Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

What are you getting your wife for christmas?

Snatch rejuv!!!

Alsonotreally

We got kids going to college next year... something small most likely. Her favorite parfume... couple spa visits... that kinda thing

Snatch rejuv!!!

Alsonotreally

We got kids going to college next year... something small most likely. Her favorite parfume... couple spa visits... that kinda thing

:thumbsup:

For you, I'd buy her a new rod and reel. ;)

For you, I'd buy her a new rod and reel. ;)

She probably would be upset getting the same present 3 years in a row.

• Like 2

The full treatment at some day spa she likes. Back massage, nails, etc.

A new pair of running shoes.

She wants an Apple Watch. The best one on the market. Seems like a colossal waste of $$$ to me but oh well

Nada. It seems like our list increased bigly this year so we decided to not buy for each other for Christmas. We buy stuff for each other all year long.

For gf, got her new top of the line Brooks running shoes (silver/white) $150 less 15% discount - she loves 'em.

Shot of peniscillin.

We got the Cadillac of sleep number beds and going to Phoenix in January...so nothing big. Sweatshirts and crap like that.

She wants an Apple Watch. The best one on the market. Seems like a colossal waste of $$$ to me but oh well

This is what she got herself from me 3 weeks ago. Very adamant that she would use it all the time...

... it's been sitting on the nightstand for 3 days now. :(

For gf, got her new top of the line Brooks running shoes (silver/white) $150 less 15% discount - she loves 'em.

you gave them to her already ?

Shoe size ?

you gave them to her already ?

Shoe size ?

Yes. 9

I asked her to go to a shoe store, she lives in another city, she told me what she found and that she wanted the girl that helped her to get the commission if I bought them for her, so I called the place and bought them that day (as I wanted to get the 15% discount), and she picked them up the next day. She really needed them too, and she's ecstatic about them and happy with me.

This is what she got herself from me 3 weeks ago. Very adamant that she would use it all the time...

... it's been sitting on the nightstand for 3 days now. :(

Theyre dumb. She insisted on the one with cellular too. Gee you only have your phone on you ALL THE TIME. When the fock are you ever going to need to talk on your focking watch?? :wacko:

Theyre dumb. She insisted on the one with cellular too. Gee you only have your phone on you ALL THE TIME. When the fock are you ever going to need to talk on your focking watch?? :wacko:

You should punch her husband in the d!ck for giving in and buying it.

• Like 1

Oh I know. She got the cellular one also. She's called me on it 2x and both times it was like she was in a wind tunnel. On top of the $300, it's now a $10/month charge for the line... YAY!!!

Yes. 9

I asked her to go to a shoe store, she lives in another city, she told me what she found and that she wanted the girl that helped her to get the commission if I bought them for her, so I called the place and bought them that day (as I wanted to get the 15% discount), and she picked them up the next day. She really needed them too, and she's ecstatic about them and happy with me.

wow big feet

Oh I know. She got the cellular one also. She's called me on it 2x and both times it was like she was in a wind tunnel. On top of the $300, it's now a $10/month charge for the line... YAY!!!

Ive got one as well. Mine is more of the sportier one. Black band with the neon green. I used it for a while but havent really used it lately

GF? When did this happen? :o

Hell if I know. Within the past few weeks we replaced a water heater and the water dispenser control board on our fridge, about $2K total. We're looking to do some landscaping work so I think we'll spend the money on that. I'll get her some nominal gift but probably not something terribly expensive. :dunno: