Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

So I have been talking to TheNewGirl

Things are good, thank you.

• Like 1

I know right? It was probably 2006 since that was the year I sold exclusively to that big semiconductor company in Folsom. I've actually been back there 4 or 5 times this past year visiting another company, but I've taken to staying in downtown Sac which is a really neat city. :cheers:

Also I turn 50 this year. :cry:

See that, sparks. :headbanger:

See that, sparks. :headbanger:

I appreciate your desire for another Mephisto/MMM esque bored romance... wait, aren't you single? :dunno:

Any recent black eyes to report. :wub:

👀

I didn't Discover it. I forget who did. But someone posted a video they made that was pretty funny. I remember making six or seven of them. All featuring fellow Geeks. But I think the one with Jerry and new girl was my best. LOL

So you did the TNG JK vid. Props :thumbsup:

Damn, but I wish we could retrieve them

She and I chat about once every few months. :bench:

It's more often than that, sweet cheeks. :P

Hey, TNG, I am doing a little survey. Can you answer some questions so that we might get to know you better?

1. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many?

2. Do you have any piercings outside of the traditional earlobe placement?

3. How you doin'.

4. Do you cuss a lot?

5. Are you ticklish?

6. What are your thoughts on illegal drugs (even marijuana) ?

7. How early did you get your boobs? Just asking for a friend who has a daughter who is self conscious.

8. Do you wear clothes that show mid-driff when not at work? What about daisy-dukes?

9. Do you have extra body hair (arms, girl-sideburns, girl-mustache) and/or a low speaking voice? Another question from my friend.

10. Would you say that your girl friends are similar to you or very different?

11. Have you ever hooked up with a girl? Would you consider yourself to be bi-sexual?

12. Have you ever been in a sorority?

13. Have you traveled alone, or with only girls, to exotic locations (e.g., Jamaica)?

14. Were you a cheerleader in high school?

15. Did you go to a known party college (e.g., Arizona State, USC, UC Santa Barbara)?

16. When did you lose your virginity? Again, my friend is really curious because of his daughter.

17. Do you like tequila shots or party drugs (e.g., Extasy/MDMA)?

18. Do you have friends who are DJs, promoters, or other small-time pseudo-celebs?

19. Are you an artist, or a “model” who has done “photo shoots.”?

20. Do you feel open about the topic of sex enough to start a conversation about it? Again, my friend.

21. How would you describe your relationship with your father? Are your parents divorced?

22. Would you describe yourself as a feminist or similar (“pansexual,” “demi-sexual,” “cis-gendered”)? You

23. Do you have an even, nice tan that you keep throughout the year?

24. Is your hair dyed a nontraditional color (e.g., blue)?

Thanks in advance!

1. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many? Yes, I have a total of 6.

2. Do you have any piercings outside of the traditional earlobe placement? Yes. Nose. I also have a ear cartiledge piercing, and I have a total of 6 total "holes" in my ears.

3. How you doin'. Good, thank you.

4. Do you cuss a lot? Like a sailor. Also, in front of my kids.

5. Are you ticklish? Yes.

6. What are your thoughts on illegal drugs (even marijuana) ? I have never done any (even marijuana). But, to each their own.

7. How early did you get your boobs? Just asking for a friend who has a daughter who is self conscious. I think I was around 10 when I got my first bra.

8. Do you wear clothes that show mid-driff when not at work? What about daisy-dukes? No to either one. I am not that comfy with my body.

9. Do you have extra body hair (arms, girl-sideburns, girl-mustache) and/or a low speaking voice? Another question from my friend. No.

10. Would you say that your girl friends are similar to you or very different? Both. Some are very different, but we have a frew things in common, or else they wouldn't be my friends. :)

11. Have you ever hooked up with a girl? Would you consider yourself to be bi-sexual? Yes, and perhaps bi-curious to an extent. I used to be more curious, but after my experience, meh.

12. Have you ever been in a sorority? No.

13. Have you traveled alone, or with only girls, to exotic locations (e.g., Jamaica)? Traveled, yes. Exotic places, no.

14. Were you a cheerleader in high school? No.

15. Did you go to a known party college (e.g., Arizona State, USC, UC Santa Barbara)? No.

16. When did you lose your virginity? Again, my friend is really curious because of his daughter. 16.

17. Do you like tequila shots or party drugs (e.g., Extasy/MDMA)? No, not really a shot type of girl anymore. Also, never done any drugs, so no.

18. Do you have friends who are DJs, promoters, or other small-time pseudo-celebs? No.

19. Are you an artist, or a “model” who has done “photo shoots.”? HAHAHAHA! No. I am not that attractive.

20. Do you feel open about the topic of sex enough to start a conversation about it? Again, my friend. Sure, I guess. I can be socially awkward, so if I bring it up sometimes people look at me like, whut?

21. How would you describe your relationship with your father? Are your parents divorced? I have a great relationship with my dad. :) My parents are married 45 years this April.

22. Would you describe yourself as a feminist or similar (“pansexual,” “demi-sexual,” “cis-gendered”)? Mildly feminist. No other sexuality here. I am female.

23. Do you have an even, nice tan that you keep throughout the year? HAHAHA! I am a red head. I am WHITE.

24. Is your hair dyed a nontraditional color (e.g., blue)? No. Used to have a purple color underneath, but tooo much up keep. :)

I'm going to have to say I liked a bunch of her answers.

Especially #11 :wub:

18. Do you have friends who are DJs, promoters, or other small-time pseudo-celebs? No.

Damn Lie....She knows EdJr.

Hey, TNG, I am doing a little survey. Can you answer some questions so that we might get to know you better?

:lol:

Nice!

TNG - thank you so much for taking the time to let us get to know you better. It was definitely helpful and enlightening.

No problem.

It was my pleasure.

It was my pleasure.

Just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

:wub:

Did Bill O'reilly ever try to phone sex TNG.

were sux and skids the only lucky ones?

Did Bill O'reilly ever try to phone sex TNG.

were sux and skids the only lucky ones?

Never had phone sex with either of these people.

And seriously, the skids jokes are old. That was over 10 years ago. :sleep:

Never had phone sex with either of these people.

And seriously, the skids jokes are old. That was over 10 years ago. :sleep:

pm me and I will be a willing participant. You might need an updated story. :dunno:

Talkalittlebitabout your foray into lesbianeesmuh, and where things went south. :)

Talkalittlebitabout your foray into lesbianeesmuh, and where things went south. :)

Hehehe...I see what you did there. ;)

Hehehe...I see what you did there. ;)

Iknowbut...that doesn't mean you can't still talkalittlebitabout it. :(

You've been so open and honest so far. :thumbsup: