Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Even you Libtards can't think this is ok

I am just pointing out that you all jump at every shadow there is. Same scenario, the right would have never released an article like this, why? Because it is focking stupid.

I don't know who "you all" is, but the first of I saw of it was here, like most of this sh!t, and from you. I don't spend my days scouring the web looking for reasons to be pretend outraged over what the other side is pretend outraged over today. :dunno:

• Like 1

I don't know who "you all" is, but the first of I saw of it was here, like most of this sh!t, and from you. I don't spend my days scanning the web looking for reasons to be pretend outraged over what the other side is pretend outraged over today. :dunno:

This.

If a few people tweet criticizing something...the other sides headlines are "xxxxx are losing their over this!!!"

This.

If a few people tweet criticizing something...the other sides headlines are "xxxxx are losing their ###### over this!!!"

Shut the fock up Sho, you damn well know you saw this article on BuzzFeed while you cooked your wife breakfast this morning.

• Like 1

That's so far down the list of reasons Conway is a joke and embarrassment it doesn't even make the list.

that joke destroyed the Clinton machine :thumbsup: she's a hero

Shut the fock up Sho, you damn well know you saw this article on BuzzFeed while you cooked your wife breakfast this morning.

I saw the thread and said rats ass.

I saw a similar comment on Facebook to what I posted above with people saying Libs are losing their .

And I...my stepmother cooked breakfast this morning while I was preparing words to honor my mother at her memorial service and mass this afternoon/evening.

And a note: You can sling whatever you want at me. I won't respond in kind any longer. It's a waste of time. I will say my peace and dodo with as much respect as I can. I likely won't have many more interactions with you as I don't feel you are a reasonable person to discuss things with and. It worth my time.

Go enjoy your day...rather than obsessing over me and trying to come up with another zinger.

that joke destroyed the Clinton machine :thumbsup: she's a hero

She did do a good job in the campaign, and since then has been a lying, obfuscating, message focking-up, ethics-rules-violating joke. Do they even let her speak publicly any more?

My guess is that she nervously checks her Twitter every 2 or 3 minutes hoping her bumbling fool of a boss hasn't said something else idiotic that she has to try to defend or reword for him.

I don't know who "you all" is, but the first of I saw of it was here, like most of this sh!t, and from you. I don't spend my days scouring the web looking for reasons to be pretend outraged over what the other side is pretend outraged over today. :dunno:

This.

If a few people tweet criticizing something...the other sides headlines are "xxxxx are losing their ###### over this!!!"

Why would you two need to scour the internet for something to TILT over when CNN/MSNBC will do that for you? I'm fairly certain you guys get most of your rage from there anyway.

Why would you two need to scour the internet for something to TILT over when CNN/MSNBC will do that for you? I'm fairly certain you guys get most of your rage from there anyway.

Nope. Pretty much never go to those sites unless I'm following a link or something. Of course there's really no need to. Anytime anyone says anything remotely negative about Trump you guys go immediately into snowflake mode and start whining about it on this bored, just like the dumb Conway thing from this morning. Probably never would have heard about it if you guys weren't getting the vapors over it. :dunno:

Nope. Pretty much never go to those sites unless I'm following a link or something. Of course there's really no need to. Anytime anyone says anything remotely negative about Trump you guys go immediately into snowflake mode and start whining about it on this bored, just like the dumb Conway thing from this morning. Probably never would have heard about it if you guys weren't getting the vapors over it. :dunno:

Really? You guys are b!tching about his focking dining habits.

Snowflakes got nothing else. :lol:

Really? You guys are b!tching about his focking dining habits.

Snowflakes got nothing else. :lol:

Eh, there's plenty else but sometimes you have just have to pluck the low-hanging fruit and have fun with the fact that the guy is a complete ass-clown in just about every way imaginable. You just know he's pointing out to people that it's the most expensive steak on the menu while he's trying to wash down the burnt shoe-leather with more Heinz.

And triggering you guys is the ketchup on the steak. :lol:

And triggering you guys is the ketchup on the steak. :lol:

Oh so now it was all just Trump supporters TILTING.

