Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

It's all about the picture

I changed my photo on match.com and now two pretty blonde girls 5'6 and 5'5, both thin with nice figures and breasts; ages 36 and 41, no kids, and kids away from home, are interested in me, wink and a photo like. So I'm happy about this, but it seems it's all about the picture: the angle, the lighting, the smile, and the casual vibe you give off. Not saying it will go anywhere as flaky as some girls can be, but it's promising at least.

with nice figures and breasts age 36 and 41,

That's weird. How does one boob get to be five years older than the other one?

She could only finance one implant at a time?

Is the pic an accurate reflection of what you actually look like?

Yea it is. Just a normal looking guy standing in my living room with a blue baseball cap on wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt.

Yea it is. Just a normal looking guy standing in my living room with a blue baseball cap on wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt.

I think the foam Number 1 finger sold them.

That's weird. How does one boob get to be five years older than the other one?

She could only finance one implant at a time?

LOL!!

Forget the photo. Drop a word or two about being a Doctor and that your former spouse died.

Gepetto, would you post your new picture as well as pics of the two blondes on that site of yours so that we could have a look?

Gepetto, would you post your new picture as well as pics of the two blondes on that site of yours so that we could have a look?

I don't have anywhere to post pictures at anymore.

I don't have anywhere to post pictures at anymore.

You could use a site like tinypic. It's anonymous and you just upload and then use the link they give you.

Not bad at all. :thumbsup: Is the second girl the 41 year old? I give her a slight edge.

Any progress with either?

Not bad at all. :thumbsup: Is the second girl the 41 year old? I give her a slight edge.

Any progress with either?

The second one is 41.

I just sent each a message a few minutes ago as a first response and they haven't logged into the site and I don't plan to check back until tomorrow or I get an e-mail from them.

you dont look like a dbag. props on the pic

I could see your pic but not them.

After you click their link click zoom. Otherwise make sure your window is set at 100% before clicking the links.

Two of the better looking girls I have seen posted here. Enjoy.

After you click their link click zoom. Otherwise make sure your window is set at 100% before clicking the links.

I see now. The first one was pretty cute. I'd pass on the playboy bunny skank. She looks pretty rough.

Good luck though.

Playboy bunny looks wholesome. And it was always about the Tommy Hilfiger shirt. always will be

Another girl's intereted, 39 years old 5'6" no kids

http://i67.tinypic.com/5oxfmp.jpg

I've e-mailed her twice last week, and instead of responding to my messages she just marks interested.

I messaged those other two and they've logged in and the 36 year old looked at my profile 3 times but hasn't responded. This online stuff is lame.

So they've all indicated interested buy i can't even get a conversation with them, so far anyway.

It's time for a cack pick. I like to draw a smiley face and put a tiny top hat on it. It's classy. 🎩