Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Add Warren Moon to the list

Oh god. Were gonna do sports guys now? I assume most of those guys did something inappropriate.

What about Steve McNair ?

• Like 1

Oh god. Were gonna do sports guys now? I assume most of those guys did something inappropriate.

Im sure a very small percentage were on the straight and narrow. Im betting the next group will be 80s hair bands. Vince Neil, Brett Michaels, etc.

Im sure a very small percentage were on the straight and narrow. Im betting the next group will be 80s hair bands. Vince Neil, Brett Michaels, etc.

what about 60's and 70's rock stars who slept with 15 year olds

Don't hire women is what I take away from all this.

Pretty much. Fuglies, fatties and oldies only.

We hired a very attractive gal about a year ago at my place and let me tell you, right now pretty much everyone cant wait to get rid of her. Its a ticking time bomb. Even if everyones on their best behavior all it takes is an allegation

I cant wait to post this story all over again tomorrow so that one of you clowns can tell me Warren Moon molested someone on the moon.

I mean... cmon.

Look at this bimbo! https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/12/wendy-haskell-bio/amp/

I know, I know... just because she looks/dresses like that doesnt mean she wanted to be sexually harassed!!! :cry:

:rolleyes:

According to a 2010 feature in the American Airlines Skymall magazine, Haskell spent time playing in the Lingerie Football League in 2009 for the Miami Caliente. In a bio, Haskell wrote that she “ran a spread offense” while playing in the league.

:banana: :banana:

Seriously, if she can prove all that, fock Moon. I mean what an idiot. Sending out an email about a mandatory neon G string policy? Forcing her to sleep in your bed? Dude deserves what he gets if there is a shred of truth here.

Whats next? Call girls upset?

See, this is part of the problem.

Clearly, Moon didn't really want an assistant. He wanted a hooker. Or at least a combination of the two. If he were legally allowed to advertise for what he actually wanted, problem solved. The problem comes in when the woman thinks its a real job and the employer wants something else.

(I'm kidding here. Mostly.)

This is another corrupt, wife beating POS. I think he harassed and assaulted damn near every stripper and cocktail waitress and Rick's and the Men' Club when he was in Houston "raising money" for his foundation.

This. Women are soon going to see a backlash...especially attractive women. Yeah yeah I know we should be good boys and 99.9% of us are..But these stories are going to make those that do the hiring think long and hard(get it) about bringing on an attractive woman.

If I started a company today I would not hire a single woman until it got to the point where the law required it. Thats not a joke.

If I started a company today I would not hire a single woman until it got to the point where the law required it. Thats not a joke.

Just wait - this movement is on the way........ And just like clockwork, the biitches will come out crying, saying nobody will hire them....... Will have only themselves to blame.

I don't see what the big deal is - sounds like a normal Friday night at Bill Cosby's house. :dunno: