisoner who was supposedly dead? :dunno:

Don't know if the other lady (whatever her name is) is dead but unless I missed something, that was bad writing. Nobody even looked for her they just pretty much said "well she's probably dead. "

From what the preview for next week showed, I'm thinking she's still alive.

From what the preview for next week showed, I'm thinking she's still alive.

I agree. They never showed Carol getting killed. So she must still be alive? :dunno:

Nikki is going to HATE that phone call. :ninja:

Lori is back

NoooOOOOOOooo!!!!!!

NoooOOOOOOooo!!!!!!

Yep

She's alive in Ricks twisted mind and calls him from time to time to talk about how things should be going. Even in death, she's a nag

:lol:

Yep

She's alive in Ricks twisted mind and calls him from time to time to talk about how things should be going. Even in death, she's a nag

:lol:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Lori is back

You know, even the way you posted this is a spoiler.

Lori is back

If the TV show follows the comic book on this one? But the TV show may not? :dunno:

If you watched the after show, the producer was on and said Lori was dead, they explaind she was eaten by that zomie that rick stabbed on the stomach and that was her hair comming out of its mouth. SHES DEAD

If you watched the after show, the producer was on and said Lori was dead, they explaind she was eaten by that zomie that rick stabbed on the stomach and that was her hair comming out of its mouth. SHES DEAD

THank GAWD :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

But in the comic books, crazy Rick talks to her on the phone because she is still alive in his ba+###### crazy head.

But in the comic books, crazy Rick talks to her on the phone because she is still alive in his ba+###### crazy head.

No focken spoilers! Everyone is hiding their comic book spoilers and you blurt that out.

No focken spoilers! Everyone is hiding their comic book spoilers and you blurt that out.

The TV show has changed a bunch of the comic book stuff already. It hardly follows the comic book exactly. So the TV show phone conversation could be with somebody else besides imaginary Lori.

No sh1t :thumbsdown:

I think the biggest question is Where is Carol? Not that I would mind if she is dead, but I think if she had died we would've seen it.

Hope the phone call isn't Lori. I mean, obviously she's dead, but I hope it's something that is more relevant to the plot.

No sh1t :thumbsdown:

I think the biggest question is Where is Carol? Not that I would mind if she is dead, but I think if she had died we would've seen it.

Hope the phone call isn't Lori. I mean, obviously she's dead, but I hope it's something that is more relevant to the plot.

Me too. Besides the fact that I can't stand Lori, it sounds like a really stupid plot twist.

Me too. Besides the fact that I can't stand Lori, it sounds like a really stupid plot twist.

It isn't, at least by the comics standards. Rick has already been transformed. But he still has more to go.

Non spoiler: The governor started out as a totally normal dude too who was just out to protect his daughter. I'm part way through the book "the rise of the governor" and he was just a normal guy until the world went to hell in a hand basket and changed everything. It changes everyone. Dale thought everyone should keep their humanity, Shane thought humanity was out the window and a new breed must arise. Both are dead. So we'll see where Rick takes us.

I was thinking, maybe, the phone ringing was all in his head. Dude is coming unglued...stabbing the belly of binge zombie over and over....going on a zombie killing spree all by himself...going spaz on asian kid. Just a guess...haven't read the comics or looked at spoilers. I'm sure I'm wrong, though. :banana:

I was thinking, maybe, the phone ringing was all in his head. Dude is coming unglued...stabbing the belly of binge zombie over and over....going on a zombie killing spree all by himself...going spaz on asian kid. Just a guess...haven't read the comics or looked at spoilers. I'm sure I'm wrong, though. :banana:

:nono:

Then where are her bones??? Didn't see any remains other than blood.

Then where are her bones??? Didn't see any remains other than blood.

The body was dragged around the corner, the remains were still there. Explained in Talking Dead.

It isn't, at least by the comics standards. Rick has already been transformed. But he still has more to go.