The ol' switch-a-roo just like women. Rage rage rage..........then cry "why are you mad at me?!" :wave:

Oh so now it was all just Trump supporters TILTING.

The ol' switch-a-roo just like women. Rage rage rage..........then cry "why are you mad at me?!" :wave:

Your buddy HT is the #1 poster in that thread. Maybe tell him not to get triggered so easy. :dunno:

Your buddy HT is the #1 poster in that thread. Maybe tell him not to get triggered so easy. :dunno:

Most of thise posts had nothing to do with the steak thing. Libtards always being dishonest.

Most of thise posts had nothing to do with the steak thing. Libtards always being dishonest.

You got me. I don't really follow all of your dozens of posts a day. Sorry.

you realize nobody really cares about how he eats his steak and its just a joke right

No..they don't realize it. Everyone is losing their sh!t.

A transgender weightlifter from New Zealand has sparked controversy after winning a women’s competition on Sunday.

Laurel Hubbard, 39, a transgender female athlete who transitioned to a woman in her 30s and previously competed in the men’s weightlifting category as Gavin Hubbard, won the women’s over 90kg division at the Australian International in Melbourne on Sunday and stands in line to represent New Zealand at the 2017 Commonwealth Games, according to AU. News.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/controversy-as-transgender-athlete-wins-womens-weightlifting-competition/

A transgender weightlifter from New Zealand has sparked controversy after winning a women’s competition on Sunday.

Laurel Hubbard, 39, a transgender female athlete who transitioned to a woman in her 30s and previously competed in the men’s weightlifting category as Gavin Hubbard, won the women’s over 90kg division at the Australian International in Melbourne on Sunday and stands in line to represent New Zealand at the 2017 Commonwealth Games, according to AU. News.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/controversy-as-transgender-athlete-wins-womens-weightlifting-competition/

when does China start forcing men to become women to win more golds

when does China start forcing men to become women to win more golds

Wouldn't matter. Their men are smaller than our women anyway.

Plus, the Russians pretty much did that through the 80s anyway. L

Honest question

Did people really shower in school? Always sounded like a made up issue to me. We had 40 min gym classes and never ever showered after class.

Hell yeah. Wrestling practice before school?

Running a mile at gym?

We'd always sweat it up at gym.

And it was just one wall length stall with multiple nozzles.

I think that part has prolly changed in newer construction.

No effing way my daughter is in that mosh pit.

Hell yeah. Wrestling practice before school?

Running a mile at gym?

We'd always sweat it up at gym.

And it was just one wall length stall with multiple nozzles.

I think that part has prolly changed in newer construction.

No effing way my daughter is in that ###### mosh pit.

The showers at my high school were locked. I assume sports teams and whatnot used them, but we never showered after gym.

I had band fourth period (which in the fall was outdoor marching in the heat) followed by gym fifth period.

I'm sure I smelled like ass for English class sixth period.

Of course they are okay with it. It's either that or admit being a complete retard. Anyone with half a brain could see this coming. Anyone with a full brain can see this will be the destruction of women sports.

Of course they are okay with it. It's either that or admit being a complete retard. Anyone with half a brain could see this coming. Anyone with a full brain can see this will be the destruction of women sports.

Nailed it

In fairness, this one was born with a vag and wanted to wrestle the boys but had to wrestle girls which I agree with.

What I'd hope to avoid is a born with pen*s wanting to go wrestle the girls. Well besides Andy Kaufmann.

this, mental cases support mental cases.

What I'd hope to avoid is a born with pen*s wanting to go wrestle the girls. Well besides Andy Kaufmann.

:D

Should we consider this a dynasty? Too bad dudette is going to graduate. Could have gone for the threpeat.

In fairness, this one was born with a vag and wanted to wrestle the boys but had to wrestle girls which I agree with.

agree

Regarding the bolded, I don't agree. Common sense dictates that this girl should be wrestling with the boys. This is reason # 903784528930 why I hate such rules which have no allowance for adjudication. :thumbsdown: