Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

FBI info may tie Trump associates to Russians during campaign, US officials say

Which is why you made up the crap about Trump being unmasked (though, Nunes never mentioned who on Trump's team or Trump himself).

http://www.weeklystandard.com/schiff-most-trump-team-members-identities-were-redacted-per-nunes/article/2007320

Nunes quote:

Nunes told reporters Wednesday that Trump transition members' communications were repeatedly intercepted during legal surveillance on a foreign target, otherwise known as incidental collection. These communications were then disseminated in intelligence reports, despite having "little or no apparent foreign intelligence value." A number of Trump transition members' names were also revealed through a process known as "unmasking," he said.

Schiff's quote:

"Most of the names in the intercepts were in fact masked, and the chairman's concern was that he could still figure out the identities of some of the parties even though the names were masked. Well, that doesn't mean that the masking was improper," Schiff told reporters. "The chairman has provided no evidence that any names that were unmasked were unmasked improperly."

I didn't make that up sunshine. :wave:

Deflect deflect deflect....

Russia Uranium was a nice touch...

Simple question posed. If we're all taking a step back putting country before party then BOTH sides need to do it.

Typical Democratic response. Bipartisan means Republicans do what we tell them to do; us not so much.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/schiff-most-trump-team-members-identities-were-redacted-per-nunes/article/2007320

Nunes quote:

Nunes told reporters Wednesday that Trump transition members' communications were repeatedly intercepted during legal surveillance on a foreign target, otherwise known as incidental collection. These communications were then disseminated in intelligence reports, despite having "little or no apparent foreign intelligence value." A number of Trump transition members' names were also revealed through a process known as "unmasking," he said.

Schiff's quote:

"Most of the names in the intercepts were in fact masked, and the chairman's concern was that he could still figure out the identities of some of the parties even though the names were masked. Well, that doesn't mean that the masking was improper," Schiff told reporters. "The chairman has provided no evidence that any names that were unmasked were unmasked improperly."

I didn't make that up sunshine. :wave:

Trump transition team (not Trump as you claimed). Schiff even says most were masked...and nothing that anyone was unmasked improperly.

Yes...you made up.

And you realize the incidental collection of Trump's communication wasn't part of an investigation of him, right? His name should have been masked and Nunes was giving him a heads up that it wasn't for some reason (political IMO which goes along with Obama's curious change to policy of sharing of info among the IC) Clear enough for you?

Bolded the BS you made up since you don't get it.

Simple question posed. If we're all taking a step back putting country before party then BOTH sides need to do it.

Typical Democratic response. Bipartisan means Republicans do what we tell them to do; us not so much.

Not quite a simple question.

Much of what you claimed was party over country was partisan crap and half truths.

Or outright falsehoods (like the uranium stuff).

You are incapable of being anything more than a partisan hack...which is why you make up.

Not quite a simple question.

Much of what you claimed was party over country was partisan crap and half truths.

Or outright falsehoods (like the uranium stuff).

You are incapable of being anything more than a partisan hack...which is why you make ###### up.

All made up huh? The world's in on my lies too. :lol:

You do know that you addressed that question to mike honcho, don't you? Are you drinking or just off your meds or both?

And since we know you're not capable of original thought which alt right site gave you that question?

What a nit wit...railing about not getting an answer after I went to sleep. :lol:

Not that I would answer anything without at least seeing some source information about the subject, something HT seems completely incapable of providing.

All made up huh? The world's in on my lies too. :lol:

All...no...but the uranium crap has been debunked...the rest of your rant about partisanship was the complete righty spin on each of those things.

Thats what you do and all you can do...deflect deflect deflect.

All...no...but the uranium crap has been debunked...the rest of your rant about partisanship was the complete righty spin on each of those things.

Oh, there was a lot more to his statement that has been debunked. And that's the reason why I pretty much avoid getting drawn into arguments with FF....you can't argue with someone who uses fake facts, not worth my time and it shouldn't be worth yours either.

What a nit wit...railing about not getting an answer after I went to sleep. :lol:

Not that I would answer anything without at least seeing some source information about the subject, something HT seems completely incapable of providing.

Ha! The whole crew! This is funny.

Oh, there was a lot more to his statement that has been debunked. And that's the reason why I pretty much avoid getting drawn into arguments with FF....you can't argue with someone who uses fake facts, not worth my time and it shouldn't be worth yours either.

Fun beating him up sometimes (like that Casual guy last night).

But yeah...probably doing the same as was done with RP...time to just ignore the focker.

I schooled you on Uranium One and the Pay to Play hiding money. You putting your hands over your ears saying 'la-la-la I'm not listening' isn't debunking anything other than your claim to sanity.

Yeah, I try to avoid a$$beatings too. Maybe stick to welter weights.........

Then you should stop posting all together. HTH :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The boards version of The View.

Sadly, those hens are probably more informed than ours.

I schooled you on Uranium One and the Pay to Play hiding money. You putting your hands over your ears saying 'la-la-la I'm not listening' isn't debunking anything other than your claim to sanity.

Schooled me?

Holy you are one delusional fool.

