Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

FBI info may tie Trump associates to Russians during campaign, US officials say

Yup, still waiting for anything other than some anonymous source.

Yup, still waiting for anything other than some anonymous source.

Right...yet you believe that Obama had Trump wiretapped right?

Despite there not being a real source to that and everyone saying no that didn't happen.

Despite there not being a real source to that and everyone saying no that didn't happen.

Nunes said he was.

Nunes said he was.

your inability to comprehend the simplest of stories is frightening.

your inability to comprehend the simplest of stories is frightening.

Please explain it to me smart guy. But you can't.

Please explain it to me smart guy. But you can't.

I'll pass. I have trouble dumbing things down to your level. Besides, it's no skin off my back if you choose to remain stupid.

I'll pass. I have trouble dumbing things down to your level. Besides, it's no skin off my back if you choose to remain stupid.

So Nunes didn't say he was? It was all over the news. Even CNN. And your skin is gross. All wrinkly and orange

So Nunes didn't say he was? It was all over the news. Even CNN. And your skin is gross. All wrinkly and orange

go feed your trap. I mean, child

go feed your trap. I mean, child

Exactly what I'm doing. And watching the godfather for the hundredth time.

Well now, s*** just got potential interesting. Rumor has it that Flynn has flipped and will testify in hearings against his ex-boss.

This is a new development. Dragging man of fart and the rest of the crew into the hearings but having them speak not under oath is basically worthless. But if Flynn has scored an Immunity deal, it could be a brand new ballgame. Could also explain why the FBI was so tight-lipped.

Sounds like speculation at this point but would certainly be interesting if true

Of course he was. Your precious MSM has been reporting on it for months. Everyone agrees it happened the only questions are 1. Who ordered it 2. What extent it was performed.

Of course he was. Your precious MSM has been reporting on it for months. Everyone agrees it happened the only questions are 1. Who ordered it 2. What extent it was performed.

3. who was the original intended target was

Rumor has it

:lol:

An anonymous source said, rumor has it, that his cousins boyfriend has a friend who works as a shoe shine guy at the DOJ believes he has a friend who knows Comeys way of thinking said Trump was literally Hitler reincarnated .

And I thought you could only find The Nile in Egypt. :lol:

So Flynn was being paid by Turkey....and part of his agenda was to potentially kidnap a Muslim cleric that is here in the US and deliver him to Turkey..

So that's gotta be big jail time....yes, of course he is flipping then. And obviously the FBI will want a bigger fish than himself....I wonder who qualifies and what he has said that would make the FBI want to deal? :dunno:

Edit: reading more, it sounds like the kidnapping plan thing may not have been solid enough to be the cause of Flynn flipping....but it sounds Iike he flipped nonetheless. This movie is going to make a lot of money.

Actually...nobody agrees that Trump was wiretapped (other than Trump and his minions). You are again mistaken.

So Flynn was being paid by Turkey....and part of his agenda was to potentially kidnap a Muslim cleric that is here in the US and deliver him to Turkey..

So that's gotta be big jail time....yes, of course he is flipping then. And obviously the FBI will want a bigger fish than himself....I wonder who qualifies and what he has said that would make the FBI want to deal? :dunno:

So libtards still don't get how the chain of command works, even after the Loretta Lynch/Comey fiasco. Way to pay attention and absorb all that knowledge.

Remember during the campaign Trump and co kept getting into trouble for using music without permission...well I've got a suggestion for their playlist.

The only thing we know for sure is that the president is the kind of guy who issues criminal accusations via Twitter without any evidence and then backpedals and lies about it like a b1tch when he gets caught.

Nice going GOP.

:lol:

An anonymous source said, rumor has it, that his cousins boyfriend has a friend who works as a shoe shine guy at the DOJ believes he has a friend who knows Comeys way of thinking said Trump was literally Hitler reincarnated .

I guess laugh it up while you can? From the guy breathlessly strapped to a POTUS who starts every sentence with:

"A lot of people are saying...."

I guess laugh it up while you can? From the guy breathlessly strapped to a POTUS who starts every sentence with:

"A lot of people are saying...."

I am laughing at you and will continue to laugh.