Sign in to follow this  
joneo

St. Patty's Day plans

Yeah I did and you are totally right.

Focking some woman and then paying her $130,000 definitely isnt even close!

Boy is my face red :(

Wow. You're an idiot. Then again, many lawyers are.

Really? I said she gets home at 330. You're such a fockin liar. What a POS

That explains why youre posting here every 10-15 minutes without fail from the hours of 2:30 to 4 every day, and why it took you a full day to explain where your 4 y/o is when youre theoretically at home minding the kids.

That explains why youre posting here every 10-15 minutes without fail from the hours of 2:30 to 4 every day, and why it took you a full day to explain where your 4 y/o is when youre theoretically at home minding the kids.

I am? You're just lying man. Better go look up the times moron. Sorry you have a fat wife and her kid with another guy who leech off of you. Not my fault

Well, if you weren't making it up you would have quickly answered.

Like that time you forgot youre supposed to be watching your 4 y/o and took a full day to explain that she goes to a private pre K a half hour drive away? :wacko:

On behalf of the bored, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you fuckchops for ruining yet another thread.

• Like 1

Like that time you forgot youre supposed to be watching your 4 y/o and took a full day to explain that she goes to a private pre K a half hour drive away? :wacko:

I did? And full Tilt!

I am? You're just lying man. Better go look up the times moron. Sorry you have a fat wife and her kid with another guy who leech off of you. Not my fault

Classic online tough guy. You should put going after women and children online onto your internet tough guy resume. :thumbsup:

I did? And full Tilt!

Yes you did, and you are tilting hard.

Great stuff here, loving it.

How the hell do people go from "whatcha doing for St. Patricks Day" to a b1tch fight? I swear some people come to the bored just to fight.

How the hell do people go from "whatcha doing for St. Patricks Day" to a b1tch fight? I swear some people come to the bored just to fight.

Put em up pipsqueak. Marques of Queensbury rules.

Unpossible$#@! :lol:

Put em up pipsqueak. Marques of Queensbury rules.

:cheers:

Preview of St. Pattys Day after the angry drunks get a little sloppy :thumbsup:

On behalf of the bored, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you fuckchops for ruining yet another thread.

By order of the Peaky Focking Blinders!! :cheers: