Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

American HealthCare Act

The rich will never raise taxes on the rich.

It's not only about taxing the rich.....it's about fair tax laws Top to Bottom. EVERYBODY pays their share.

It's not only about taxing the rich.....it's about fair tax laws Top to Bottom. EVERYBODY pays their share.

Again, you currently pay more than Donald Trump. He pays ZERO. You're absolutely right, it should be everyone paying their fair share. But it's the wealthy who make the tax laws.

In your experience, which shampoo is most effective at sand removal?

If you have proof they use taxpayer funds to perform abortions...you should contact the authorities.

Or do what you all do and post your ignorance in a lightly trafficked fantasy football message board.

More wait and see while they drain our economy dry and drive up Health care costs.

Drain our economy dry huh :lol:

I post logic. Do you actually believe NO SUPPLIES NOR PERSONNEL funded by taxpayers are also used for abortions? They perform all manner of procedures there and you're a fool to think they have a special wing that is devoted only to abortions, staffed by personnel IN NO WAY financed with taxpayer funds and they don't share any of the same supplies.

Wow........:lol:

You have not posted anything logical yet. They have to show what is paying for what...they would be hit with all sort of fines if they were to use taxpayer money to perform abortions. Plain and simple...you have nothing but bad righty talking points and pure ignorance once again.

The left thinks there is a never endind stream of resources all provided by "those more fortunate" individuals. That somehow since someone is more successful they owe a greater portion of their money to society. "Those less fortunate" individuals are to be taken care of, regardless of how they live or how they spend their money.

At some point, Atlas shrugs.

Another straw man bunch of BS. Weak effort kid.

Poor Sho.....no nappie today?

You choose to disregard logic and reasoning. Go get a tub of ice cream and watch the View.

There is no logic or reasoning in your posts.

Again...if you have information showing they have used taxpayer find to pay for abortions post it...or better yet inform the authorities as that would be against the law for PP to be doing that.

You have nothing...

Nope...no naps...client meetings from about 12 til 3 or so.

Just waiting to watch my sons scrimmage now.

There is no logic or reasoning in your posts.

Again...if you have information showing they have used taxpayer find to pay for abortions post it...or better yet inform the authorities as that would be against the law for PP to be doing that.

You have nothing...

Nope...no naps...client meetings from about 12 til 3 or so.

Just waiting to watch my sons scrimmage now.

You want a video of a doctor performing an abortion while cashing a check from the government......got it.

So I'm at USDA getting ready to have lunch with someone on the transition team and I'm talking to the security guard and he says you can go on up, they usually don't do that

:banana:

It's not impressive you get to waste time at a government office, it would be impressive if you took some time in a dentists chair.

You want a video of a doctor performing an abortion while cashing a check from the government......got it.

Any evidence will do. I see you still have none...nor does anyone as Planned Parenthood hasn't been caught doing so.

Slow nut will just live off the source

The source was laughable and still provided nothing concrete.

That's the best you've got.

Weak still and a huge deflection from this thread and how piss poor of an effort this was by the GOP after 6 years of wanting to repeal and replace.

, you're so predictable and pathetic

Yes I am predictable in that a source like that presenting a lot of allegedly talk will be taken with a grain of salt.

, you're so predictable and pathetic

you're doing your best to keep up with him though. the yin and yang or political donkeys.

you're doing your best to keep up with him though. the yin and yang or political donkeys.

Nah...one of us has facts to support my opinion.

Yes I am predictable in that a source like that presenting a lot of allegedly talk will be taken with a grain of salt.

Grain of salt my a $$. I guarantee you close that link just as soon as you saw where it was from.

Grain of salt my a $$. I guarantee you close that link just as soon as you saw where it was from.

Unlike you...I read the links presented. That's how I knew it wa full of a lot of allegedly talk and no concrete stuff.

HTH

Nah...one of us has facts to support my opinion.

But neither of you are going to convince the other of anything, so it's just a waste of breath.

It's much more fun to troll both sides with reckless abandonment.

But neither of you are going to convince the other of anything, so it's just a waste of breath.

It's much more fun to troll both sides with reckless abandonment.

True...can never convince filthy anything negative about his boys is true.

1. Bill won't be scored by CBO. Budget hawks McConnell and Ryan have no issue with this. Simple math unless there is a revenue stream will only show a loss of the value of tax credits.

2. Did it ever occur to anyone that if insurance companies are going broke over it that it must be a good deal as compared with insurance companies making healthier profits?

1. Bill won't be scored by CBO. Budget hawks McConnell and Ryan have no issue with this. Simple math unless there is a revenue stream will only show a loss of the value of tax credits.

2. Did it ever occur to anyone that if insurance companies are going broke over it that it must be a good deal as compared with insurance companies making healthier profits?

Seems many conservatives don't even like this bill.

Not sure it makes it thru both house and senate.

Trump is immune to any criticism if they send him garbage like this to sign. I say keep kicking it around while Obamacare crumbles and at some point congress, democrats included, will get something good done. If not screw it. It's still the democrats and Obamas legislation.

Because you don't want to have to defend kicking 10-20million of the most needy off their insurance to save a few bucks on a worse health care plan. The ER isn't a solution to chronic illness. Which now puts them in the position of being an obscene hypocrite for railing about repeal and replace for years to get stage fright

6 years of nothing...now have the presidency and the Senate and House...there is no more blaming the Dems and Obama if they can't get something done.

