Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Major hurricane Florence

So its pretty much a given that Florence is gonna rip someone a new a$$hole. Hopefully its not me. Digby is probably in the crosshairs too. Who else?

Wow. Wasn't someone here just asking where all the hurricanes have been?

Nice job, ######.

Florence has beaten the odds in the mid Atlantic. She was bound to be a fish storm E of Bermuda.

As long as it stays to the right of Americas ######, who cares?

Dude! You know you cant cuss or say certain words here! Your posts make even less sense with all the ##### all the time.

Global change. :mad:

Maybe it is Change Warming?

I can never keep up with what the MSM is calling it now...

It was nice knowing ya fellas.

I thought you lived in this area, you're not super close to the coast though right? Good luck either way

• Like 1

Im actually super close to the coast. Like 30 minutes away from myrtle beach. Actually, going to be staying IN Myrtle beach during this. Wife has to work and the hospital is in MB. Sisters condo is right across the highway from the hospital and we stayed there last time. Be taking my truck again which is 4 wheel drive so not too worried

Im actually super close to the coast. Like 30 minutes away from myrtle beach. Actually, going to be staying IN Myrtle beach during this. Wife has to work and the hospital is in MB. Sisters condo is right across the highway from the hospital and we stayed there last time. Be taking my truck again which is 4 wheel drive so not too worried

Be careful man. Lots of warnings about this one, so would be looters might be chomping at the bit.

Dude! You know you cant cuss or say certain words here! Your posts make even less sense with all the ##### all the time.

Mr Bryant?

Trucks can't swim man. Don't be driving through water.

Trucks can't swim man. Don't be driving through water.

NopI. But they can maneuver around fallen debris pretty good. Last time thats what I had to do to pick my wife up from work and to take her back there

NopI. But they can maneuver around fallen debris pretty good. Last time thats what I had to do to pick my wife up from work and to take her back there

Just be careful Broham. Appreciate people like your wife going to work in times like this. Good on you for taking her.

I'm just saying. Idiots are the ones who die in these things. Good luck.

Beer

Batteries

Wine

Toilet Paper

Water

Generator

Charcoal

Gas tank for grill is 3/4 full

Gas can full (for generator)

Bread

Locked and loaded

I'm just saying. Idiots are the ones who die in these things. Good luck.

Fock no Im not driving my truck in water like that. Ill find a dam boat before I do that.

if you are in the path of Flo, the first thing you should do is sh1t your pants.

Beer

Batteries

Wine

Toilet Paper

Water

Generator

Charcoal

Gas tank for grill is 3/4 full

Gas can full (for generator)

Bread

Locked and loaded

How many hous can you generator run on 10 gal of gas? Go load up friend. Maybe your neighbor could benefit from some.

Just saying, since you are locked and loaded already.

Mr Bryant?

I love fuking cussing just as much as the next mothafuka.Point being...when all u get is ######, u lose the impact.

I love fuking cussing just as much as the next mothafuka.Point being...when all u get is ######, u lose the impact.

The you do.

• Like 1

Get the out of here.

• Like 2

Are you kidding me?

• Like 1

I spend a lot of time diving in Wilmington. My friends with charter boats are all bringing them down to GA. I hope you reconsider staying in a condo there. Your truck may end up in the condo next to you. This thing is going to be the suck.

I spend a lot of time diving in Wilmington. My friends with charter boats are all bringing them down to GA. I hope you reconsider staying in a condo there. Your truck may end up in the condo next to you. This thing is going to be the suck.

Oh yea it definitely will. However the problem I am having is my wife is being forced to work since shes at th hospital. Im hoping they do medical Evacs so she doesnt have to go to the hospital. Only plus side is the condo is on a separate island in MB. Its pretty high up off th water too so if flooding did happen the water would have to get really high to get to it. Also, the condo is on the hospitals power grid so itll be the last power to go if it does at all

Oh yea it definitely will. However the problem I am having is my wife is being forced to work since shes at th hospital. Im hoping they do medical Evacs so she doesnt have to go to the hospital. Only plus side is the condo is on a separate island in MB. Its pretty high up off th water too so if flooding did happen the water would have to get really high to get to it. Also, the condo is on the hospitals power grid so itll be the last power to go if it does at all

I respect that you are going to be there for your wife. :thumbsup:

But man, you are going to be on an island? That is a "plus"? I hope it is as high as you say. :unsure:

My in laws from the Beaufort (southern tip of outer banks) have been evacuated and are driving up tomorrow to my house (Raleigh) :cry:

No power is one thing but no electricity for days with the in laws?

I may sleep outside.

I can recall visiting areas like Charleston a decade after big hits like Andrew and Hugo, and they still spoke about it with breathless respect and fear; pictures on walls depicting the devastation, some of that devastation STILL evident here and there as well.

These storms create impacts that last for decades.....physically, mentally and emotionally

I remember Hurricane Rita actually pick my boat up out of Galveston Bay and dropped it in Lake Dillon Colorado.

So I moved.

I respect that you are going to be there for your wife. :thumbsup:

But man, you are going to be on an island? That is a "plus"? I hope it is as high as you say. :unsure:

Its pretty dam high. Its got quite a bit between it and the mainland so to speak. Its near the waterway and rises really high so Im not worried about flooding. If anyone has been to MB and has seen where the Grand Dunes golf resort is youll understand. Of course I could be wrong and I could get swept away lol. But Im also near a marina so Ill just hijack a ship