Sign in to follow this  
Cash147

Jarvis Landry ROS

Supposedly Landry has been developing a good relationship with his QB and has been getting a lot of targets. I haven't seen him play but it sounds like he may have some good fantasy value ROS. Just how high is his ceiling?

Jets/Ravens/Pats/Vikes the next 4 weeks, then Jets again if you go all 17 weeks. Current team leader with 49 receptions. 450 receiving yards yards, 5 tds. 9.2 ypr. Has seen double digit targets in 2 of the last 3 games. Notable that he has one more catch than Mike Wallace, even though Wallace has seen about 20 or so more targets than Landry on the season. His ceiling is WR2 numbers I'd guess - about 7 targets and 5 catches a game for around 60 or so yards with a TD every other game or so. He's a good dynasty prospect as shifty move-the-chains Tim Brown/Wes Welker type player with more guts and get up than he was given credit for after posting a lumbering 4.77 forty at the combine. The kid's a ball hawk with great hands and good moves after the catch. Tannehill likes him - meaning he's got nice potential to carve out a role on a team that's arrow up after a lot of flux in the past 5 years. ROS this year he's a WR3. I think he steps up next season.

In leagues like mine where return yardage and scores count, he is a low WR1. He is what Harvin and Patterson should have been this year. And, since he returns both kicks and punts, he is like a modern day Derrick Mason.

Supposedly Landry has been developing a good relationship with his QB and has been getting a lot of targets. I haven't seen him play but it sounds like he may have some good fantasy value ROS. Just how high is his ceiling?

Think they might be dating ?

Jets/Ravens/Pats/Vikes the next 4 weeks, then Jets again if you go all 17 weeks. Current team leader with 49 receptions. 450 receiving yards yards, 5 tds. 9.2 ypr. Has seen double digit targets in 2 of the last 3 games. Notable that he has one more catch than Mike Wallace, even though Wallace has seen about 20 or so more targets than Landry on the season. His ceiling is WR2 numbers I'd guess - about 7 targets and 5 catches a game for around 60 or so yards with a TD every other game or so. He's a good dynasty prospect as shifty move-the-chains Tim Brown/Wes Welker type player with more guts and get up than he was given credit for after posting a lumbering 4.77 forty at the combine. The kid's a ball hawk with great hands and good moves after the catch. Tannehill likes him - meaning he's got nice potential to carve out a role on a team that's arrow up after a lot of flux in the past 5 years. ROS this year he's a WR3. I think he steps up next season.

Well that sums it up rather nicely haha thanks

• Like 1