Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Official list of season premieres

I have been out of the loop with network TV for a few years, mostly just binge watching Netflix and Amazon.

I did watch the first season of Designated Survivor and This is Us when they originally aired and enjoyed them, but never got around to starting season 2 for either.

Are there any quality shows that started last season (or this season) that are worth watching?

Last Ship is worth binging.

I like the good doctor.

Six is great.

SEALs with David Boreanaz is good.

Chicago PD is my new fave. Season five starts soon. Lost a few good characters.

As for new shows, Manifest (starts Mon 10 pm, NBC) and A Million Little Things (starts Wed 10 pm, ABC) are two that I am going to at least check out.

The Good Doctor has been on my list for a while. I really enjoyed Bates Motel and House is an all time favorite so this show should be right up my alley.

That trailer for a million little things reminded me of Loudermilk. Ron Livingston is the lead in it. Season 2 begins Oct 16. I enjoyed season one.

The Good Doctor has been on my list for a while. I really enjoyed Bates Motel and House is an all time favorite so this show should be right up my alley.

I didn't know Freddie Highmore before this. It's actually based on a Korean show. But he is absolutely 100% believable. dude should definitely win some kind of award before all is said and done.

That trailer for a million little things reminded me of Loudermilk. Ron Livingston is the lead in it. Season 2 begins Oct 16. I enjoyed season one.

I'm just guessing that a million little things is based upon the book a million little pieces. Which was a huge deal about 14 years ago. Because it was on Oprah's list of books to read and she had the author on her show. The only problem? It was all a giant carton of bull crap.

I didn't know Freddie Highmore before this. It's actually based on a Korean show. But he is absolutely 100% believable. dude should definitely win some kind of award before all is said and done.

You should watch Bates Motel if you haven't seen it.

He plays a young Norman Bates and is creepy as .

And Norma is hot.

Is This is Us good? I read good things, but mostly from chicks.

I just downloaded both seasons of the last kingdom. That looks right up my alley.

Yeah, I like this is us. Really good strong independent storylines. Without being too schmaltzy.

What they do with timelines is hard to explain but really good and worth the watch.

Mostly I like that the actors meaning guys aren't portrayed as cast off cutouts or Wimpy wallpaper. It's kind of nice to see where the father figure isn't disregarded in Hollywood for a change.

one of the first scenes in the first episode is the most ginormous woman I've ever seen on television in her underwear. That's a little hard to Shake Off. But other than that, it's really well done.

They interviewed Tom Selleck about the new Magnum. He was cool and professional as always. But you could tell that there's a part of him that was kind of seething a little bit.

I am pretty sure the only guys who would ever get a taste of the so-called reboots our guys like Canell, Bochco, and Belisarius,

But honestly? If there's any justice, a guy like Selleck made that role. Again, in a perfect world? He'd at least get a little taste.