Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Mel B had a headache?

I was just flipping through the channels and apparently the big story is that Mel b from American idol? Tried to commit suicide because things were so dark in her life! She took 200 aspirins! Then of course, rushed herself to the hospital.

I know goofy like this about 10 years ago. She came up to me with her eyes wide open "I took 32 or 23 or what the ever such and such pills! The doctor said I was 8 hours away from death!"

(Jesus Christ, on a good day I'm 20 minutes away from a fuccking aneurysm. And here's a tip honey? Nobody who's serious actually counts the number of fuccking pills)

My response?

"Well, better luck next time. Maybe don't call everyone you know to come rescue you if you're serious about it."

Her: 😮

Jesus Christ, between their Lyme disease and the restless leg syndrome and their endometriosis and their 'overdoses' and what the ever, we'd be a lot better off if at least 20% of these bitches actually did die when they said they were 'about to.'

Id Fvck her

This

My ex wife (allegedly) took a fistful of her heart medicine once in a drama fit. Laid down on the couch and acted all drama queen feigning a heart attack. 

I said, "guess I'll call an ambulance."

Amazingly she perked right back up.

I should have given the b!tch a bottle of rat poison to wash em down. 

I know whenever my life partner is looking for attention, Agador Spartacus just gives him a few pirin tablets. A little while later, he's just fine.