Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Hey where is the President saluted a Korean General thread...

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals

Trump starts to shake hands with those in the room. Upon encountering North Korean Gen. No Kwang Chol, who was in full uniform, Trump first extends his hand, to which the general responds with a salute. Trump then salutes back, then extends his hand again and the two men shake hands.

Just wondering, cause I remember how much this type of thing seemed to bother a few posters when the previous President did stuff like this. :dunno:

He returned a salute. There is a difference. HTH

• Like 1

Hypocrites

He returned a salute. There is a difference. HTH

Jesus, don't slip a disc contorting like that!😂

Let's see, there's also the Obama didn't wear a flag pin outrage. Then there's the, he didn't put his hand on his heart outrage...

Before saluting the same communist who gladly kill 10,000 of our troops for a cup of rice, the best thing in Trump's bag of tricks was his foreign-born wife reminding him to stand for the national anthem. There's video of that too.

On the bright side, this is the most respect he's shown for anyone in the armed forces in the last 10 years.

Hypocrites

Agreed. Democrats are all about diplomacy over sword rattling.

Except this time, with this President.

There is so much "what would you have wanted him to do" in this NK situation with snowflakes. They want war with Kim, after crying about it. They want Trump to ignore a salute, when he is making peace. Sad people.

I noticed he saluted when he got off the plane in Canadia too. I know a superior rank is supposed to always return a salute but I didn't think that it applied to foreigners. :dunno:

The point is that Obama was trying to make peace and at every turn, even in opening up relations between Cuba, people complained that he was anti-American yet no such claims are made against Trump.

They want Trump to ignore a salute, when he is making peace. Sad people.

I was going to say even Eisenhower, but what I mean to say is especially Eisenhower who actually was a general wouldn't do this .

Jesus Christ, if he hadn't fired half his staff cuz he's paranoid as hell, he'd have protocol officers. And they would tell him the following. Curt nod of the head. Acknowledge the salute move on. That's exactly what Eisenhower did even with his own generals.

It's not that hard people. Especially when you have 300 people in the White House and the world's largest Diplomatic Corps and the world's largest military working for the federal government. You have the expertise. Or alternatively, fuking Google it. Jesus Christ.

HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just wondering, cause I remember how much this type of thing seemed to bother a few posters when the previous President did stuff like this. :dunno:

Triggered

I was going to say even Eisenhower, but what I mean to say is especially Eisenhower who actually was a general wouldn't do this ######.

Jesus Christ, if he hadn't fired half his ###### staff cuz he's paranoid as hell, he'd have protocol officers. And they would tell him the following. Curt nod of the head. Acknowledge the salute move on. That's exactly what Eisenhower did even with his own generals.

It's not that ###### hard people. Especially when you have 300 people in the White House and the world's largest Diplomatic Corps and the world's largest military working for the federal government. You have the expertise. Or alternatively, fuking Google it. Jesus Christ.

Wiff quoting maddow. Say it ain't so.
"Not even old Gen. Eisenhower … saluted military personnel" as president.

Rachel Maddow on Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 in her book "Drift"

:thumbsdown:

Wiff quoting maddow. Say it ain't so.

"Not even old Gen. Eisenhower saluted military personnel" as president.

Rachel Maddow on Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 in her book "Drift"

:thumbsdown:

she's his main man

CNN ? Yeah, no schit Sherlock

That smoking gun link about Obama you showed me yesterday was from CNN. Owned, pwned and deboned.

That smoking gun link about Obama you showed me yesterday was from CNN. Owned, pwned and deboned.

dumb

The point is that Obama was trying to make peace and at every turn, even in opening up relations between Cuba, people complained that he was anti-American yet no such claims are made against Trump.

Now that's fockin funny. :lol: :lol: Hussein tried to make peace like Hamas tries to make peace with the Jews. What an ignorant fool you are.

Anybody that is mad about this but was not upset when Obama bowed too far, is a hypocrite that needs to stfu on things like this.

You guys psychopathically surgically inspected and criticized every move and word Obama made.

Whatever Trump does is okay with you guys. Nothing he does is incorrect even when he does the exact same thing that Obama did that you felt was wrong before.

You guys psychopathically surgically inspected and criticized every move and word Obama made.

Whatever Trump does is okay with you guys. Nothing he does is incorrect even when he does the exact same thing that Obama did that you felt was wrong before.

To be fair, you're on the polar opposite of this. You're the same person just on a different side.

• Like 1

Anyone got links to the threads where we lambasted Obummer for doing this? I want to confirm whether my lack of outrage in this case is hypocritical. TIA. :thumbsup:

To be fair, you're on the polar opposite of this. You're the same person just on a different side.

Please try to find a post where I've illogically criticized or even where I have criticized Trump.

Anyone got links to the threads where we lambasted Obummer for doing this? I want to confirm whether my lack of outrage in this case is hypocritical. TIA. :thumbsup:

Let the liberals dig them up...

Unlike you all, I respect the presidency and wouldn't insult Trump as many of you insulted and disrespected Obama.

Unlike you all, I respect the presidency and wouldn't insult Trump as many of you insulted and disrespected Obama.

:lol:

Who?

People who felt it was wrong for Obama to meet with our long standing enemies yet right for Trump to do so.

Who?

He must mean CNN, since we all know they would be never have criticized Obama for the same. Most likely they praised him.

Why do you guys keep mentioning CNN? I don't have cable TV.

He must mean CNN, since we all know they would be never have criticized Obama for the same. Most likely they praised him.

I've seen contortionists in the circus who can't get into the positions you do....

that's the link posted :doh:

I was speaking in your overall general ability to simultaneously condemn one person for doing something while ignoring/praising the other for the same thing.

I was speaking in your overall general ability to simultaneously condemn one person for doing something while ignoring/praising the other for the same thing.

I'm CNN lite, and so are you.

:cheers:

Know what's the best part of this Trump/Obama slapfest?

... That Hillary isn't our President.

:thumbsup:

Bump. I'd really love to see this. I'm sure some of us other "hypocrites" would like to see the proof of this as well.