Sign in to follow this  
JonnyL

Owner needed for a 24 team Dynasty league with 1 player per league, IDP League

I am looking for an owner to take over a team in my 24 team league, that has 1 player per league, and is IDP as well. We use MFFL, and the IDP format has DT's, S, CB, LB, and DE's as well as Skill players such as RB's, WR, TE, QB.. This league has hold out players, Restricted Free Agents, Unrestricted Free agents, a 7 round draft, which will probably go to 5 rounds this year.

This league challenges you to build your team through Free Agency and the draft, and allows you the freedom where you can trade with anyone in the league..

This is the ultimate test of being a GM/Head coach. The challenge of accepting trades that could set your team back or take them into dynasty level, the chance is yours..

If you take this team over,

The new owner gets his/her choice of either reversing the last transaction completed and that was

The orphan team gave up Bernard, Giovani CIN RB;Davis, Vernon SFO TE;Lee, Sean DAL LB
The Receiving team gave up Powell, Bilal NYJ RB;Myers, Brandon TBB TE;Brown, Zach TEN LB;Jones, Christian CHI LB; Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from Vader Nation;Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from Machine Gun Preacher

or get his players back...

Soooo basically get Gio, Vernon davis and Sean lee back or take the compensation and have 3 total #1 draft picks going into this years draft..

Giving you

3 first round draft picks,
2- 2nd round draft picks
2-3rds
and 1 4th -7th round picks...

If interested, shoot me an email at solvaydad@gmail.com