Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

2018 movies you want to see

Besides the marvel movies, anything with the Rock, Anything with giant monsters, robots or disasters. Anything else Ill just watch at home.

I don't tend to know what will be coming out but right now I'd like to see 12 Strong...apparently it's a see-in-the-theater movie and is just really well done. Also want to see The 15:17 to Paris.

^Will need to see that just to support my husband.

Deadpool 2 is at the top of the list.

I probably will watch Incredibles 2(daughter), Dark Phoenix, and maybe 1 other movie released this year.

Ill watch dark Phoenix, but will wait until I can pirate it.

The fiancée is dying to see the new 50 shades. May have to take her to Hong Kong for that one, as it will not pass commie censors.

A sequel of a comic book movie. A guy can hope, right?

It's kind of a two-for-one. I understand they're going to remake The Great Escape as well as TV series Hogan's Heroes.

But this time, the entire cast is made up of black women. Because that was one of the big glaring problems back in the day. Black women just weren't fairly represented in German prison camp movies.

The fiancée is dying to see the new 50 shades. May have to take her to Hong Kong for that one, as it will not pass commie censors.

I didn't realize until recently that the chick in that movie, Dakota Johnson, is the child of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson. Talk about being born on third base.

It's kind of a two-for-one. I understand they're going to remake The Great Escape as well as TV series Hogan's Heroes.

But this time, the entire cast is made up of black women. Because that was one of the big glaring problems back in the day. Black women just weren't fairly represented in German prison camp movies.

I hope youre not serious about a great escape remake. That movie is too good to Fock with.

Top of my list so far,actually looks like an intelligent crime drama

None that I know of yet.

Edit: I take it back. I want to see Hereditary.

Top of my list so far,actually looks like an intelligent crime drama

Fiddy Cent is in it. Cannot be intelligent 🤓

I'm still looking forward to seeing the end of "Passengers" :dunno:

I have no clue why those movies are so popular :dunno: The acting is lame, the sex is not hot, the actors are on the level of the "Hallmark Christmas Movies".

I forget what it's called... it's the one where the multiracial and gay friendly band of characters set out against long odds to defeat the evil rich white guy.

I forget what it's called... it's the one where the multiracial and gay friendly band of characters set out against long odds to defeat the evil rich white guy.

"Obama's America"

Saw 'Hostiles'.....pretty decent.

Went to 'Winchester' yesterday....ate my popcorn then left 30 mins in. Boring with anti-gun message.

You didnt know that going in?

Fiddy Cent is in it. Cannot be intelligent

Meh,every movie needs an Otto West character

I have no clue why those movies are so popular :dunno: The acting is lame, the sex is not hot, the actors are on the level of the "Hallmark Christmas Movies".

They send the lonely housewives all atwitter

I don't tend to know what will be coming out but right now I'd like to see 12 Strong...apparently it's a see-in-the-theater movie and is just really well done. Also want to see The 15:17 to Paris.

^Will need to see that just to support my husband.

Sorry? :huh:

I didn't realize until recently that the chick in that movie, Dakota Johnson, is the child of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson. Talk about being born on third base.

Something about her is extremely hort.

My link