Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

No Stormy Daniels thread?

Does Stormy Daniels have a kid? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I bet if she did she didn't lie about spending time with it like you do. What a POSi

Like throwing a hot dog down a hall way. Shes basically ruined for all men. ;(

Like throwing a hot dog down a hall way. Shes basically ruined for all men. ;(

So her handle her is Old Maid? :huh:

It all makes sense now. :doh:

I lived in Columbus. Or more to the point, Dublin. God what a worthless town that is.

No , the first local news story I saw was about them complaining that people still said Columbus Ohio. Because there's a Columbus Georgia and a Columbus something Etc. And how Columbus Ohio deserves to just be known as its name like all the other big cities.

It got worse from there. Arguably the worst Food Town in America.

Great, now i cant eat whole mushrooms again. :wall:

Oh its all that people can talk about on social media. Those idiot liberals are salivating at this

I'm sure she didn't mind when the gold coins started popping out though.

Yeah...but you have to bang your head into a block to get them...

So does this new book mean Stormy is now the leader of the DNC again? Maybe for the next 3-4 weeks at least?

Now imagine if Trump put out a book describing her vag as wide enough to drive an 18 wheeler thru.

I still don't think I understand how all this works. She slept with a man she thought was disgusting, but insist that she didn't get paid for it. Of course Trump's not going to refute that, because that would make him a john and her a hooker.

But she threatened to tattle and charge $130,000 not to. So therefore, it's not being a hooker, it's being a blackmailer? And that's okay?

And why, as disgusting as he is, and as she has indicated, did she sleep with Trump if not for profit? Because it obviously wasn't for love or lust.

I don't understand. Then again, I still don't understand how Lewinsky is a victim. Then again I still don't understand why slut-shaming is a bad thing. Works pretty good in the Bible.

I wood not participate but would watch her perform her dinosaur imitation (lickalotapus).

To be Fair, if Im just walking around in public, and some lesbian stuff goes down, Im probably gonna stop and check that out for a minute no matter how nasty the participants are.

• Like 1

To be Fair, if Im just walking around in public, and some lesbian stuff goes down, Im probably gonna stop and check that out for a minute no matter how nasty the participants are.

Agreed

I was playing Mario Cart with my son yesterday and couldnt stop laughing.

Yesterday was such a nice day. Too bad so many kids don't play sports anymore.

Which one of you played the Trump role?

Supposed Real Life Journalist Jake Tapper on CNN did a full segment on Donald Trumps Pen!s.

What a time to be alive. :doh:

Which one of you played the Trump role?

CPU controlled Trump dong. :thumbsup:

It was also pouring rain and a school day in Philly yesterday. Elite pre-Ks in upstate NY prolly got off for National Rice Crispy Treat Day tho.

I still don't think I understand how all this works. She slept with a man she thought was disgusting, but insist that she didn't get paid for it. Of course Trump's not going to refute that, because that would make him a john and her a hooker.

But she threatened to tattle and charge $130,000 not to. So therefore, it's not being a hooker, it's being a blackmailer? And that's okay?

And why, as disgusting as he is, and as she has indicated, did she sleep with Trump if not for profit? Because it obviously wasn't for love or lust.

I don't understand. Then again, I still don't understand how Lewinsky is a victim. Then again I still don't understand why slut-shaming is a bad thing. Works pretty ###### good in the Bible.

And on top of all of that, why does she have a lawyer and why is she even in the news?

Consensual sex.

Nothing illegal about that.

Hush money and NDAs.

Nothing illegal about that.

It really does seem like she is just playing the left and MSM for the gullible morons they are. Milking her 15 minutes so she can do one last year of Camster, strip clubs, appearances, and a book deal before she cashes out and becomes a stay at home mom.

It is funny how easily manipulated the dumb focks are though.

Stormy says Trump has a giant mushroom shaped head and liberals are talking about it on social media, message boards, and news shows.

Think about the absurdity (not to mention the homosexual tendencies) of that.

Although, I suppose conservatives got a good laugh out of Michelle Obama's . Not sure if Hannity did any segments on it though.

People are talking about it because it goes directly against the family values that many of Trump's voters espouse to believe in. The left is using it as a weapon to tell those voters that if you support Trump, you can't say you're for family values.

Side note - I saw a headline that said Hillary called Trump while Stormy was with him. Think she was blowing him while he was on the phone with Hillary because that's one of the most hilarious things I could imagine for some reason.

People are talking about it because it goes directly against the family values that many of Trump's voters espouse to believe in. The left is using it as a weapon to tell those voters that if you support Trump, you can't say you're for family values.

Side note - I saw a headline that said Hillary called Trump while Stormy was with him. Think she was blowing him while he was on the phone with Hillary because that's one of the most hilarious things I could imagine for some reason.

Family values? When is the last time that came up, 2000? Don't recall it being mentioned recently. That fad went away a while ago.

Family values? When is the last time that came up, 2000? Don't recall it being mentioned recently. That fad went away a while ago.

It's been brought up multiple times in Trump threads since he became president. I'm sure multiple times in this specific thread (although I didn't actually look so I could be wrong). It's absolutely what the left is doing with Stormy Daniels.

I don't know about family values, but it is being used as one more shot at Trump's credibility. Remember for the longest time he had no idea blah blah blah and he is going to sue Every Woman blah blah blah and he absolutely did not pay anyone off blah blah blah and if he did, he certainly didn't use campaign funds blah blah blah

It's been brought up multiple times in Trump threads since he became president. I'm sure multiple times in this specific thread (although I didn't actually look so I could be wrong). It's absolutely what the left is doing with Stormy Daniels.

Yeah, I don't think Trump supporters have been touting family values.

It's interesting, one of the channels had a focus group of female Trump voters and where they stood now. I guess men and women definitely do think differently. The stormy business was a big deal to them. To use their words, they didn't like that adultery was becoming normalized.

So apparently, they don't mind if you grab them by the , but don't be grabbing anyone else's.

Yeah, I don't think Trump supporters have been touting family values.

Maybe not those on this board but there's absolutely a large subsection of Trump voters that do.

When Toad drove into the video the game tunnels, it was like Trump banging Stormy's giant, used up twat.

So Stormy is still a thing?

Pee Gate :doh:

Russian Collusion :nono:

Stormy Daniels :dunno:

Also.....what bullcrap is already scheduled for the upcoming days, weeks, months?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/judge-throws-out-stormy-danielss-lawsuit-against-trump/2018/10/15/402935e8-d0cc-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html

Judge throws out Stormys suit against Trump and makes her pay his legal fees.

Oh my, all this winning is exhausting.

I believe that this is only the defamation lawsuit after Trump made a tweet and not the big one about him paying hush money to her (or not paying) with Cohen.

The best part......Trump can sue HER for legal fees....go get some of that Donny!

Looks like Avenatti just filed and appeal to the 9th Circuit:

That guy's had a bad couple weeks. :lol:

Our President responded to this news by celebrating and calling her Horseface.

Now I will admit I laughed. But this is our President? Oh my.