The funny thing is this bill is called Obamacare lite and it:

kicks off 10-20 million people

Screws old people by upping what can be charged

Allows insurance companies to sell manipulative policies that offers less coverage

Re establishes lifetime caps which screw the sickest

Trump is immune to any criticism if they send him garbage like this to sign. I say keep kicking it around while Obamacare crumbles and at some point congress, democrats included, will get something good done. If not screw it. It's still the democrats and Obamas legislation.

Yep. Exactly. Fock the people. Who gives a sh!t if they have health care? Let it burn, as long as it doesn't taint the republicans.

This is exactly the sentiment that is "the swamp."

Republicans have been saying they have a plan for a decade now. Well, you got both houses and the potus. And soon the scotus too.

Time to put up or shut up . Of course, we know there is no plan to make healthcare accessible because they don't give a sh!t if it's accessible. As long as the stock prices of lilly, phizer, and the hospitals are good Fock the rest.

It's not impressive you get to waste time at a government office, it would be impressive if you took some time in a dentists chair.

waste time? Dude, I'm working to convey a voice of reason in support of federal nutrition programs to people in the department the administration trusts :ninja:

waste time? Dude, I'm working to convey a voice of reason in support of federal nutrition programs to people in the department the administration trusts :ninja:

So you're an uglier First Lady?

So you're an uglier First Lady?

with a lot less money

What's your opinion on the current state of the school lunch programs?

We have a high % of kids in our district on the free and reduced lunch program. I'm told at the middle and high school levels, many are still hungry based on what's included in the free lunch. Some say it's pretty sparse for kids at that stage of development.

Is that for real, or is that just a bunch of future CBF's whining?

What's your opinion on the current state of the school lunch programs?

We have a high % of kids in our district on the free and reduced lunch program. I'm told at the middle and high school levels, many are still hungry based on what's included in the free lunch. Some say it's pretty sparse for kids at that stage of development.

Is that for real, or is that just a bunch of future CBF's whining?

I think there's some validity to it. When the Obama administration reviewed and changed the nutrition requirements, the nutrition requirements were made across the board so that lunches for kindergartners were set at the same level as lunches for high schoolers. I think we all know that an 18 yr old needs a few more calories to get through their day than a 6 year old.

Of course, my opinion is different than the previous administration in general on this kind of stuff. I think we can all agree lunches should be nutritious for kids, but at the same time when I think back to what I was eating at lunch in high school in the mid 90's it was probably fine.

:dunno:

Any evidence will do. I see you still have none...nor does anyone as Planned Parenthood hasn't been caught doing so.

"The Hyde Amendment does not prevent states from making taxpayers pay for elective abortions, and many states are effectively doing this through their Medicaid programs. Thus, in 17 states taxpayers are compelled to pay for most abortions. In California alone, it appears taxpayers are paying for roughly 80,000 abortions per year—in the state where StemExpress has been buying infant body parts from Planned Parenthood clinics."

:wave:

"The Hyde Amendment does not prevent states from making taxpayers pay for elective abortions, and many states are effectively doing this through their Medicaid programs. Thus, in 17 states taxpayers are compelled to pay for most abortions. In California alone, it appears taxpayers are paying for roughly 80,000 abortions per yearin the state where StemExpress has been buying infant body parts from Planned Parenthood clinics."

:wave:

It appears...apparently...do you understand what those words mean?

Now onto the actual topic again.

What are your thoughts on this actual bill?

Care to give an opinion on it?

It appears...apparently...do you understand what those words mean?

Now onto the actual topic again.

What are your thoughts on this actual bill?

Care to give an opinion on it?

From their own website:

Medi-Cal

Medi-Cal will pay for most of our services, including birth control, STD testing, pregnancy testing, prenatal care and abortion services. Staff will verify what services are covered by your Medi-Cal insurance. If you have questions on how to apply for Medi-Cal please contact the Planned Parenthood health center nearest you.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-mar-monte/patient-resources/payment-options

Medi-Cal, California's Medicaid program, is an integral part of the state's health care system. More than 6.8 million Californians—nearly one of five residents—rely on the program for health care coverage.

How's that for proof? Face it, taxpayers pay for abortion. HTH

From their own website:

Medi-Cal

Medi-Cal will pay for most of our services, including birth control, STD testing, pregnancy testing, prenatal care and abortion services. Staff will verify what services are covered by your Medi-Cal insurance. If you have questions on how to apply for Medi-Cal please contact the Planned Parenthood health center nearest you.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-mar-monte/patient-resources/payment-options

Medi-Cal, California's Medicaid program, is an integral part of the state's health care system. More than 6.8 million Californiansnearly one of five residentsrely on the program for health care coverage.

How's that for proof? Face it, taxpayers pay for abortion. HTH

Services vs a procedure...again...nothing they did was against any law.

Again...what do you think of the actual bill being discussed? Or are you just going to keep on the same ignorant abortion tangent to deflect from giving an opinion on the topic at hand?

Services vs a procedure...again...nothing they did was against any law.

Again...what do you think of the actual bill being discussed? Or are you just going to keep on the same ignorant abortion tangent to deflect from giving an opinion on the topic at hand?

Man, you're focking joking, right?!! The one person on this bored who will NEVER focking admit when he's wrong. Taxpayers are paying for abortions (services support the procedures). Do we need to go over what the definition of the word 'Is' is?

I already posted my thought on the bill.