Sign in to follow this  
vino

Mcfadden & Morris avail, what would you do with my bench? 1 pt PPR

It was a ruff draft this year so I have to stay ahead more than ever by taking adv of the ww. With both Mcfadden and Morris still floating around on our ww, who would you drop for one or both of them? I guarantee they will be scooped up next week so I'm thinking about grabbing them today. Our WR ww is extremely thin so dropping a wr is hard but can be done if needed.

1 pt PPR league

Wentz

Prescott

McCaffrey

Kamara

A Brown

K Allen

Funchess

Kelce

(Flex) K Benjamin

Chiefs D

J Tucker

Bench

Blount

Jav Allen

Lat Murray

Breida

Sanu (double digit points each week until his injury)

Roger Lewis

Thanks in advance! If you need help leave a link.

Ppr I would go with Mcfadden and I would say good bye to L Murray.

Agree on dropping Latavius for McFadden. Your WR crew is filthy and you have some very good pass catching rbs.

If you can anymore I would sell high on Funchess.

Yeah, I think Blount, Murray and Sanu are my top 3 drops. So, Mcfadden for Murray huh. Over Blount. ok. What I might do is drop Murray for McFadd and Sanu for Morris, just in case they turn to Morris instead. Then re-pickup Sanu after the decision on starter is made or at least how the carries will be divided.

@Scott - I hear ya. Unfortunately our league doesn't trade all too often. I think we've had a total of 3 trades in 12 yrs in that league and all involved me. lol. I like Funchess's targets, just not overly fond of the accuracy of who's throwing to him.

I would keep Blount. I was going to mention picking up Morris bc if he was to become the starter he is way more valuable than Sanu could ever be. Smart move. Roger Lewis I do not know too much about either so maybe he is worth dropping. I understand that there are targets to be had with the Giants, but no idea on his potential or how good of a player he is.

I think in a ppr league McFadden would be the better pick.

Morris doesn't catch the ball.

It'll definitely be interesting to see what Dallas does. Mcfadden definitely has the edge over Morris in his pass catching. But, to be honest, I haven't seen him in 2 yrs, i have no idea of where his skills are these days. I think Mcfadden has the higher upside if his skills are still sharp. But, then again, Morris isn't no slouch and could just as well start ahead of DMC.

No matter who they call "starter" I think both will get the opportunity, similar to Murray and Mckinnon.