Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Well donald...you gonna have some splainin...

"Who knew healthcare would be so complicated" :doh:

You could insert almost anything about the presidency for healthcare and that statement still makes sense with Trump.

You could insert almost anything about the presidency for healthcare and that statement still makes sense with Trump.

He's finding out the hard way how it's easy to make promises to unintelligent voters and have them fall for it, but things are much more difficult when you actually have to do them.

He's finding out the hard way how it's easy to make promises to unintelligent voters and have them fall for it, but things are much more difficult when you actually have to do them.

Oh FFS are you really trotting out this how much smarter liberal voters are crap?

Hey genius those low intelligence of Voters you're talking about? Remember white voters turned out less this year than last election. The people that won Trump the election are the ones that voted Democrat last time. The numbers don't lie. So in other words those people were Democratic voters. Nice job.

• Like 2

Oh FFS are you really trotting out this how much smarter liberal voters are crap?

Hey genius those low intelligence of Voters you're talking about? Remember white voters turned out less this year than last election. The people that won Trump the election are the ones that voted Democrat last time. The numbers don't lie. So in other words those people were Democratic voters. Nice job.

Now that Trump had been in office for two months he should stop gloating, golfing and Twittering and start fixing the problems he campaigned on.

He said he'd replace Obummercare with something terrific. Well here's your chance Donald.

I think that knocked some of the frosting off his hair.

I'd have never suggested that until I saw Trump snooker so many idiots. Now there's absolutely no question that the right is much dumber.

I'd have never suggested that until I saw Trump snooker so many idiots. Now there's absolutely no question that the right is much dumber.

Yam head I just got done telling you the biggest factor in his win were previous Democratic voters switching over.

Specifically Democratic black voters didn't turn out and the numbers she needed. So essentially you're calling minority Democratic voters the idiots.

If you were to leave the Liberals their collective IQ would double.

Yam head I just got done telling you the biggest factor in his win were previous Democratic voters switching over.

Specifically Democratic black voters didn't turn out and the numbers she needed. So essentially you're calling minority Democratic voters the idiots.

Ass Face (since I guess we should start posts by namecalling now), I realize that Trump won because not enough blacks turned out to support her. Also, a lot of people fell for the faulty poll numbers which suggested she had a safe lead. That still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people voted for a man who showed he was clueless about policy and a disgusting human being.

Although I hope Trumpcare doesn't pass, it will be quite satisfying to know that so many Trump supporters are getting screwed bigtime and will lose coverage while the wealthy turn out to be the big winners. Drain the swamp! Indeed. Sweet justice.

Ass Face (since I guess we should start posts by namecalling now),

You calling someone a$$face is pretty focking funny since if it's not your a$$ your head's in it's someone else's.

Ass Face (since I guess we should start posts by namecalling now), I realize that Trump won because not enough blacks turned out to support her. Also, a lot of people fell for the faulty poll numbers which suggested she had a safe lead. That still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people voted for a man who showed he was clueless about policy and a disgusting human being.

Although I hope Trumpcare doesn't pass, it will be quite satisfying to know that so many Trump supporters are getting screwed bigtime and will lose coverage while the wealthy turn out to be the big winners. Drain the swamp! Indeed. Sweet justice.

True. Just tell them their premiums will go down and they can keep their doctors. Fooled alot of Rubes the last time.

Now that Trump had been in office for two months he should stop gloating, golfing and Twittering and start fixing the problems he campaigned on.

He said he'd replace Obummercare with something terrific. Well here's your chance Donald.

Nah...he is here in Nashville for another campaign rally.

At least...the campaign is out advertising the rally...Im sure the taxpayers are footing the bill for his trip.

And this last one isn't on Trump...but on those who plan such trips (this goes across all presidents here R and D). Shutting down a major road at least between 3 and 4 (likely longer on both sides of this. Elementary school gets out at 3...Middle School at 4. This will cause major delays with those dismissals. And likely busses being late as High School is out around 2.

Then going from the Hermitage to downtown and focking up Rush Hour traffic likely...as at some point they said between 5 and 6 parts of i-40 (inbound at least) and 24 will shut down as well as roads downtown.

Trump got a high off of campaigning. Going to rallies and having all those people cheering for him. Hell, he's the President and is STILL having rallies to pump up his ego. I love when he's sitting at his table and reporters ask him about his false accusation about Obama wiretapping. He just blankly stares, as if he didn't hear the question. lol He's so far in over his head that he just wants to fly to Florida and golf. This is not what he bargained for. He thought that the rest of the country and the rest of the word would be cheering and adoring him just like at his campaign rallies.

Trump got a high off of campaigning. Going to rallies and having all those people cheering for him. Hell, he's the President and is STILL having rallies to pump up his ego. I love when he's sitting at his table and reporters ask him about his false accusation about Obama wiretapping. He just blankly stares, as if he didn't hear the question. lol He's so far in over his head that he just wants to fly to Florida and golf. This is not what he bargained for. He thought that the rest of the country and the rest of the word would be cheering and adoring him just like at his campaign rallies.

