Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Anyone notice...

An unusually intelligent level of discourse in the last few days.

The guitar center thread, the Syria thread, others. It's almost like we're not barbarians.

Even OM is back. :wub:

I wonder what caused the change? What's been different lately...

The guitar center thread, the Syria thread, others. It's almost like we're not barbarians.

this week or two will be known as the good old days once RP comes back under his knew handle.

Yeah, but I have been waiting two days for someone to start a Nepal earthquake thread. I have a truly tasteless comment, and I fear it will go unused. :(

Didn't notice a difference. It tried posting in the Jenner thread but it's flame fest. Same with Baltimore thread.

How about that earthquake in Nepal, though? Was that something? :o

How about that earthquake in Nepal, though? Was that something? :o

Is it really a tragedy if no rock concert was canceled? :dunno:

Didn't notice a difference. It tried posting in the Jenner thread but it's flame fest. Same with Baltimore thread.

Same here... Just take a swim thru the B. Jenner, Baltimore or Trump thread - will see nothing has changed. Which has to be a bit of a reality dose for some I would think.

Maybe you had something to do with that? :dunno:

Maybe you had something to do with that? :dunno:

Feel free to post all my personal attacks and name calling in those threads, here, for all to see. :thumbsup:

Feel free to post all my personal attacksand name calling in those threads, here for all to see. :thumbsup:

Where do you think you are. footballgays? Personal attacks and namecalling are our specialty around these parts!

ETA You stupid fockchop!

:thumbsup:

Feel free to post all my personal attacksand name calling in those threads, here for all to see. :thumbsup:

You don't engage in many personal attacks, it's true.

However you do constantly whine like an eight year old girl and that invites a certain response. Like this one. How can I point out you're an insufferable whiner without attacking you?

Where do you think you are. footballgays? Personal attacks and namecalling are our specialty around these parts!

I don't mind it, nor do I mind trolling or political threads. Which is why I don't report people, start new boards, try and get others banned, etc.

Pointing out obvious hypocrisy isn't whining. It's simply and easily pointing out hypocrisy. This isn't difficult. But call it "whining" if it makes you feel better so you don't have to own it.

I'll move along now....

I'll move along now....

That's all anyone's asking for. Engage in some other way than mourning the loss of a no-life troll :thumbsup:

You don't engage in many personal attacks, it's true.

However you do constantly whine like an eight year old girl and that invites a certain response. Like this one. How can I point out you're an insufferable whiner without attacking you?

"KSB, while appreciating the diversity that you bring to the bored with your varied background in chess and sweater vests and your interest in wide ranging topics including walking the line between right wing conservatism and far rightwing conservatism, Tiger Woods, and the latest steroid controversies in sports, I would like to point out, in the most respectful manner, of course, that perhaps your level of discourse of late has trended a bit towards the feminine side lately. Naturally, I would never dissuade someone from feeling and expressing their emotions in a way that would allow them to deal with them constructively, but the tone of your recent posts has not quite been up to the level that I, and indeed, everyone here, have come to expect from a man with such obvious high standards of masculinity. I point this out not to embarrass you or tell you what to do, but to help you to maintain the image of virility that we all know is the true KSB2424. Thank you and have a nice day, faig."

• Like 1

Pointing out obvious hypocrisy isn't whining. It's simply and easily pointing out hypocrisy. This isn't difficult. But call it "whining" if it makes you feel better so you don't have to own it.

I'll move along now....

You post exactly how you look in your sweater picture. All delicate and whiny. You really need to toughen up a bit. This is a mostly male board. Act like a guy.

And when the hacks stop competing to see who takes over RP's role as top dog in the 'I hate Obama' sweepstakes, this place will settle down. Oh. and when you guys stop crying about that ass hole finally being shown the door.

"KSB, while appreciating the diversity that you bring to the bored with your varied background in chess and sweater vests and your interest in wide ranging topics including walking the line between right wing conservatism and far rightwing conservatism, Tiger Woods, and the latest steroid controversies in sports, I would like to point out, in the most respectful manner, of course, that perhaps your level of discourse of late has trended a bit towards the feminine side lately. Naturally, I would never dissuade someone from feeling and expressing their emotions in a way that would allow them to deal with them constructively, but the tone of your recent posts has not quite been up to the level that I, and indeed, everyone here, have come to expect from a man with such obvious high standards of masculinity. I point this out not to embarrass you or tell you what to do, but to help you to maintain the image of virility that we all know is the true KSB2424. Thank you and have a nice day, faig."

You are 100% right about everything, but I do not condone the name calling at the very end.

I don't mind it, nor do I mind trolling or political threads. Which is why I don't report people, start new boards, try and get others banned, etc.

This is a personal attack on edjr. No? :dunno:

This is a personal attack on edjr. No? :dunno:

Personal attacks are ok when KSB does them. That's his passive aggressive, whiny nature.

It's a well known fact that KSB has a bigger vagina than me. It's like trying to throw a hot dog down a train tunnel.

That's a lot of werds :(

That's a lot of werds :(

Lots of words and energy. I think this is the point where I'm supposed to reply with: RMFF!

Or is it not? I don't know the protocol, maybe you fine gents who partake in these daily flame wars can help.

Same here... Just take a swim thru the B. Jenner, Baltimore or Trump thread - will see nothing has changed. Which has to be a bit of a reality dose for some I would think.

I think the difference...is there are 3 threads.

Rather than those 3...plus 2 more about Hillary, 2 about Obama, and another 1 or 2 about some other topic that turns into a political slapfight eventhough it has nothing to do with politics.

I'll move along now....

the go to defense is "whining" for the true hacks, when schooled and proven wrong im afraid its all they have :(

another solid factual post ksb, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

I think the difference...is there are 3 threads.

Rather than those 3...plus 2 more about Hillary, 2 about Obama, and another 1 or 2 about some other topic that turns into a political slapfight eventhough it has nothing to do with politics.

That could be it... I'm all for the political slap-nut-fest, as long as it stays in one place or thread. Def less board clutter of late for sure.

Lots of words and energy. I think this is the point where I'm supposed to reply with: RMFF!

Or is it not? I don't know the protocol, maybe you fine gents who partake in these daily flame wars can help.

It's a joke, Nancy, not a flame.

OM is right. You need a tanker truck of Vagisil, dude.

the go to defense is "whining" for the true hacks, when schooled and proven wrong im afraid its all they have :(

Birds of a feather

You are getting down with some Trim.

So you consider yourself a giant hack...RP too right?

Because nobody played the "you guys are whining" cared more than you two over the years.

Face it...you have never schooled anyone...or proven anyone wrong. EVER!!!

Neither did KSB (and you again mistake opinions for facts...need to work on that one).

I really am enjoying the new and improved bored. It's so nice and pleasant. :lol:

Poor KSB. The level of discourse is just a little too rough for him.

:(

I really am enjoying the new and improved bored. It's so nice and pleasant. :lol:

So the remaining rightie hacks step up the arguments so that other rightie hacks can claim that losing RP had no affect? Lol. Porkbutt Timmy and NV have more posts since yesterday than they probably had in the 2 weeks before.

So if you guys want to be whiny kunts every day then there will he no difference. Congrats.

So the remaining rightie hacks step up the arguments so that other rightie hacks can claim that losing RP had no affect? Lol. Porkbutt Timmy and NV have more posts since yesterday than they probably had in the 2 weeks before.

So if you guys want to be whiny kunts every day then there will he no difference. Congrats.

They don't have rp level staying power.

I mean, that focker bombarded this bored daily for over a decade.

His backup dancers can't carry the water.