Uranium one has been destroyed as a righty talking point...holy that is so good.

No...the fact that Hillary had little to nothing to do with Uranium One...and that it wasn't giving up 20% of our Uranium...and so many other things that were wrong with your terrible argument is what debunked the Uranium stuff.

So damn good.

Sadly, those hens are probably more informed than ours.

Yeah...you HT, Cyclone and Filthy are the kings of being informed.

Holy thanks for that laugh.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Sho Nuff. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Sho Nuff. View it anyway?

He's probably really bringing it this time...

:lol:

Schooled me?

Holy ###### you are one delusional fool.

Uranium one has been destroyed as a righty talking point...holy ###### that is so good.

No...the fact that Hillary had little to nothing to do with Uranium One...and that it wasn't giving up 20% of our Uranium...and so many other things that were wrong with your terrible argument is what debunked the Uranium stuff.

So damn good.

Sorry it made your girl look bad. Maybe if she wasn't such a conniving money grubbing wh0re your vote wouldn't have been wasted. :wave:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by [/size]Sho Nuff. [/size]View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by [/size]Sho Nuff. [/size]View it anyway?

He's probably really bringing it this time...

:lol:

Bhahahaha......he's adorable how hard he tries to be smart. KEEP SWINGING BILLY!!!

The iron focking horse of tilt.

• Like 1

Sorry it made your girl look bad. Maybe if she wasn't such a conniving money grubbing wh0re your vote wouldn't have been wasted. :wave:

A. Not my girl. Your insistence on being completely wrong on this is great though.

B. You are a trump guy deflecting about Hillary and saying she is money grubbing. So damn funny.

A. Not my girl. Your insistence on being completely wrong on this is great though.

B. You are a trump guy deflecting about Hillary and saying she is money grubbing. So damn funny.

We know where your allegiance lies and you'd overlook anything that makes your party look bad. Rigging the election; PASS. Selling access to State Dept; PASS. Multiple people dead in Benghazi; PASS. Classified Info released to cover her crimes in State Dept; PASS.

Yep, you're a fine American. :doh:

We know where your allegiance lies and you'd overlook anything that makes your party look bad. Rigging the election; PASS. Selling access to State Dept; PASS. Multiple people dead in Benghazi; PASS. Classified Info released to cover her crimes in State Dept; PASS.

But trump said poosay!!!! Outrage!!!

You trying to push your bias on others is great.

Fact is...you were wrong about Uranium One and Hilalry's involvement.

Nobody rigged "the election".

Benghazi!!! Holy you are reaching again.

Released to cover her crimes. :lol:

Whining more about Hillary in another thread making Trump look bad...just focking hilarious.

You trying to push your bias on others is great.

Fact is...you were wrong about Uranium One and Hilalry's involvement.

Nobody rigged "the election".

Benghazi!!! Holy ###### you are reaching again.

Released to cover her crimes. :lol:

Whining more about Hillary in another thread making Trump look bad...just focking hilarious.

It's all in black and white but even if you saw proof of your girl taking a bag of cash from any number of the foreign govt that bought her you'd still cry "Debunked".

Hillary is as dirty as they come and you STILL can't stop defending her. Classic........

Yeah...you HT, Cyclone and Filthy are the kings of being informed.

Holy ###### thanks for that laugh.

Tell us super informed guy, why did Obama loosen the rules of dissemination of classified material in the last days of his presidency? If you can. I figure an informed guy like you should know.

So he could expose trump for trading sanction easing in exchange for influencing the election in his favor

So he could expose trump for trading sanction easing in exchange for influencing the election in his favor

Evidence anyone changed their vote from HRC to Trump because of Russians?

Evidence anyone changed their vote from HRC to Trump because of Russians?

Doesn't matter the intent is there and been admitted by both sides

Doesn't matter the intent is there and been admitted by both sides

Oh, you mean trust the same government officials that have been politicizing this from day one? Leaking info, yelling 'there's no proof of wiretapping' only to see there was just a day later? Yeah...........trusted sources. :rolleyes:

Did you choose party over Country in the past? Like the leak of classified info and HRC should face jail time? Obama's interference in other countries political processes? HRC rigging of the Primary? Clinton Foundation's Pay to Play with several countries INCLUDING Russia Uranium?

Curious where you stand on all that? Certainly more evidence of all those scandals than the current one.

B-b-b-but ... HILLARY!!!!! :cry: :mad: :overhead:

Then he needs to get a lawyer. And Trump was right then, Obama did have him wiretapped. Thanks man. MAGA

There was an Obama, DNC and Bill Clinton in there too. :banana:

Got the whole axis of evil in there.

It's all in black and white but even if you saw proof of your girl taking a bag of cash from any number of the foreign govt that bought her you'd still cry "Debunked".

Hillary is as dirty as they come and you STILL can't stop defending her. Classic........

Yes...its all black and white...your are utterly clueless about Uranium.

And Benghazi too...do we need another investigation into that?

Psst..nothing I did in here was defending her.

Its making fun of you for your lack of understanding of the issues...your ignorance...and your deflection.