Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Food stamp enrollment falls to 8-year low as Trump clamps down on fraud, economy improves

To be fair, Food Deserts are a major problem in low income areas. Improve that, and you will start making strides against obesity.

As someone who is a self-proclaimed advocate of the SNAP program, I applaud this. We should expect integrity in the program so that food gets to families who truly need it. In addition, when the economy improves enrollment should drop as the program is designed. No one I know (and I know some of the strongest advocates in the country when it comes to SNAP) is going to disagree with any of this.

To be fair, Food Deserts are a major problem in low income areas. Improve that, and you will start making strides against obesity.

agreed. We run mobile distributions in several rural communities with high poverty rates and limited access to fresh, nutritious foods :thumbsup:

I was saying hes not, Mobb is actually quite reasonable for a left leaning pole smoker

Until you use the word fat then he goes bananas. Didnt insult him or talk bad about him at all. Then he goes ape sh1t when I said liberal fatties get upset when you use the word fat and he lost his marbles.