Non spoiler: The governor started out as a totally normal dude too who was just out to protect his daughter. I'm part way through the book "the rise of the governor" and he was just a normal guy until the world went to hell in a hand basket and changed everything. It changes everyone. Dale thought everyone should keep their humanity, Shane thought humanity was out the window and a new breed must arise. Both are dead. So we'll see where Rick takes us.

Yeah, I figured as much. It would make absolutely no sense to have the phone ring and then it end up not being Lori. Oh well, hopefully telephone Lori is less of a kunt.

Of course it would change you. There's no way it couldn't. But I still think talking to your dead wife on a phone is stupid. Unless, it's meant to show us Rick is somehow changing from the virus they are all infected with, and can now really "speak" with the dead; and not just a way to show us he has snapped.

Yeah, I figured as much. It would make absolutely no sense to have the phone ring and then it end up not being Lori. Oh well, hopefully telephone Lori is less of a kunt.

Of course it would change you. There's no way it couldn't. But I still think talking to your dead wife on a phone is stupid. Unless, it's meant to show us Rick is somehow changing from the virus they are all infected with, and can now really "speak" with the dead; and not just a way to show us he has snapped.

Give it a chance. It worked well in the comics.

The second time I have watched on TV, I focking hate commercials :thumbsdown:

I am thinking Rick and them need to find another way into town. They can get into one of the perimeter buildings and work their way in. Then again they can easily take out the 3 people guarding the wall. Definitely an intense episode coming up, the last 2 have been building to it. I am pretty sure there are only 2 episodes remaining for the fall, then a hiatus until the spring?

I think the black guy will die, and the meeting between Daryl and Merle will be intense, and a lot of chaos.

I wish this was on a premium channel so I could see more of Andre and Maggie :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

The second time I have watched on TV, I focking hate commercials :thumbsdown:

I am thinking Rick and them need to find another way into town. They can get into one of the perimeter buildings and work their way in. Then again they can easily take out the 3 people guarding the wall. Definitely an intense episode coming up, the last 2 have been building to it. I am pretty sure there are only 2 episodes remaining for the fall, then a hiatus until the spring?

I think the black guy will die, and the meeting between Daryl and Merle will be intense, and a lot of chaos.

I wish this was on a premium channel so I could see more of Andre and Maggie :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

Only 2 episodes remaining this season??? I though they said last night that last night's episode was the mid-season episode. :unsure:

Only 2 episodes remaining this season??? I though they said last night that last night's episode was the mid-season episode. :unsure:

I thought it was too? Better not be just 9 episodes this season. :mad:

The second half of the season is supposed to start up in February of 2013 I thought? Season 2 had 13 episodes I believe? So I assume season 3 will have at least as many? :dunno:

Wrong.

After you read "Rise of the Governor" you'll want to read "Road to Woodbury". You'll get how fvcked up the show is right now. The books give you an awesome backstory of "Phillip". It has a pretty big twist at the end of "Rise" which will make you watch the show through a very different lens.

I thought it was too? Better not be just 9 episodes this season. :mad:

The second half of the season is supposed to start up in February of 2013 I thought? Season 2 had 13 episodes I believe? So I assume season 3 will have at least as many? :dunno:

That's what I meant. It will be the mid-season finale and then it will start up again in February? I guess. Most shows on non-premium channels do this for whatever reason.

That's what I meant. It will be the mid-season finale and then it will start up again in February? I guess. Most shows on non-premium channels do this for whatever reason.

Right you are. We have a dec.2 episode, then the break before returning sometime in feb.

I heard at the start of the season, it was going to be a 16 episode year.

The fight scene with Glen strapped to the chair against the zombie was killer :headbanger:

Wrong.

After you read "Rise of the Governor" you'll want to read "Road to Woodbury". You'll get how fvcked up the show is right now. The books give you an awesome backstory of "Phillip". It has a pretty big twist at the end of "Rise" which will make you watch the show through a very different lens.

Awesome! Well, where I am at, it appears he's normal and just fighting to save his daughter. But I can't wait to see what else happens!