Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Kareem Hunt...sell or hold?

The Chiefs deserve to lose because Hill only got 6 touches. I don't get why Reid refuses to give him more...... super stars do super shlt with the ball in their hands. It's not difficult

The Chiefs deserve to lose because Hill only got 6 touches. I don't get why Reid refuses to give him more...... super stars do super shlt with the ball in their hands. It's not difficult

You'd think that play to end the first half would have switched a light on for him or something.

I'm sneaking away with a win this week, mostly because I'm playing a team held together with spit and bandaids after losing DJ, Rodgers, ARob, and Olsen. But I'm going to get leapfrogged by a guy who'll score more because the Chiefs mostly laid eggs tonight.

(Although Yahoo says there's still a 1% chance I'll lose, and the only guy left in the matchup is my Marvin Jones. Apparently, that means there's a 1% chance that Marv fumbles 5 times. :))

Go ahead and sit or sell. Do someone a favor.

Id start both Hunt and Kamara. Check the game logs, Kamara been killing it (ppr at least).

I highly doubt you can sell this dude for anything beside RB2 value.

That depends but if that is true I think its more about the run blocking not doing great. Anyway. Im glad to have him under contract for the next few years. And I have no idea but maybe Reid just is not wanting to burn him out in his first year.

He did similar to McCoy this week, at least as far as touches go. I think the two OL injuries are a major factor in opening up holes. Add play calling on to that, and this is what you get. You'd trade to get McCoy, Gurley, Bell, but none of those owners would want Hunt now. I'm sure McCoy owners are feeling the same, but they have more of a track record to bank on. Just got to ride it out I guess.

I did try to trade him a few weeks ago, but I didn't like what was being offered for him.

So he's a hold right now.

But I'm going to try to see if I can get a low wr1 for him.

The time to sell high on Hunt may already be over.

Although I think he will be solid ROS.

He may be more like a Buick LeSabre the rest of the season than the Mustang he has been to this point.

That being said, that's better than being an old jalopy. aka Frank Gore.

Wow his stock has surely dropped.

Yeah I stopped showing him, I was not liking the return offers.

Maybe during the teams bye week he and the head coach can introduce themselves to each other.

Dude has become a RB3/Flex in the last few weeks. I wish I'd tried to sell him when I started this thread. Now I can't get crap for him.

As a Hunt owner in a keeper league...i'm curious what everyones thoughts are on stashing for keeper considerations next yr?? I originally had ware as a keeper from last yr but let him go once he got injured during pre season. If he hadnt got hurt,would we even know what hunt was/is capable of? what happens next yr if/when ware returns?...I'm thinking this goes into full RBBC with a 50/50 split...IMO

Thoughts?

As a Hunt owner in a keeper league...i'm curious what everyones thoughts are on stashing for keeper considerations next yr?? I originally had ware as a keeper from last yr but let him go once he got injured during pre season. If he hadnt got hurt,would we even know what hunt was/is capable of? what happens next yr if/when ware returns?...I'm thinking this goes into full RBBC with a 50/50 split...IMO

Thoughts?

I got thrashed by the "fantasy gurus" in here a couple of weeks ago for trading hunt/hundley for brady/henry, after losing rodgers.

I am not hoping for continued mediocrity from hunt, since I still own him in another league, but am quite satisfied with the trade.

Thoughts?

Great question...... my season (auction league) is done and we are liquidating for keepers for next year. Throwing Bell & AJ out as a 2 for 1 and have been offered both Hunt & Zeke, Hunt great value at $10 ($200 auction league) and Zeke at $35... was originally leaning Hunt due to value but worried what Reid does next year with these rbs.... starting to lean towards Zeke

• Like 1

Would y'all take Kamara and Mixon for Hunt?

Kamara owner deep at RB and wants Hunt...

(I'm asking for Kamara and Ajayi)

Would y'all take Kamara and Mixon for Hunt?

Kamara owner deep at RB and wants Hunt...

(I'm asking for Kamara and Ajayi)

Heck, I would take Kamara for Hunt straight up....

Heck, I would take Kamara for Hunt straight up....

I got Mixon and Julio for him after he offered Mixon/Funchess/Cousins

I almost feel like I should have taken Funchess over Julio

Mixon is my RB 4, but a 4th round keeper value if he does anything going forward

I would rather have Hunt.

Great question...... my season (auction league) is done and we are liquidating for keepers for next year. Throwing Bell & AJ out as a 2 for 1 and have been offered both Hunt & Zeke, Hunt great value at $10 ($200 auction league) and Zeke at $35... was originally leaning Hunt due to value but worried what Reid does next year with these rbs.... starting to lean towards Zeke

I agree

Depending on this weeks reaults..my season may be over...very frustrating. If it does indeed end im hoping for a HUGE week from Hunt next week..Just by the way he has been (under)used for the last few weeks really concerns me for next yr with ware being thrown back into the mix.hopefully i can trade him for a worthwhile keeper for next yr.

Was tentatively offered Gurley for Mike Evans & Hunt. Thielen & Shepard would be my 2 wr starters and Kamara as my rb2, ppr league 12 teams, thoughts?

Too much IMO.

Too much IMO.

I dunno the bucs are a dumpster fire, Evans value has plummeted just as much as Hunts, I think Shepard will be as productive as Evans has been so far

I am hopeful that the bye week allows Hunt to recover a bit, and allows Andy Reid to pull his head out of his own ass.

I dont know what all the fuss is about.

Hunts first 5 games were great.

100+ yards in all of them

game 5 had a lower YPC avg but I wont fault him for this.

week 6 hey played Pittsburgh. I think they are a pretty solid D, so it makes some sense that the team might run an atypical game plan to throw the Defense off.

then he played a reasonably decent game in Oakland.

then a sub par game against another great Defense in Denver.

the only game that concerns me is the last game against dallas. His YPC was okay, but his usage was not.

I'd still like this kid on my team and if any of you can talk the guy who owns him in my leagues into selling, send him my direction. I will buy.

12 team ppr, was just offered Fournette for Hunt & Henry (I have Engram). Take it?

Henry is too much. Hunt for Fornette.....yeah.

Henry is too much. Hunt for Fornette.....yeah.

I have Engram so Hunter Henry probably won’t start for me he’s way too inconsistent, I look at it as Hunt for Fournette pretty much. Jax coaches actually give their stud RB the ball in the red zone let alone not even putting him on the field.

I have Engram so Hunter Henry probably won’t start for me he’s way too inconsistent, I look at it as Hunt for Fournette pretty much. Jax coaches actually give their stud RB the ball in the red zone let alone not even putting him on the field.

My bad....I thought you meant Derrick Henry. I'd do that trade if I had Engram..