Sign in to follow this  
BeanTown76

James Jones for Justin Forsett?

Should I trade my James Jones for Justin Forsett? 16 team PPR league and we start 2 WR, 2 RB and a Flex. I'm thin at RB and good at WR but regardless I want to make sure I'm getting good value in the deal.
My current RB's
Charles
Gore
Blue (droppable)
Knile Davis (droppable)
My current WR's
Jeffery
James Jones
K. Wright
Hurns
Tate
Last week I was being offered Shane Vereen for my Golden Tate which I declined per the advice of this board and looking back at week 4 I'm glad I did.

That's a tough one. I'm leaning towards no, you may be thin at RB, but your starting 2 RBS are better than mine and most in my 12 team league. I think I would keep the number 2WR for the best QB in football. Forsett does play Cleveland this week so you might feel like you missed out if you don't trade or vice versa. Davis is not droppable IMO. I think you try to trade Blue to a Foster owner or move ur WR3-5, for a flex type RB for fill ins. Vereen was a good choice not to take, he is not fostered in my league.

You got 2 bell cow RBs... legit 1RB and 2RB. Your trading for bye fillers. James Jones is your best WR. I do a deal with Jeffery or Tate and get a 3RB for those byes and maybe this week.