Sign in to follow this  
Viking14

Julio

Why is he still ranked so high. I watched a little last week, he walked out like he is hurting, complained on the sideline that he was hurting, and before the pain started he was average at best earlier in the year!!! I am a bitter person who drafted wrong in the first round.

In the day you could throw it up and he would go get it. Today, if you try that he just throws up!!!

Have seen Him ranked anywhere from 3 to 12 in various places. I'm guessing the logic follows that no Richard Sherman, plus he is an elite talent plays into a high ranking. I agree with you that he doesn't look anywhere near 100 percent healthy.

Julio is 1/2 of what he was in '15.

That whole offense is 1/2 of what it was last year.

Regardless, if he manages a big game or 2 to 3 TDs next few games he's back to easily being top 10 overall.

For all the moaning about him, just be glad he's still playing and not OBJ, DJ, Zeke, etc etc.

New OC makes a world of diffrence on these NFL teams.

That whole offense is 1/2 of what it was last year.

Regardless, if he manages a big game or 2 to 3 TDs next few games he's back to easily being top 10 overall.

For all the moaning about him, just be glad he's still playing and not OBJ, DJ, Zeke, etc etc.

I hope he DOES last the whole game with that ankle! I HAVE to play him (along with never-trust-me-at-crunch-time Cooks) now with Shepard probably out! Sure as heck ain't gonna play Dez either!

Julio's not healthy; he's been gutting it out most of the season.

I'd say 7 catches, 85 yards and a rare TD for Mr. Jones. No Chancellor and no Sherman (along with a banged-up Earl Thomas) should provide opportunities for the Falcons' passing game.

This team suffered a sure case of Super Bowl Hangover. Not to mention a new OC who hasn't learned how to utilize his weapons.

I sat Ryan for Big Ben, and right now I have Woods, LAR against the Vikes in place of Julio. Two games ago Ryan was in Julio's face and not yelling compliments. He may be hurt, but they would have been better off resting him then continually playing him. He has played, but output is not worth starting for the majority of the games.

I can still change my mine. I really do not want Woods to go off against the Vikes.

I sat Ryan for Big Ben, and right now I have Woods, LAR against the Vikes in place of Julio. Two games ago Ryan was in Julio's face and not yelling compliments. He may be hurt, but they would have been better off resting him then continually playing him. He has played, but output is not worth starting for the majority of the games.

I can still change my mine. I really do not want Woods to go off against the Vikes.

Yeah my choice is to replace Julio (assuming Shepard's out) with a gimpy Dez..................when it rains it pours.

I hope he DOES last the whole game with that ankle! I HAVE to play him (along with never-trust-me-at-crunch-time Cooks) now with Shepard probably out! Sure as heck ain't gonna play Dez either!

I had to find a place to send out a yeeee-haw !! to Cooks and here it is. :)

Why is he still ranked so high. I watched a little last week, he walked out like he is hurting, complained on the sideline that he was hurting, and before the pain started he was average at best earlier in the year!!! I am a bitter person who drafted wrong in the first round.

In the day you could throw it up and he would go get it. Today, if you try that he just throws up!!!

He is the bong. That is why. Agreed he was playing hurt last week as evidenced by is 66% snap count in a close game. He had an ankle sprain the week before vs. Carolina and we can be happy he played vs. Cowboys at all (means it wasn't THAT bad.)

Off the injury report this week.

This maybe the year Julio saves his best for last and carries team through the playoffs. Wouldn't doubt it. Fantasy variance supercedes narrative.

I played Woods and he looked like Julio. Seemed hurt early and finally was carted off from the sidelines. My kicker gets a concussion on the first kickoff.

This is not my year!!!

I played Woods and he looked like Julio. Seemed hurt early and finally was carted off from the sidelines. My kicker gets a concussion on the first kickoff.

This is not my year!!!

my team was hot...4 double win weeks in a row....this week i botched it.....was going to pick up chargers D but the saints D was hot and at home and i was riding it......that and stills on my bench( i can live with that it was the right call).....but parker does squat and engram does squat

i need about 70 points from russy and julio in ppr tonight