Sign in to follow this  
SeriousCommishForYou

LOOKING FOR ONE PPR DYNASTY VET. SUPERFLEX

This will be a free lg (other than 5 dollar mfl fee through leaguesafe) for the first season. Next year I would like to move to 10-15 dollars and maybe top out at 25, eventually.

This league will draft on ESPN, but I will manually move the rosters tomorrow night after the draft.

I'm doing this because I had initially planned on doing it on espn, but then realized how stupid that was. MFL is by far the most superior dynasty site there is. However, to make this last second switch go over more smoothly, I've decided to keep the draft on espn.

MUST HAVE A TWITTER HANDLE, and be willing to use Groupme for league chat/trades.

Draft time: Wednesday 9:30 pm EST/ TONIGHT.

Draft type: Random snake on ESPN

Scoring: Full point PPR

Starters: 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1 flex, AND 1 Superflex. Superflex will be te,rb,wr, or QB

Roster size 30 with 2IR slots and a taxi squad when we move to mfl.

Waivers: Blind bidding

Future rookie drafts will be 5 rounds, determined in reverse order of the standings.

Owners are expected to set a competitive lineup every week.

Tanking, in any form, will not be tolerated..

I ask that my owners have their email/ app notifications on. Nothing sucks the fun out of a league like a guy who doesn't responds to trade requests in a timely manner.

If you're still interested I can send more info. Just wanted to make sure we didn't have any deal-breakers first.

If you're interested send your twitter handle to Brink1198@gmail.com