Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Reasons why the Rolling Stones are better than the Beatles

and are n fact, the best rock n roll band of all time.

The biggest reason is the innocent, sickenly sweet, poppy, sunshine and rainbows sh!t the beatles released when they began. Love me do, I saw her standing there, I wanna hold your hand, etc, etc fock off and die. Sh!t makes me wanna puke in my mouth. Stones never released garbage like that. They came straight from the gutter. And at the end of the day, that is rock n roll. Dirty, nasty, sexy, messy and bad fockin azz.

Fock the beatles. This is rock n roll.

The ONLY category the Stones are better than the Beatles in is longevity.

Beatles were a pop band that had some rock tunes. Stones were a rock band. Beatles only existed for a decade. Stones were still making studio albums until a few years ago. No real way to compare them.

I like the Stones 60s output as much as anything from the Beatles especially Let it Bleed and Baggars Banquet. I really dont like their 70s albums even Exile. Their stuff from the 80s onward sucks. Not sure whether to give them points for longevity or dock them for putting out crap.

Overall I will take the Beatles but its close.

Beatles blow donkey c0ck

are you high?

Beatles were a pop band that had some rock tunes. Stones were a rock band. Beatles only existed for a decade. Stones were still making studio albums until a few years ago. No real way to compare them.

I like the Stones 60s output as much as anything from the Beatles especially Let it Bleed and Baggars Banquet. I really dont like their 70s albums even Exile. Their stuff from the 80s onward sucks. Not sure whether to give them points for longevity or dock them for putting out crap.

Overall I will take the Beatles but its close.

Say what?

This may be their best song of all time. Though it's hard to pick just one.

are you high?

Maybe maybe not but he knows a lot about sucking donkey C0ck

And that's the point. They came out with bulls!t pop songs and saw all these bands doing cool sh!t. Stones, Hendrix, cream, Joplin, Jefferson airplane, etc, etc were all pushing boundaries and then the beatles decided they wanted to be cool.

Don't work that way. Why they suck ballz.

And that's the point. They came out with bulls!t pop songs and saw all these bands doing cool sh!t. Stones, Hendrix, cream, Joplin, Jefferson airplane, etc, etc were all pushing boundaries and then the beatles decided they wanted to be cool.

Lol

This is an age old argument that the Stones always come in 2nd or 3rd behind Led Zeppelin. :doh:

.....can we move on now? :dunno:

This is an age old argument that the Stones always come in 2nd or 3rd behind Led Zeppelin. :doh:

.....can we move on now? :dunno:

Zep is up there. Probably 2 or 3. Stones better. Beatles not even top 10. :pointstosky: Now we can move on.

Zep is up there. Probably 2 or 3. Stones better. Beatles not even top 10. :pointstosky: Now we can move on.

The Beatles had 4 members that could sing :thumbsup: ......................The Rolling Stones didn't even have 1 :lol:

Now can we move on? :dunno:

You couldnt be more off base.

Stupid topic.

Musical taste is 100% subjective.

Yes. And whats wrong with liking both bands? This is not American Idol. We dont have to crown a winner.

I'll bet the average 50something guy here can recognize nearly every single song from every single Beatles album.

Yes. And whats wrong with liking both bands? This is not American Idol. We dont have to crown a winner.

Is this your first day at the GC, we argue about everything.

Seriously, you are in time-out, don't post for a week.

Is this your first day at the GC, we argue about everything.

Seriously, you are in time-out, don't post for a week.

Yeah, but arguing this is more pointless than arguing the usual dreck posted here.

Their stuff from the 80s onward sucks. Not sure whether to give them points for longevity or dock them for putting out crap.

:nono: No way this is crap,personally one of my favorite Stones songs

never, never understood the love for the Stones, or Aerosmith, I personally think outside a couple of songs from each of them, they generally suck

Ditto.

I appreciate the Stones contribution, but have never once had an urge to buy a record... Aerosmith? Just noise to me.

It's merely a genre preference. If your a rock guy, stones or zep. If your more a singer songwriter kinda guy, Beatles.

All three are great.

I'm a rock guy, but know that the Beatles were superior. :dunno: