Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Could you survive being single now?

Yes. Even with the kids. You people suck at life if you can't take care of your kids by yourself. Would it be challenging? Yes, but not that hard. Hire out the cleaning and laundry. Easy peasy.

It would suck being a single dad. I couldn't imagine. I'd go nuts. I do know that I wouldn't be one for long. I'd need someone who could hit the ground running as a mom, and due to my line of work, I know some divorced MILFs who are great moms. I'd get remarried quickly.

No kids though, hypothetically, that would be fun. I was happy being single.

Haven't been laid in a couple of years now. (I think) but that aspect has never bothered me.

I do thank Al Gore for his great invention that made pron available to the masses, tho.

Granted, I have never been married, nor have had a GF for over 2 years but am still very happy with making those choices.

I live my life semi stress free.

I gotta wonder though, if I married or was with "the one" how much better would my life be? Prolly a lot.

I love wimmen, but I'm too set in my ways to offer them anything besides a Keers Light and shitty sex. (Unless I actually gave a chit about them and didn't fall asleep)

• Like 1

I assume some, or at least one, of you would be renting a room off of Craig's list when you bottom out.

I assume some, or at least one, of you would be renting a room off of Craig's list when you bottom out.

I sometimes wonder if this isn't the best option. :dunno:

If I were ever single again, I would give the minimalist lifestyle a try. What do I need 10 rooms for? To store sh1t I rarely, if ever, use.

Haven't been laid in a couple of years now. (I think) but that aspect has never bothered me.

I do thank Al Gore for his great invention that made pron available to the masses, tho.

Granted, I have never been married, nor have had a GF for over 2 years but am still very happy with making those choices.

I live my life semi stress free.

I gotta wonder though, if I married or was with "the one" how much better would my life be? Prolly a lot.

I love wimmen, but I'm too set in my ways to offer them anything besides a Keers Light and shitty sex. (Unless I actually gave a chit about them and didn't fall asleep)

I just cut my own wrists

• Like 1

If I were ever single again, I would give the minimalist lifestyle a try. What do I need 10 rooms for? To store sh1t I rarely, if ever, use.

With my ex wife, I had a four bedroom 3.5 bath two car garage house. For two focking people. More than half the rooms in the focking place were literally never entered.

When I moved to china, I literally had a suitcase and a backpack to my name. I have lived the last four years in one or two bedroom apartments, paid by my employer.

I've accumulated more stuff over these years, but I could easily walk out of here with one suitcase and a backpack within the hour, and not giving a rats fock about anything I left behind.

I find a minimalist lifestyle suits me.

• Like 1

Haven't been laid in a couple of years now. (I think)

Sux, it's almost 2019. Men count too. :music_guitarred:

With my ex wife, I had a four bedroom 3.5 bath two car garage house. For two focking people. More than half the rooms in the focking place were literally never entered.

When I moved to china, I literally had a suitcase and a backpack to my name. I have lived the last four years in one or two bedroom apartments, paid by my employer.

I've accumulated more stuff over these years, but I could easily walk out of here with one suitcase and a backpack within the hour, and not giving a rats fock about anything I left behind.

I find a minimalist lifestyle suits me.

I don't know man. I really like my hot tub.

I remember being in my 20s and being able to fit all 3-4 pieces of furniture and everything I owned into a station wagon. If I were single again Id go that route for sure.

I would survive single but it would be an adjustment - wife and I are a really good team. I could never be a single parent.

• Like 1

Up till the last 8 months, I was single for a couple years...... Just depends on the individual.

* If you're one of those co-dependent, can't even wipe your own ass on your own and/or are a social misfit - you will hate it. You'll more than likely either starve bcoz you can't feed yourself or you will blow up like a melon living off fast food. Your living quarters will become unkempt and disgusting.... Ironically, the macho, suave types are usually ones who turn out to be these co-dependent messes.

* If you're one of those self reliant, independent, social outward types - you'll be fine. I was one of these... I loved to cook and bcoz of my OCDness, my house and yard were always in top shape. I embraced being single, it was a lot of fun. There's a sense of liberty, freedom and spontaneity that you can't even imaging... The lack of drama and stress alone is enuff to make some consider it full time.

Oh hell yes. :banana:

I was married for almost 20 years. I filed for divorce almost 4 years ago. It is one of the best decisions I ever made, right up there with not having kids.

It is one of the best decisions I ever made, right up there with not having kids.

Oh no kidding? Good to know I'm not the only one. :thumbsup:

Up till the last 8 months, I was single for a couple years...... Just depends on the individual.

* If you're one of those co-dependent, can't even wipe your own ass on your own and/or are a social misfit - you will hate it. You'll more than likely either starve bcoz you can't feed yourself or you will blow up like a melon living off fast food. Your living quarters will also become unkempt and disgusting.... Ironically, the macho, suave types are usually ones who turn out to be these co-dependent messes.

* If you're one of those self reliant, independent, social outward types - you'll be fine. I was one of these... I loved to cook and bcoz of my OCDness, my house and yard was always in top shape. I embraced being single, it was a lot of fun. There's a sense of liberty, freedom and spontaneity that you can't even imaging... The lack of drama a stress alone is enuff to make some consider it full time.

Truth!!! :thumbsup:

Never had the desire to take on that kind of responsibility.

• Like 1

We always want what we don't have.....survive? Of course. But I'll never be happy. I'm human after all.

Oh hell yes. :banana:

I was married for almost 20 years. I filed for divorce almost 4 years ago. It is one of the best decisions I ever made, right up there with not having kids.

The world appreciates that also. :thumbsup:

:pointstosky:

Having kids is fantastic I'm told by everyone. I'm sure it is but thanks no thanks, I'm good with my freedom :thumbsup:

• Like 1

my house and YARD were always in top shape.

Whatever else may have happened, at least your job performance didn't suffer.

• Like 4

Was married for 17 years and divorced 6 years ago. Life couldn't be better. Sure, she took half my sh!t and then she filed for bankruptcy a year later, My 2 boys pulled the okey doke on her when they chose to live with me instead of her. (they were 17 and 14 at the time) I do what I want to do, go where I wanna go, and answer to no one. I kept the house, pay all my bills and still have more money in my pocket single, than I ever did when I was married. Got a broke girlfriend that lives on the other side of town. Take her out to eat/ the movies/ vacation and smash on the weekends while I keep my sanity and live chick free on the weekdays. I don't get why most dudes fear the single life? They always say, nice guys finish last. That's because we are always putting others in front of us to please them. Fukk that. I'm finally doing me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 1

:first:

It's in the blood. lol

I could easily survive. In fact, Id thrive. But I do like being married. Life is easier. Plus, we havent had kids yet so it would be an easy split. Only thing is Id need to make sure we breed our lab so I can get a puppy to train for hunting since my wife would want to take the lab we have now with her.

We always want what we don't have.....survive? Of course. But I'll never be happy. I'm human after all.

This is truth

Survive? Duh. But I've been married 25 years and my wife is my soul mate. I sincerely hope I go before her.

Also she cooks and handles the bills.

• Like 1

Survive? Duh. But I've been married 25 years and my wife is my soul mate. I sincerely hope I go before her.

She handles the Mike's, the Steve's, and the Strike's in addition to the Bill's. And yes, she does know how to cook a good meal too.

• Like 1

She handles the Mike's, the Steve's, and the Strike's in addition to the Bill's. And yes, she does know how to cook a good meal too.

What can I say, she's insatiable. Don't ask don't tell. :dunno:

I just cut my own wrists

After re-reading tonight what I posted last night, I may just ask you to come over and show me how to slit my wrists.

I think I ,meant it all, but it just came out all wrong. :wall:

Sux, it's almost 2019. Men count too. :music_guitarred:

You build bridges all you life, but suck 1 cack......

How do you know you'll never be happy?

Weird werds from you

Ahh...Cruzer lobbed up the softball for ya :doublethumbsup:

How many Bills does she "handle"?