These are my favorite posts. They are how newbie interprets facial expressions and insinuates how he thinks Trump feels.

Easily my favorite posts.

This is a concern of mine; as the bloom comes off of the rose and the prospect of month after month of governing stares Trump in the face, will he have the stamina to do it. I don't know the man well enough; hell he may like some of this minutia stuff. But he certainly did like the high of the campaign trail as well.

This is a concern of mine; as the bloom comes off of the rose and the prospect of month after month of governing stares Trump in the face, will he have the stamina to do it. I don't know the man well enough; hell he may like some of this minutia stuff. But he certainly did like the high of the campaign trail as well.

A few weeks ago, Howard Stern (who has been friends with Trump for 30 years) said that he doesn't think Trump will hold up. He's used to being adored and he doesn't think his ego can handle all the negativity and hatred. And I agree. He's a guy who always had businessmen kissing his ass, hot chicks adoring him for his money. And then his rallies just pumped up his ego even more. Now he's being hit in the face with the fact that he actually has to answer for his lies and provocative statements. I'm sure he can't believe that the Obama wiretapping thing hasn't gone away like his past lies. He's actually having to pay the price. Obama appeared to age 20 years in his 8. And he was widely liked. Trump might look 90 after his four years.

This thing is losing support by the hour.

Even after Trump's visit to try and convince and threaten republicans.

Good

No doubt. That bill sucked. Paul Ryan has to go.

Why the head slap? That's how these things go, unless you're the Democrats passing sh!t with no bipartisan support in the middle of the night.

Hash it out, get it correct.. I'd think you would be on board with that sort of thing considering how much the left focked us the last time through.

I get it tough, it's all politics, all the time with jokers like you. It's sad really.

:(

And that is exactly why you got Saudi Arabia saying things like this:

Prince Mohammed considers his Excellency [Trump] as a true friend of Muslims who will serve the Muslim World in an unimaginable manner, opposite to the negative portrait of his Excellency [Trump] that some have tried to promote whether through publishing unjust statements that are taken out of their context or by means of unrealistic media commentaries and analyses about his Excellency.

They know he's a complete dope, that gets hard when people stroke his ego.

Why the head slap? That's how these things go, unless you're the Democrats passing sh!t with no bipartisan support in the middle of the night.

Hash it out, get it correct.. I'd think you would be on board with that sort of thing considering how much the left focked us the last time through.

I get it tough, it's all politics, all the time with jokers like you. It's sad really.

:(

This revisionist history moment is brought to you by "Reality". :lol:

Poor liberal snowflakes don't get to see the bill gets shot down tonight

:cry: Trump. :cry

I don't know about you, but I just want good healthcare, at a fair rate, for all American citizens. I don't care if I get it from Trump, Bernie Sanders or Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's.

I'm not really concerned with winning low rent message boards, snowflakes, etc. etc.

Poor liberal snowflakes don't get to see the bill gets shot down tonight

:cry: Trump. :cry

Spinning this as bad thing for liberals?

Oof

I don't know about you, but I just want good healthcare, at a fair rate, for all American citizens. I don't care if I get it from Trump, Bernie Sanders or Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's.

I'm not really concerned with winning low rent message boards, snowflakes, etc. etc.

I want shelter too. Healthcare and shelter. That's all I want. Oh, and a cellie to look for a job.

I want that too. Some here just want to see it fail and blame Trump. I want the bill in it's current form to die.

I want shelter too. Healthcare and shelter. That's all I want. Oh, and a cellie to look for a job.

And wholesome, nutritious tasty food. You're entitled.

You should hash that out with Honcho.

This revisionist history moment is brought to you by "Reality". :lol:

Huh? Revisionist history about what?

Maybe you can borrow GoColts obamaphone, if it's not turned off yet. He's the only person I know who had/has one. I'm sure you can guess who he voted for.

You should hash that out with Honcho.

Wouldn't you say that's really the heart of problem though? It's all about winning and grandstanding now. Conservatives did it for 8 years with Obama and now liberals are doing it with Trump (I'm referencing the fed, not individuals). The people that end up focked, is always the working class stiffs, like you and I. I want a bi-partisan government that works for everybody, not just the 40-50% of the population that voted for them.

Maybe you can borrow GoColts obamaphone, if it's not turned off yet. He's the only person I know who had/has one. I'm sure you can guess who he voted for.

I don't like leaches. If you aren't a leach I'm fine with you.

I don't see how this bill passes in any form. Moderate republicans are worried about their constituents losing coverage while the most conservative republicans are refusing to vote for anything short of total repeal without a replacement. It's gridlock within one party that holds a majority in the house and senate and also has the President. Amazing. The do nothing Party. Midterm elections are going to be a bloodbath for republican incumbents, many will be defeated in their own primaries.

I don't see how this bill passes in any form. Moderate republicans are worried about their constituents losing coverage while the most conservative republicans are refusing to vote for anything short of total repeal without a replacement. It's gridlock within one party that holds a majority in the house and senate and also has the President. Amazing. The do nothing Party.

Paul Ryan has zero leadership abilities. He's an idealouge and I'm baffled how he is the majority leader.