Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I have never voted Republican

Yep. People with no balls get exposed. As I said, grow some balls and stop acting like a little b1tch

And like I said, suck my cack, pussie. Have a great night.

And like I said, suck my cack, pussie. Have a great night.

Typical democrat response when unable to win an argument. "Oh yea? Well fock you! I'm leaving" :lol: have fun pouting princess

Typical democrat response when unable to win an argument. "Oh yea? Well fock you! I'm leaving" :lol: have fun pouting princess

win an argument. We weren't having an argument. You were name-calling. That's not an argument. In real life, that would never happen or you'd get your jaw shattered. On the internet, I simply tell you that you are a pussie and sit here laughing.

win an argument. We weren't having an argument. You were name-calling. That's not an argument. In real life, that would never happen or you'd get your jaw shattered. On the internet, I simply tell you that you are a pussie and sit here laughing.

Sure buddy whatever you say. I'm not the one acting like a little b1tch and gettin called out in it. Enjoy your hissy fit and ass raping by everyone :lol:

Sure buddy whatever you say. I'm not the one acting like a little b1tch and gettin called out in it. Every your hissy fit and ass raping by everyone :lol:

every your hissy fit and ass raping by everyone. Well constructed.

Sorry autocorrect by phone. Shows you how much I actually care about this

Nice life you have going there Newbie. Playing typo police on a Saturday night.

Nice life you have going there Newbie. Playing typo police on a Saturday night.

that was a typo? I've tried reading it 10 times. I have no idea what he was trying to say. And a 50 year old with a 3 month old baby question someone's life? LOL better go buy some formula Pappy

So this thread is going well.

Door........knock........punch.......face.........wife........kids.

that was a typo? I've tried reading it 10 times. I have no idea what he was trying to say. And a 50 year old with a 3 month old baby question someone's life? LOL better go buy some formula Pappy

Enjoy. He was saying enjoy. Wasn't that difficult.

Enjoy. He was saying enjoy. Wasn't that difficult.

For people who didn't pass high school English it was very difficult

For people who didn't pass high school English it was very difficult

Been meaning to ask you, I'm putting together a first aid kit for the house, and I ordered some of those quick clot gauzes. Any thoughts?

Me and Clooney and Mick Jagger are very happy with our family planning.

Me and Clooney and Mick Jagger are very happy with our family planning.

lol. It cracks me up and makes me sad at the same time that you felt the need to research other old guys who got trapped into kids in their older years.

lol. It cracks me up and makes me sad at the same time that you felt the need to research other old guys who got trapped into kids in their older years.

If I'm trapped I don't want the key.

Been meaning to ask you, I'm putting together a first aid kit for the house, and I ordered some of those quick clot gauzes. Any thoughts?

Really any sterile gauze will be just fine. I wouldn't really waste money on it. I've used the actual quickclot stuff on a pig when we were doing some training with it. Pretty cool stuff. Never used the quickclot gauze but regular sterile gauze will be fine

Really any sterile gauze will be just fine. I wouldn't really waste money on it. I've used the actual quickclot stuff on a pig when we were doing some training with it. Pretty cool stuff. Never used the quickclot gauze but regular sterile gauze will be fine

Ok. Figured why not. Thanks

So this thread is going well.

Door........knock........punch.......face.........wife........kids.

yea no . Oh well. I said what I wanted to.

All this snowflake rage should be directed towards the Dems

Democrats and personal responsibility haven't been acquainted in a long, long time sir. Blame is for the opponent.