Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The TOUR Championship - Eastlake Golf Course

:pointstosky:

Can't wait for the Ryder Cup this week. Although I'm not terribly excited about our chances anymore. Bottom 4 at the TC were all American RC members. Phil should not have been picked, plain and simple. He hasn't played well in months. 1 top 10 since his win in March? :puke:

GOAT

Where da loud mouf haters at ? You know who you are

Good for him. Will we have to wait till 2024 for the next win? Will the new Tiger not suck in the Ryder cup like the old Tiger did? :lol:

>>>>> Federer

Jack>>>>>>>>Tiger. BTW the GOAT Ryder cup record is 16-8-3 not 13-17-3 :lol:

Jack>>>>>>>>Tiger. BTW the GOAT Ryder cup record is 16-8-3 not 13-17-3 :lol:

and ?

What does Ryder cup have to do with it?

New goal posts.

Accept it, he's great and you hate it, you root for his demise and as usual came out the fool.

Brady effect.

Wow - talk about the unthinkable. What an incredible display of golf, what an incredible walk back in time - it's 2018 and Tigermania is back.

* 80 wins, all spectacular in their own right.........but this might be his 1st actual win as a beloved (and LIKED) human being..... Good to see - I was happy for him.

* Lost in all the hysteria was the details... We have not seen TW with that kind of wedge game since his 2000's heyday.

* TW puts the Scotty back in the bag, he hoists another trophy - coincidence?

* Apparently TW made a shaft change a few weeks back.. Appears to have been a goldmine of a find.

* TW is prolly the only one who's upset to see the season come to and end.............. Next April, and the lead up to Augusta, is going to be insane.

* B. Chamblee and the rest - I like you, but stop it with the "Greatest Combeback in Golf History" crap. Was it phenomenal, off the chain, electric? Absolutely. But this win for TW is still a distant 2nd to what Hogan did in 1950... Hogan had a double pelvis fracture, fractured collarbone, fractured ankle, broken ribs and life threatening blood clots... A surgeon was flown in, by way of the USAF, just to save his life............ 11 months later, in grueling/agonizing pain - he captures the US Open. ... So yea - just stop.

Didn't win the 10 mil? Phail.

Ryder Cup loss 18 to 10

* B. Chamblee and the rest - I like you, but stop it with the "Greatest Combeback in Golf History" crap. Was it phenomenal, off the chain, electric? Absolutely. But this win for TW is still a distant 2nd to what Hogan did in 1950... Hogan had a double pelvis fracture, fractured collarbone, fractured ankle, broken ribs and life threatening blood clots... A surgeon was flown in, by way of the USAF, just to save his life............ 11 months later, in grueling/agonizing pain - he captures the US Open. ... So yea - just stop.

It's past time to remove this from your vocabulary, sir.

and ?

What does Ryder cup have to do with it?

New goal posts.

Accept it, he's great and you hate it, you root for his demise and as usual came out the fool.

Brady effect.

And you said he was the GOAT he is not. He is great without question. The second greatest golfer to walk the planet with the best run of golf ever seen!

It is fun poking fun of knob slobbers like yourself.

It's past time to remove this from your vocabulary, sir.

Yea, but on the chain sounds ghey. :D

Yea, but on the chain sounds ghey. :D

not if you're in an Arizona prison

• Like 1

Wow - talk about the unthinkable. What an incredible display of golf, what an incredible walk back in time - it's 2018 and Tigermania is back.

* 80 wins, all spectacular in their own right.........but this might be his 1st actual win as a beloved (and LIKED) human being..... Good to see - I was happy for him.

* Lost in all the hysteria was the details... We have not seen TW with that kind of wedge game since his 2000's heyday.

* TW puts the Scotty back in the bag, he hoists another trophy - coincidence?

* Apparently TW made a shaft change a few weeks back.. Appears to have been a goldmine of a find.

* TW is prolly the only one who's upset to see the season come to and end.............. Next April, and the lead up to Augusta, is going to be insane.

I didn't get to watch any of it but the clips looked pretty amazing.

I agree with you about Hogan. If Tiger manages to win a couple of majors then I think he is in the conversation about the greatest come back.

• Like 1

I think it's the Greatest comeback since Jesus!

I guess I'll be the one to point out that this was only a 30 player field. Get back to me when he beats a full field.

• Like 1

I guess I'll be the one to point out that this was only a 30 player field. Get back to me when he beats a full field.

:thumbsup:

top 3 players after round 3, went a combined 8 over.

Tiger won by default.

Quality > Quantity

The Tour Championship has arguably the sixth hardest field on the schedule. Only behind the majors and Players.

Most all the top players in the world were there. Save a few foreigners. But those are second tier guys.

Quality > Quantity

The Tour Championship has arguably the sixth hardest field on the schedule. Only behind the majors and Players.

Most all the top players in the world were there. Save a few foreigners. But those are second tier guys.

6th hardest field?? lol Again, there's only 30 golfers in this event. The 4 majors, the 4 WGC's, the 3 playoff events before the tour championship. Throw in the Memorial and Arnie's tournament as well. These are just the no brainers. And just about any other full field event imho though i know most won't agree.

Tiger's pretty much back and could easily be Top 3 in the world rankings by the end of next year if stays healthy. But this win is completely overblown.

P.S. He needs to drug tested asap. 1st win since the PGA instituted drug testing is the real accomplishment here.

6th hardest field?? lol Again, there's only 30 golfers in this event. The 4 majors, the 4 WGC's, the 3 playoff events before the tour championship. Throw in the Memorial and Arnie's tournament as well. These are just the no brainers. And just about any other full field event imho though i know most won't agree.

Tiger's pretty much back and could easily be Top 3 in the world rankings by the end of next year if stays healthy. But this win is completely overblown.

P.S. He needs to drug tested asap. 1st win since the PGA instituted drug testing is the real accomplishment here.

I know its hard to believe, but as the reigning EdEx Cup champion I can say with certainty that a number of the worlds top 20 or so players skip Jack and Arnies tournament. It was a bit of surprise to me too so I can understand your ignorance.

I know its hard to believe, but as the reigning EdEx Cup champion I can say with certainty that a number of the worlds top 20 or so players skip Jack and Arnies tournament. It was a bit of surprise to me too so I can understand your ignorance.

Oh, I'm well aware. Level of difficulty of winning those tournaments is harder compared to the all of sudden prestigious TC is all I'm talking about.

If Tiger had won the Hero Challenge (or whatever that's called) the rubes would be ranking that tournament right behind the majors too.

If Tiger had won the Hero Challenge (or whatever that's called) the rubes would be ranking that tournament right behind the majors too.

Just stop. Gah. You sound ridiculous.