Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bears at Lions: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Bears: TE Adam Shaheen, DB Adrian Amos, DL Rashaad Coward, DB Deiondre’ Hall, OL Cameron Lee, RB Taquan Mizzell QB Mark Sanchez

Lions: RT Rick Wagner, C Travis Swanson, RB Dwayne Washington, RB Zach Zenner, WR Bradley Marquez, G Emmett Cleary, DT Rodney Coe

Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick and Tion Green are the RBs for the Lions today.

In 3 games against the Lions, Jordan Howard averaging 6.3 yards per carry. 15-125-1; 13-86-0, 2-24; 23-111-0, 3-21.

They can get Marvin involved anytime now...

I just want Tate to score taint. And now that I see what I just wrote, I'm not sure if that conveys my message accurately or even appropriately.

I just want Tate to score taint. And now that I see what I just wrote, I'm not sure if that conveys my message accurately or even appropriately.

I'm up against Golden Taint too.

So far so good then.

Yeah, I've got Marvin, he's got Taint. I'm not optimistic this week, as he's also got Gronk, Wilson, Freeman, and Gurley. And my Chefs have a tough matchup. So I'm hoping for something from Marvin today.

Yeah, I've got Marvin, he's got Taint. I'm not optimistic this week, as he's also got Gronk, Wilson, Freeman, and Gurley. And my Chefs have a tough matchup. So I'm hoping for something from Marvin today.

There is your guy dude. Now he is officially out of the taint and into one or the other. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

There is your guy dude. Now he is officially out of the taint and into one or the other. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

lol. Wrong Jones on the TD pass, but at least it wasn't Taint.

lol. Wrong Jones on the TD pass, but at least it wasn't Taint.

All I'm saying is 2 for 72 aint bad through 1.5 quarters.

The Rockettes chorus line celebration that the Lions performed got a chuckle from the guys on Westwood One. i didn't get to see it...hey...perhaps there are advantages of listening along on the radio ! :lol:

(Another Marvin Jones owner here, following the action. Glad this Chicago drive after the great kickoff return won't take too much time off the clock.)

The Rockettes chorus line celebration that the Lions performed got a chuckle from the guys on Westwood One. i didn't get to see it...hey...perhaps there are advantages of listening along on the radio ! :lol:

(Another Marvin Jones owner here, following the action. Glad this Chicago drive after the great kickoff return won't take too much time off the clock.)

Who's doing the Westward coverage? I have trouble listening to Boomer, but Kurt Warner is really good.

The Westwood One network is pretty broad based, I think. I happen to be listening to WONE out of Dayton Ohio.

Yeah, but I thought their NFL coverage was a national team that got carried by all the various stations. Who's doing the play-by-play you're listening to?

Yeah, but I thought their NFL coverage was a national team that got carried by all the various stations. Who's doing the play-by-play you're listening to?

I only know that one of them is Mike Mayock. I'm pretty hard-to-annoy when it comes to announcers. The only guy that really got under my skin was the Grandmaster-Of-The-Obvious, Randy Cross.

ugh, I picked up Detroit D a couple weeks ago specifically for today until McCown went down and I switched them out for the Saints. Detroit is holding it down.

I only know that one of them is Mike Mayock. I'm pretty hard-to-annoy when it comes to announcers. The only guy that really got under my skin was the Grandmaster-Of-The-Obvious, Randy Cross.

Gotcha.

Here's the list of their teams...although Boselli is now in the booth these days. Most aren't bad.

Trubisky throws an interception in the red zone. Bah...I wanted DET to have less reason to get comfy and run out the clock, not more.

Lions don't really understand what running out the clock means. They know it usually has something to do with what other people call a 'running game', but they haven't bothered to learn much about those terms.

Stafford, you're getting sacked because you're not throwing it downfield to Marvin. Get the ball to your best receiver, and those large men will stop hurting you!

Stafford, you're getting sacked because you're not throwing it downfield to Marvin. Get the ball to your best receiver, and those large men will stop hurting you!

And of all people Stafford should know that Marvin doesn't have to be open to throw it to him - he's one of the best contested-catch guys in the business.

I got a gift on Thursday night as Demaryius Thomas pressed things in the 1st half with 11.90 pts and then was forgotten in the 2nd half. I give it right back as Marvin notches 11.50 in the 1st half and then......zilch.

I got a gift on Thursday night as Demaryius Thomas pressed things in the 1st half with 11.90 pts and then was forgotten in the 2nd half. I give it right back as Marvin notches 11.50 in the 1st half and then......zilch.

I'm on the opposite side of that...gave the gift to my opponent with Thomas, got it back from Marvin.

God trubisky is not good at the quarterbacking.

I especially like with 6 minutes to go down 17 every snap is under 5 seconds on the play clock.

Anyone who played Tate last night shouldve expected exactly what they got.

I started a thread about this and no one answered.

Tate has always been held in check by Chicago, but gets ranked high every time they play.

I enjoyed watching him on my bench this week