Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Is there anyone upset or sad Colon Krapernick is being blackballed?

:doublethumbsup: :first: :clap: :banana:

Fock him

Yeah not really. I was kinda ok with his protesting early on, cause crap this is america, why not. Not what I would do but...respect..

Right up until he said he doesn't vote. That killed it. And I think it killed it for the media too. They seemed to leave him be after he said that.

It isn't a case of him being blackballed. It's individual owners making the decision that he's not good enough to warrant the distraction he'd be. Believe me, if Bill Belichick thought Kaep could help, New England would have signed him long ago.

It isn't a case of him being blackballed. It's individual owners making the decision that he's not good enough to warrant the distraction he'd be. Believe me, if Bill Belichick thought Kaep could help, New England would have signed him long ago.

Like Bonds right? :doh:

19th rated passer in the NFL last year. he is good enough to be on a team

I agree.. But really any team would be interested - if he could play.

If Von Miller took knees during the Anthem, and was an UFA - how long do you think he's blackballed?

Like Bonds right? :doh:

I bet he ends up on a team. After the draft. He's not an NFL starter.

And yes, like Bonds. As every ass hole eventually realizes, at some point, your talent level no longer exceeds the drama level.

I agree.. But really any team would be interested - if he could play.

If Von Miller took knees during the Anthem, and was a UFA - how long do you think he's blackballed?

Exactly. Great players can be dooshbags. Average players can not.

That's EXACTLY what blackballed is!

Ray Rice? blackballed.

That's EXACTLY what blackballed is!

Ray Rice? blackballed.

But the term 'blackballed' implies that the teams got together and decided that no one would sign him. In Kaepernick's case (as well as Bonds before him), it's 32 different teams reaching the same conclusion.

But the term 'blackballed' implies that the teams got together and decided that no one would sign him. In Kaepernick's case (as well as Bonds before him), it's 32 different teams reaching the same conclusion.

black·ball
reject (someone, usually a candidate applying to become a member of a private club
Blackballed is not the same as collusion.
Good enough to play? Check.
Not asked to play/offered a contract? Check.
blackballed

Probably dont need to ague about the definition of the word...I think we all understand that point.

However I realize it IS newbie...so good luck with that

Probably dont need to ague about the definition of the word...I think we all understand that point.

However I realize it IS newbie...so good luck with that

water is not wet? newbie says :mad:

black·ball

reject (someone, usually a candidate applying to become a member of a private club

Blackballed is not the same as collusion.

Good enough to play? Check.

Not asked to play/offered a contract? Check.

blackballed

I have to agree with jr on this. The impression the MSM is giving us is that the entire NFL, 32 owners, are blackballing him.

I have to agree with jr on this. The impression the MSM is giving us is that the entire NFL, 32 owners, are blackballing him.

If he were Dak Prescott, and an UFA - are 32 owners "blackballing" him?

If he were Dak Prescott, and an UFA - are 32 owners "blackballing" him?

that would be whiteballing

He will get a deal after the draft, much closer to the start of training camp. If I want to take on the distraction why do it in March when I can do it in July or whatever?

Being the 19th rated passer means you pretty much have no job security. Can you play in the NFL? Certainly. Are you much better than the 50th best QB? Probably not. He'll be signed when the distraction factor is worth it.

• Like 1

Kaep blows. So a player who blows doesn't get the same tolerance as a good player. Cutler hasn't been signed either so it's not like he is the only player. And free agents can sometimes go months without a contract as they try to find the right spot that will pay them. I think assuming he is black balled right now is an exaggeration. If he ends up with a team then obviously he was never black balled.

Tebow and Johnny Football were blackballed.

stop being obtuse

The Amarican people have spoken, and the likes of this turd have been rejected. Ratings down. The NFL noticed.

Remember that cap was benched by his own team, the team that he went to the Superbowl with, the team that sees him and knows him best, before all of this kneeling nonsense started.

Nuff said

Remember that cap was benched by his own team, the team that he went to the Superbowl with, the team that sees him and knows him best, before all of this kneeling nonsense started.

Nuff said

Oh so they didn't play him at all last season :doh:

Did I say that?

wow

the national anthem is focking gay, you queers are just pisses because there is no santa claus.

I think Kaep will find a job. He's not an NFL starter but he is good enough to be a high end backup in the right situation. He did hurt his stock though with the protesting. If it wasn't for the potential distraction he would cause I think Kaep would be on a roster.

I bet he ends up on a team. After the draft. He's not an NFL starter.

And yes, like Bonds. As every ass hole eventually realizes, at some point, your talent level no longer exceeds the drama level.

:lol:

Bonds was still producing his last season... True his average was in the .270 but his OPS was still over 1.000...

So Geno Smith, who reneged on a bet and then proceeded to taunt a teammate causing him to knock Geno's jaw into the neighboring zip code, is not a doosh? Because he's certainly below an average player...and has a job

I think Kaep will find a job. He's not an NFL starter but he is good enough to be a high end backup in the right situation. He did hurt his stock though with the protesting. If it wasn't for the potential distraction he would cause I think Kaep would be on a roster.

:thumbsup:

Bonds was still producing his last season... True his average was in the .270 but his OPS was still over 1.000...

3rd highest IN THE MAJORS 1.045

but he wasn't good enough :doh:

I'm upset at the use of the term blackballed.

Guy hasn't been good in a while.

If Aaron Rodgers kneeled for the anthem and was abailable, any team would sign him.

When your skill and production are nothing, teams have no incentive to bring on the potential baggage. Simple as that.

Same goes for ray rice. It's not that he didn't deserve a second chance it's that he was a high mileage RB over 30. No one would have signed him regardless.

Does anybody remember that Bears game in early December last year? Pretty sure Kaepernick could give fellatio to Castro's dead body and the footage of him in that game would still be the number one knock against him.

:lol: :lol: Can't help but laugh at anyone stupid enough to think that a team like Boston or the Yankees wouldn't sign him if they thought he could help them. You obviously don't understand the competitiveness involved.

3rd highest IN THE MAJORS 1.045

but he wasn't good enough :doh:

It was not that he was not good enough. No one wanted the distraction that came with signing him. You had to put up with not only a player who is the face of the steroid generation but also a player who is a known assshole. He was not blackballed. His distractions were not worth his production and effect on younger players.

So Geno Smith, who reneged on a bet and then proceeded to taunt a teammate causing him to knock Geno's jaw into the neighboring zip code, is not a doosh? Because he's certainly below an average player...and has a job

This whole ordeal is pretty simple. Kap is not worth the media and attention he now brings this year. No coach and GM who needs a QB thinks Kap is anything more than a running QB who should be a backup. The teams who need a backup feel other options with no attention on them is the right move to be a backup.

I'm sure with no media or social impact, Tebow could have hung around in a backup or 3rd string role to push guys at camp and rah rah good guy for the locker room.

The attention these backup QBs bring just isn't worth their skill.

I'm sure after the NFL draft dust settles, a team will look to add him. For what I am not sure. He isn't a starter in this league and his style of play is much different than a majority of the starters in the league. It is almost like Tebow and how if he were to see time due to starter going down, you basically have to a run a whole different offense for him.

Lets take the Bills situation under consideration. Now I'm not sure what they will exactly run as the staff is new, but they have carried a posse of black QBs. EJ Manuel left. So they have Tyrod and very unproven and raw Cardale Jones.

If Tyrod went down, possibly Kap could fit here better than most spots. But why woulnd't the Bills just go with Cardale Jones? Give him a shot as a 2nd year guy, see if he shows anything what so ever. If he predictably sucks, you have tanked with no real intentional tank. While Kap could maybe keep the Bills afloat to 6 wins over Cardale's 3.....what would be the point?

He has donated 25k a month in order to try to rehab his image. Not gonna happen. He brought this on himself. He made his bed and he is going to have to lie in it. He does not have the skillset to be a wavemaker.