Sign in to follow this  
The Pope

HOYTDWOW!

they made a threada about me :wub:

why didn't you post this for my 10000 post birfday? :nono:

I'm the Pope, not the 10,000 post fairy.

The Mayans feared having to talk to Hoyt post rapture so they called it off

Go fock a couch.

Leave his sister out of it !

Horrible band :thumbsdown:

I am amazed that you are able to differentiate Survivor from the rest of the 80's swill you slobber over, like Skid Row.

I am amazed that you are able to differentiate Survivor from the rest of the 80's swill you slobber over, like Skid Row.

wow please don't put Survivor and Skid Row in the same sentence

wow please don't put Survivor and Skid Row in the same sentence

I know, right?

there's a difference ?

They're no Prospect Hill, but yes. Big difference.

They're no Prospect Hill, but yes. Big difference.

they sure aren't and no, not really...other than survivor having a hit song ?

they sure aren't and no, not really

You're too dumb to have an opinion on music. Go away

:lol: hair bands are for the dumb kids , dummy.

More musical talent came from those fockers than any other genre that you like. hth

More musical talent came from those fockers than any other genre that you like. hth

That is the pity of it. Lots of technical ability wasted on music with no redeeming artistic value. Mascara, spandex, and posers with nothing to say.

That is the pity of it. Lots of technical ability wasted on music with no redeeming artistic value. Mascara, spandex, and posers with nothing to say.

sorry but the ballads of the era alone tell you how wrong you actually are

sorry but the ballads of the era alone tell you how wrong you actually are

And you'd be wrong. The majority of songs that came from the bands of the 80's were about sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Those of us that were fortunate enough to live in the late 70's and 80's understand that time.

I feel sorry for kids today. They get to listen to bands that sample my generations music. They get to listen to crap. Generated and copied music that has been done before and believe it's original. Guees what????? It's not. But I respect ones belief that it is.

And you'd be wrong. The majority of songs that came from the bands of the 80's were about sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Those of us that were fortunate enough to live in the late 70's and 80's understand that time.

I feel sorry for kids today. They get to listen to bands that sample my generations music. They get to listen to crap. Generated and copied music that has been done before and believe it's original. Guees what????? It's not. But I respect ones belief that it is.

Hey McFly....RaiderHater is on our side, you drunken fool :wall:

To each, their own, I suppose :cheers:

At least you get / understand the technical ability aspect. Mebbe you didn't like the lyrics, or the structure of the songs, but you have to admit that alot of those "faggity singers" had some serious octave ranges and they weren't ashamed to belt it out :headbanger:

huh? I agree with you about kids today, but I was a child of the 70's, I grew up listening to nothing but Zeppelin and Floyd

I didn't like alot of the hair bands music but I sure loved me some ballads. By the time the 80's rolled thru I was finding my own genre, and really got into the punk scene