So I took a small dip into thus crypto stuff on Tuesday. Through coinbase, the money was immediately take from my account but the purchase is still pending?

:dunno:

• Like 1

So I took a small dip into thus crypto stuff on Tuesday. Through coinbase, the money was immediately take from my account but the purchase is still pending?

Why only a small dip, I thought you win at everything?

You must have done a wire transfer. You were locked in at whatever price you purchased at, but those coins won't be available until later today. I bet they hit your account around 3pm-4pm. If you use a debit/credit card they are available instantly. But don't worry, they'll be in your account soon.

You must have done a wire transfer. You were locked in at whatever price you purchased at, but those coins won't be available until later today. I bet they hit your account around 3pm-4pm. If you use a debit/credit card they are available instantly. But don't worry, they'll be in your account soon.

was a debit card :dunno:
  • Like 1

Why only a small dip, I thought you win at everything?

I meant small by geek club standards, it was only 2 million.
  • Like 1

was a debit card :dunno:

Thats strange. There probably weren't enough coins mined to cover your purchase, but I do know whatever price you purchased at you will be locked in at and they will be available to you soon. You could send them a quick email if you want just to have it on record, but I am sure you are fine.

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Hey 90s. Talk to me about Litecoin. I know nothing about ccs. Can you mine it, where to buy it, etc.

I believe he would tell you coinbase.com . That's where he sent me anyways.

Hey 90s. Talk to me about Litecoin. I know nothing about ccs. Can you mine it, where to buy it, etc.

Yeah, download coinbase app. Its free.

You link up a card and you can buy Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin.

Bitcoin is about 11k right now, ETC is like 450 and LTC is 100 bucks.

Yeah like everyone else said, Coinbase is the go-to for BTC, ETH and LTC. They dont offer anything else. Mining it you probably want to talk to MD.

This is pretty focking gay, but its all being run on the ETH blockchain.

I cant understand how someone would be interested in doing this, much less spending money on it, but here we are.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/people-spent-over-1m-buying-234846293.html

Sux has already mortgage nothing he owns to buy these

So...just like you have.

:rolleyes:

i am a believer, to an extent in blockchain and CC's, so you have me completely mistaken and you've proven my point. thanks.

i am a believer, to an extent in blockchain and CC's, so you have me completely mistaken and you've proven my point. thanks.

My response has nothing to do with your stance on CCs - and you proved mine in the process. Thanks.

Needed to be done. I am on a newsletters for TokenMarket and they send an email blast every other day or so and I am not kidding, there are about 20-30 new ICO's everyday. A lot of them are scams and they never plan on actually building the blockchain. Me and Mookz actually got screwed over on one called Monkey Capital, I should have known the white paper was to good to be true. :(

I did get lucky on an ICO about 6 months ago with Tezos, but I am still waiting to be able to access my wallet, but from what I could see they were legit. Anything not in the top 10-20 right now probably isn't worth it. The only coin I am putting much into that is under $10 right now is IOTA.

Bitcoin is up another 10% in the last week. Crazy how quickly it is climbing.

Has doubled every 8 months since its creation.

Mobile banking, fiat currencies and crypto trading all in one place.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/revolut-merges-mobile-banking-cryptocurrency-132145410.html

TenX has been working on a application that allows you to spend cryptos in the real world (even if that location doesn't accept cryptos).

https://www.tenx.tech

Also heard that Coinbase is adding a debit card in 2018.

About to take off.

• Like 1

Anybody found a way to invest in Coinbase itself? Ive never invested in anything on secondary markets, but it might be nice to have a piece of this company.

Anybody found a way to invest in Coinbase itself? Ive never invested in anything on secondary markets, but it might be nice to have a piece of this company.

They are private. Here is a list that follows that same line of thinking: https://investingnews.com/daily/tech-investing/blockchain-investing/blockchain-technology-stocks/

I almost did the same a few months back.

The Big Bang Theory is dedicating a full episode of their coming season to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency...can you say mainstream!

TenX has been working on a application that allows you to spend cryptos in the real world (even if that location doesn't accept cryptos).

https://www.tenx.tech

Also heard that Coinbase is adding a debit card in 2018.

About to take off.

If this happens, the CC investment will absolutely explode.

Bitcoin approaching 13K now. Meanwhile the two I bought (ETH and LTC) are pretty stagnant.

Cyclical. I see what you're seeing. The frenzy on the one most public is insane. Long term, it can only mean good things, as people become more familiar, comfortable and acclimated to CCs, including ETH and LTC.

• Like 1

Bitcoin approaching 13K now. Meanwhile the two I bought (ETH and LTC) are pretty stagnant.

It is because Bitcoin is the crypto "brand" so to speak. As people become more educated on cryptos Ethereum and the other cryptos that are actually written better will pass them by.

• Like 1