Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

How much does home field advantage affect a RB

If there is a choice between a 20 or so ranked RB at home and a 13th ranked RB away who would u roll with?

Secondary question related- two RBs at home equal strenth what do you use as deciding factors? Example- J Stew vs Az at home and Crowell gainst Jets at home.

Entirely dependent on actual players and offenses/defenses. No overall trend there to be found.

Same for second question--way too many factors for there to be a general answer. Each start/sit call needs to be its own decision between those specific players in their specific situations.

1. I would go with the 13th ranked Rb as my number one and the 20th ranked as my number two.

2. Would go with Crowell.

The Browns need to establish a run game to keep their own defense of the field.

Zona is going to score on the Panthers and I don't think Stewart is used much in the passing game.

I think if you are taking it to that level you may as well flip a coin.

I would play Crowell.

With RB's the general rule is this:

If your team wins, your RB will most likely have good stats.

if your team loses and it's not close, your RB most likely will have poor stats.

If it's a close game it could go either way depending on game flow.

That being said, I'd give a thought to which RB is most likely to be on a winning team. The Panthers have been terrible and now have a tough matchup at home.

The browns havnt been great, but neither have the Jets. Neither matchup is great, but I think the odds are better with Crowell.

With RB's the general rule is this:

If your team wins, your RB will most likely have good stats.

if your team loses and it's not close, your RB most likely will have poor stats.

Unless he's a good pass catcher and protector, unless he's their offensive focal point, unless the linebackers are weaker than average...just too many factors for those rules to be rules you'd want to follow. The actual players and their actual teams are the only way to look.