Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Joe Bryant's bored

I called them out a few times. The guy's just sitting around waiting to be butt hurt over what the ever? And his supporters come on here saying things like "it used to be that way but it's not anymore!"

Now they're showing up as various and certain aliases. LOL. Because Joe Bryant and his retards I mean his children, have a very boring bored.

Wait, are you saying Joe Bryant's children are retarded? That's mean! I'm going to report you!

Other than the Nancy's who sat around waiting to be offended, the part that really cracked me up was "hey we cant use that language around here because my boss might walk by!" Really? If your boss walks by and sees you around on the internet you think language is going to be the determining factor? LOL

Joe may be a good guy. And I'm sorry his kids ate lead chips. But God damn, keep your fukking retards back in the truck will you?

😂

• Like 2

What I love best about that board was that no matter what you said, there was always some idiot whose relative had that problem. Hey now, my wife's fat! Hey now, my son's retarded! Hey now, my daughter has a lazy eye!

God, it got fuucking hysterical just baiting those guys.

What I love best about that board was that no matter what you said, there was always some idiot whose relative had that problem. Hey now, my wife's fat! Hey now, my son's retarded! Hey now, my daughter has a lazy eye!

If SloNuff heard you talking bad about his Snowflake Safespace board like that, he'd break out in tears and call you a liar. You okay with that?

• Like 1

If SloNuff heard you talking bad about his Snowflake Safespace board like that, he'd break out in tears and call you a liar. You okay with that?

Ah, there you are. Welcome!😃

It is ridiculous over there. I joined up once and got immediately banned.

Didnt do anything except maybe say a couple uncouth things.

I mean thats what a focking internet message board is for!

my wife is fat and retarded

:reported: :angry:

• Like 2

It is ridiculous over there. I joined up once and got immediately banned.

Didnt do anything except maybe say a couple uncouth things.

I mean thats what a focking internet message board is for!

THats because you a conservative Trump supporter...at least thats what some of these fools think.

my wife is fat and retarded

:reported: :angry:

But does she have a lazy eye ?

I like his daily FF email updates, and we use the Dodd calculator to value trades during the IBL draft. I never go to their off-topic bored, unless someone here points to a thread there. :dunno:

I like his daily FF email updates, and we use the Dodd calculator to value trades during the IBL draft. I never go to their off-topic bored, unless someone here points to a thread there. :dunno:

I like their Draft Dominator app and rankings, but they have a clear and intentional bias to provide cover and free passes for lefties and directly go after and ban conservatives on their board for the even the mildest posts. This has caused me to cancel my subscription and go with another site - it is THAT bad.

I like their Draft Dominator app and rankings, but they have a clear and intentional bias to provide cover and free passes for lefties and directly go after and ban conservatives on their board for the even the mildest posts. This has caused me to cancel my subscription and go with another site - it is THAT bad.

Delusional as ever.

Your political affiliation isnt what got your ass booted.

Delusional as ever.

Your political affiliation isnt what got your ass booted.

BS, SloNut and you know it. It's EXACTLY what got me booted when you hysterical lefties were posting the very same things but no one EVER got booted. Very self-serving when you're the beneficiary of said protection. But this is not surprising. Everyone expects you to be ignorant of actual reality and you prove it every time you post. Way to be consistent, I guess. Consistently delusional.

• Like 2

BS, SloNut and you know it. It's EXACTLY what got me booted when you hysterical lefties were posting the very same things but no one EVER got booted. Very self-serving when you're the beneficiary of said protection. But this is not surprising. Everyone expects you to be ignorant of actual reality and you prove it every time you post. Way to be consistent, I guess. Consistently delusional.

All :cry: no facts. Same as always Max

Thanks for proving my points even further. You should probably stop posting - it's non ending well for you.

Proving your points?

How has me making fun of you proven anything other than you are nothing more that a crying whipping boy?

You make up things to cry about how conservatives are treated...its funny.

It is very easy to get booted, Joe Bryant and company have very short fuses...

• Like 1

It is very easy to get booted, Joe Bryant and company have very short fuses...

Been that way forever even when people called it Jesus Guys because Joe was too conservative.

How do y'all possibly have time for another forum?

I'm being as serious as I can possibly be.

• Like 1

Can't create an ID over there now. Says security check failed. They are too stupid to even know it's broken so no new accounts. Worst business owner ever.

Can't create an ID over there now. Says security check failed. They are too stupid to even know it's broken so no new accounts. Worst business owner ever.

Youve run out of IDs?

Youve run out of IDs?

no,i still have one. The good thing is that shithole is virtually down to the same # of users as this place. It's pretty much run its course. I'll be back in sept to berate that pile of dogs hit, capella.

I see you spending alot of time here.

I like Sho's "they don't discriminate" shtick.

Go pull up the Election night thread and @mention everyone who was happy that Trump won.

My guess is 80-90% of them are banned.

And yet they still allow unstable people like Koya, GM, Tanner, and DD to post.

Word on the street is that a certain someone has incriminating evidence against Joe and that is why he lets them run the asylum.

Go pull up the Election night thread and @mention everyone who was happy that Trump won.

Word on the street is that a certain someone has incriminating evidence against Joe and that is why he lets them run the asylum.

And your name was?

DD is unstable now? Assuming you mean the Dr and not the co owner...Im sure you love him.

I played ina chess tournament there. Got my ass kicked by a bunch of gheys.

Proving your points?

How has me making fun of you proven anything other than you are nothing more that a crying whipping boy?

You make up things to cry about how conservatives are treated...its funny.

Sorry, Sho. You're on the losing end once again.

Why don't you try again?

• Like 1

Sorry, Sho. You're on the losing end once again.

Why don't you try again?

Try what? Exposing your BS over and over. Ive done that quite easily.

Slo is being very disengenous to say the least. He's one of the primary beneficiaries of that protection. So, OF COURSE, he's going to try and defend the system that gives him cover and bans all opposing thought that takes him (and others) out of their Snowflake SafespaceTM.

He's such a clueless cuck.

Slo is being very disengenous to say the least. He's one of the primary beneficiaries of that protection. So, OF COURSE, he's going to try and defend the system that gives him cover and bans all opposing thought that takes him (and others) out of their Snowflake SafespaceTM.

He's such a clueless cuck.

Cuck...good one.

You may be the whiniest of them all.

It has nothing to do with opposing thought.

I got banned for saying someone didnt understand nuance.

You got the big ban for being a constant whiny who took in the mods.

Shocked you lasted as long as you did.

Cuck...good one.

You may be the whiniest ###### of them all.

You got the big ban for being a constant whiny ###### who took in the mods.

Why are you such a miserable pick, oops missing R, on this board too
  • Like 2

Cuck...good one.

You may be the whiniest ###### of them all.

You got the big ban for being a constant whiny ###### who took in the mods.

You have no idea why I got banned, dickhead, so now you're just making ###### up. If you DO know why, then one can only assume you're in with the mods who are feeding you info - which goes to EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Plus, I've been at FBG almost as long as you.

You're just a flat out lying cuck - but we already knew that.