Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Donald says he would have run into Douglas HS even without a gun

Didn't he stop that guy from being mugged in NYC back in the day?

That time an unarmed Trump stopped a mugging

Our friends dug out an old newspaper clip from November 20, 1991, the New York Daily News, that showed Trump stopped a guy from beating another man with a club.

http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/02/trump-would-have-stopped-shooter.html?m=1

Your friends should learn to read;

“A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening,” Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off just before Trump actually appeared, and that Trump, “just looked around and went back into his limo.”

:lol:

“A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening,” Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off just before Trump actually appeared, and that Trump, “just looked around and went back into his limo.”

That time phurfur actually posted a link...but the text didn't really make the case that he was trying to make.

A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening, Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off just before Trump actually appeared, and that Trump, just looked around and went back into his limo.

A guy was getting mugged Trump stopped the car and got out of the limo to see if he could help. When he got there the mugger had run off.

I don't see how that changes anything. But whatever fits the narrative.

A guy was getting mugged Trump stopped the car and got out of the limo to see if he could help. When he got there the mugger had run off.

I don't see how that changes anything. But whatever fits the narrative.

Shockingly, you obviously didn't read the article. You know, the one that's linked? The one where Trump gives specific quotes about what he allegedly said to the mugger? Can hard to have a conversation with them of your if he's already run off, no? But hey, just keep sucking his nuts it's all you do best

Shockingly, you obviously didn't read the article. You know, the one that's linked? The one where Trump gives specific quotes about what he allegedly said to the mugger? Can hard to have a conversation with them of your if he's already run off, no? But hey, just keep sucking his nuts it's all you do best

I believe President Trump. Most honest man in Washington

At the end of the day, with all the ridiculous the Trump says, the biggest mystery I have is whether he actually believes what he's saying. That would make him clearly delusional.

Or if he believes that other people believe what he's saying. Which would make him only partially delusional on account of that 33% that would believe anything he said.

Or if he's just literally doing some kind of stream-of-conscious gum flapping that he absolutely does not remember seconds after he said it.

At the end of the day, with all the ridiculous ###### the Trump says, the biggest mystery I have is whether he actually believes what he's saying. That would make him clearly delusional.

Or if he believes that other people believe what he's saying. Which would make him only partially delusional on account of that 33% that would believe anything he said.

Or if he's just literally doing some kind of stream-of-conscious gum flapping that he absolutely does not remember seconds after he said it.

I thought you drank a bottle of poison?

I dont like Trump but the guy is tough and he is so full of himself, he probably believes he could stop a shooting by just walking in and saying, hey Im Donald trump stop shooting!

I think he really would have gone in.

I believe President Trump. Most honest man in Washington

Sad thing is...youre probably serious with this.

I dont like Trump but the guy is tough and he is so full of himself, he probably believes he could stop a shooting by just walking in and saying, hey Im Donald trump stop shooting!

... I understand your reasoning however, the flies in the face of him weaseling out of the draft not once but five separate times. If he really thought he was Bulletproof ...

Tough? Lol. Please. Guys a marshmallow.

I believe hed have gone in. Hid. Torn his suit, rub some blood on his clothes... and come up with some bs story about how he singlehandedly saved the day.

That seems about par for the course.

encourage and reward authorities to not discipline,arrest and prosecute bad kids

Depends if the mugger was a white male.

I believe hed have gone in. Hid. Torn his suit, rub some blood on his clothes... and come up with some bs story about how he singlehandedly saved the day.

or take off to China if things got tough!

Hey, there was a lot of wrong on both sides being done. A lot of these Mass Shooters are good people you know. Why are the Liberals talking about all those screaming rioting kids?

Where do u get marshmallow from? Where has he ever backed down from anything. All he does is attack. That's his personality. Its amazing that certain people will bash Trump for anything. There is absolutely no positive traits to the guy while others will always be on his side as if he their is nothing he can do wrong. Trump is a bully. Bullies are generally not cowards despite what the fairy tale Hollywood movies will tell you.

... I understand your reasoning however, the flies in the face of him weaseling out of the draft not once but five separate times. If he really thought he was Bulletproof ...

He was in college. That accounted for 4 deferments. His last deferment was in 1968 when Vietnam was already a lost cause. No one wanted to be part of it then. I can't believe I am defending the guy but I don't think he is a coward. I think he's an egomaniac.

Where do u get marshmallow from? Where has he ever backed down from anything. All he does is attack. That's his personality. Its amazing that certain people will bash Trump for anything. There is absolutely no positive traits to the guy while others will always be on his side as if he their is nothing he can do wrong. Trump is a bully. Bullies are generally not cowards despite what the fairy tale Hollywood movies will tell you.

He attacks on twitter...backs down in person.

He is a wannabe bully...a keyboard cowboy.

• Like 1

He attacks on twitter...backs down in person.

He is a wannabe bully...a keyboard cowboy.

Backs down in person? Did you watch the debates? That's a fantasy in your head.

So Donald yells at people and that makes him a tough guy? If he wasnt insulated by $ he would be spitting up teeth once a week. Lol

So Donald yells at people and that makes him a tough guy? If he wasnt insulated by $ he would be spitting up teeth once a week. Lol

Sure as hell not by the likes of a mascara wearing coward like you!

Where do u get marshmallow from? Where has he ever backed down from anything. All he does is attack. Trump is a bully. Bullies are generally not cowards despite what the fairy tale Hollywood movies will tell you.

Wow. Okay, here's a really good example. Remember how he spent the last two years trashing the out of Mexico and Mexicans in every opportunity he had? Go find the video of him actually in Mexico. He did everything but lick the individual bun holes of every single Mexican in the country especially the president. Ed best he's a Twitter bully. But then he gets face to face with little Mario or Nancy Pelosi or whomever and he turns to a bowl of jelly. He sucks at face-to-face confrontation. That's why he does the Twitter thing.

• Like 1

Mexican-Americans, Mr. Trump said, were beyond reproach and spectacular, hard-working people.

Wow. Okay, here's a really good example. Remember how he spent the last two years trashing the ###### out of Mexico and Mexicans in every opportunity he had? Go find the video of him actually in Mexico. He did everything but lick the individual bun holes of every single Mexican in the country especially the president. Ed best he's a Twitter bully. But then he gets face to face with little Mario or Nancy Pelosi or whomever and he turns to a bowl of jelly. He sucks at face-to-face confrontation. That's why he does the Twitter thing.

an old boss of mine was like this..total bully, but if you challenged him he would back down every time.

Such a strange thing to debate. I giggled, said: "yea right".. And moved on, you focks have too much time on your hands.