Photo

Mike Pereira: Eagles lined up in illegal formation on 'Philly Special' play in SB

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Drizzay

Drizzay

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

/

/

/

/

nice line

He's on the hip of the right tackle.   That is technically "on the line".

Tell your story walkin'!

Rev 5:5

#42 mighty_thor

mighty_thor

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,822 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:14 AM

The only missed call I thought was brutally blatant was on Hogan on the Hail Mary Pass. The Patriots probably would have still lost but it would have given them another Hail Mary attempt. They usually don't call penalties on that play but that was just too obvious.

#43 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,304 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:14 AM

I see Ed got over his thread deleting t1tty baby meltdown from last week. :first:
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#44 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,864 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

These were all easily correctable mistakes. The NFL needs to stop tainting the outcomes of these games. It's unnecessary.

#45 Drizzay

Drizzay

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:53 AM

The only missed call I thought was brutally blatant was on Hogan on the Hail Mary Pass. The Patriots probably would have still lost but it would have given them another Hail Mary attempt. They usually don't call penalties on that play but that was just too obvious.

Brady was out of the pocket and hadn't released the ball yet.  You are allowed to put your hands on a wr then.

Tell your story walkin'!

Rev 5:5

#46 mighty_thor

mighty_thor

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,822 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

Brady was out of the pocket and hadn't released the ball yet.  You are allowed to put your hands on a wr then.

He was only 15 yards downfield when he got hit. No way was Brady out of the pocket at that point. First he steps up into the pocket and he then he barely slides out of the pocket before he lets it go.

https://twitter.com/...-super-bowl-lii

#47 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 121,469 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:09 PM

CHEATERS!!!!   *