Sign in to follow this  
jimm2358

Need help with who to start

I have a pretty solid team and made it to the championship, but alot of my guys are just not consistent even though they should be studs. Asking for any help.

1. Should I play Dak or Foles?

2. My starters right now are Hunt, Lewis, Hopkins, Dez, and Landry at flex. Would you switch anyone out? Howard and Evans are on my bench because they are so inconsistent so idk if I'm making a mistake. Also woods and Gordon could go off.

Thanks for any help.

I would play Dak at QB, his rushing stats make him a little more reliable, Plus Zeke is back so their offense should be better

Foles is also due to come back down at some point but he does have the better match up

I think your starters are okay, especailly if it's PPR, if not it switching Howard for Landry may not be a bad move, They will run against the Browns

Foles

Merry Christmas

1 Peter 2:15&17

Dak. Hes good for a rushing TD every other game and with Zeke it will be even easier for him to score on a naked bootleg.

These are good problems to have.

I like Dak slightly. He will be handing the ball off more but that will open up the passing game for more yards and possibly passing scores. He will also be able to run more himself.

I like Evans based on Winston playing out of his mind the last couple weeks over Landry and Howard.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=473819&p=6112719

Ya I am thinking of playing Evans because the kid I am playing has Winston starting. So I could do that to cancel out some points of his. Would you play Dak AND Dez? I feel like I should only play one or the other in case they both stink.